Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Reez)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-09-2012, 4:45 PM Reply   
I know they fit loose but we are looking to get one for the crew to use and everyone is around 6'0 190 so think we would need a large but we have one big dawg in our crew who is 6'5 250. Will an xl be too big for us and will a large be too small for him? Zero experience with drysuits
Old    sperbet            03-09-2012, 5:19 PM Reply   
Im 6'1" 180 and wear an XL Boost. A large will be too small for your big friend. I tried a L on when I recently bought a new one and thought it felt too small for me even.
Old     (k9fxr)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-09-2012, 6:51 PM Reply   
I understand sharing the costs, we use the dry suit 2-3 wks on ea. end of the season, pretty expensive. But too many guys on the suits will lead to premature failure, seams that is.
Sucks for the big guy, but might work if you left him out, and be ready for repair costs. So make sure everyone expects it and will pitch in. m2c, being realistic
Old     (andrewsnb)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-09-2012, 7:01 PM Reply   
Hey Bob,

Have a look at this link to our website. It details dry suit sizing for several suits/brands.

If you are looking to purchase one I would be more then happy to help you out with that as well. We have a pretty decent US price matching policy and I regularly ship drysuits to the states although we are based from Canada. You can view the drysuits we carry here!

Speaking from experience... your crew should be able to share an XL easily enough but then you are really favouring your big buddy on the sizing. In an ideal world your 6 foot 190 lb buddies would all wear a large and your larger friend would possibly get his own. I know sharing is ideal. But having a suit that doesn't fit right that is supposed to keep all the water out... won't always keep all the water out if the sizing is wrong.

Feel free to send me an email to andrew@shuswapsnb.com and we can talk about it. Or you can give me a call toll - free at 1-866-955-0917 and we can talk more in depth about the suits and sort out the shipping method if you choose to purchase one. Advice is free

Thanks,

Andrew
Shuswap Ski & Board
Facebook