Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-31-2003, 7:58 AM Reply   
Any tips on how to do one.. Also, on a scale of 1 - 10 how hard are they? Thanks
Old                06-02-2003, 6:08 PM Reply   
beginner trick, just do a butterslide(frontslide) and keep the weight on your heels. sit your ass on the board like you would do if you're just going to crouch down for fun. with your weight still on your heels, push the board forward while keeping it level with the water (toes pointed forward and level as well)
just suck your butt in and lean back and your back should glide against the water. To get back up just lift your head up and dig your heels into the water and then put weight on your back foot. It should gradually bring you back up.

(this is one of the few tricks I can do:-))
Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-04-2003, 6:54 AM Reply   
Hah Sound like fun! I am going to have to try it out next time!
Old     (tdeneka)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-04-2003, 6:54 AM Reply   
Or you can edge out hs as far as you can, crouching lower and lower as you go, at some point your but will start dragging, then let the board come out of the water. It's a little faster than it seems, but DO NOT just drop from a normal stance onto your butt/back, unless you want your arms to be longer!!
Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-04-2003, 7:13 AM Reply   
This sounds crazy. I cant wait for the weather to warm up!