Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-09-2011, 9:14 AM Reply   
A black drug dealing,armed gangster gets shot by police so the "outraged" community go on a 72 hour shopping spree.Some in areas over 100 miles away. Don't you just love them??
Check out the rogues gallery in the 2nd article. All your usual suspects. The same faces you seem to see all over the world in these situations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...c-bullets.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-looters.html
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-09-2011, 10:34 AM Reply   
Its too bad london does not have any korean store owners. They would have no problems shooting looters.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-09-2011, 11:10 AM Reply   
Seriously kept thinking how nice it must be to have to a wear a hoodie because it's a little chilly the whole time I was looking at these photos.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-09-2011, 11:16 AM Reply   
I think England has gun control such that the store owners would not have guns.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-09-2011, 11:32 AM Reply   
Sounds like Oakland.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-09-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
Rockstar have always been know for well publicised launches for their new games, but this one for GTA: London has gone a bit too far
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-09-2011, 12:41 PM Reply   
A broken toy horse? Really?

Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-09-2011, 1:09 PM Reply   
Photoshoplooter.tumbler.com
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-09-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
Have you seen the guy holding it? It probably its a rare mahogany scented horse from north central laos, built by an organic curtain growing cooperative, with an emphasis on astonomy. "You probably haven't heard of them"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzocvh60xBU
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-10-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
... And here I thought Oakland had all the worlds idiots.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-11-2011, 2:45 PM Reply   
Chris, I was just reading an article about the recent headlines from London. Apparently everyone is very shocked to see the high number of employed, white, female and even rich people that were involved in the looting.

Your "usual suspects" idea seems to be a little premature.
Old    SamIngram            08-11-2011, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Chris, I was just reading an article about the recent headlines from London. Apparently everyone is very shocked to see the high number of employed, white, female and even rich people that were involved in the looting.

Your "usual suspects" idea seems to be a little premature.
I have some ocean front property that I will make you a great deal on in Arizona...
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-11-2011, 5:15 PM Reply   
A glimpse into the future of American cities.
Old    deltahoosier            08-11-2011, 2:50 PM Reply   
How do they know that a high number were employed and rich? They stop and take a poll? The pictures in the article seems to tell a different tail. Of course, it could be a small subset but more convincing than "reported to be employed and rich"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2011, 6:10 PM Reply   
Barry: I know your well armed you will be fine. Can you lend me some gun's LOL
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-11-2011, 8:36 PM Reply   
"A glimpse into the future of American cities "
haven't you read the news
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14466369
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-12-2011, 1:05 PM Reply   
Stephan, those are the pictures they use to shock and sell newspapers. They are a tiny minority. 95% were feckless, unemployed layabouts and a large contingent of underage kids (talking 11/12 years old) Government pleading with the parents to watch their kids. Kinda difficult when you are breaking into the store down the road. Anyway very,very few of these kids have fathers. Not ones that stay for longer than a few months anyway. Believe me it's all the usual suspects. Nobody mentions it because then you get accused of being racist.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-12-2011, 1:17 PM Reply   
One of the best articles I have ever read on the underlying causes of the problems with our youth and the consequenses of the welfare state.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...ial-value.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-12-2011, 2:20 PM Reply   
I have an idea, let's just shoot all of the unemployed and those without fathers. So here in the US, we will need to kill about 35 million people (this will cover the unemployed). This will be our theme song:

Old    deltahoosier            08-12-2011, 11:12 PM Reply   
How about with every check, we attach a statement and a map that says if you cash it, show up here on Monday for work. How about this, give a one month grace period then the statement. We can what until 3 to 6 months to kill the poor.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-12-2011, 11:59 PM Reply   
Grant, I sure will. I can only shoot one at a time.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-13-2011, 5:33 AM Reply   
I have been unemployed for over a year since returning from the US. I have applied for close to 500 jobs in the past year and am finally starting work on Monday. It never once entered my head to go on an affirmative action shopping spree because some people have built up businesses or have jobs or more money than me. It's inexcusable behaviour. People are on welfare, they are not starving.And these people are comfortable living on welfare with their benefits augmented by a bit of tax free criminal dealing on the side.It has nothing to do with being poor or having a father. They live as if the world owes them something. People were stealing hi tech digital equipment, designer clothing and booze. Nobody was after food except for the picture of one lardo with her top stuffed with crisps and chocolates.