Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    riverfreak            09-17-2003, 9:15 AM Reply   
Please help me out here! I need a black and white pic to color of someone wakeboarding. I can only draw stick figures - its for my kid's report on sports - HELP
email a pic if you have the artistic touch - sisk180@yahoo.com
Old    wakeboard_iraq            09-17-2003, 9:21 AM Reply   
My neice told me that when she went to Chili's the kids coloring book was wakeboarding pictures.
Old    riverfreak            09-17-2003, 9:27 AM Reply   
Thanks, I'll check there too
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-17-2003, 10:05 AM Reply   
Yea chili's kids menu had wakeboarding so i stole my lil brothers menu and colored on it :-)
Old    riverfreak            09-17-2003, 1:08 PM Reply   
just my luck, I called and my local Chili's is out of freakin' kids menus!
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-17-2003, 3:14 PM Reply   
Here ya go.

http://www.cannonballv.net/our_wakeboarding_fun.htm

They are under the vids section and a few pics of da kids. You can replace the greys with whites if you have to.

I dont worry about someone using them...I know I drew em and I can draw tons more.
Old    wakeboard_iraq            09-17-2003, 3:22 PM Reply   
Cliff - how did you do the diehard wakeboarder picture? As well as the w2w with the single background?
Old    xtremebordgurl            09-17-2003, 9:30 PM Reply   
good question, I love the die ahrd wakeboarder pic, thats sick! Man you should out some text on there and sell posters or something thats a riot.
Old    riverfreak            09-18-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
thanks cliff, I'll use one of those if I can't get the Chili's book
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-18-2003, 7:10 AM Reply   
The die hard wakeboarder in the grocery store is NOT mine.

I didnt create it I found it somewhere online and thought it was outragous too.

Plus I think someone else posted it here sometime last summer I believe...I probably should put that on my site, but I dont know who to give props to.
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-18-2003, 7:14 AM Reply   
Riverfreak...

You can use any of them you want, or all of them.
I can even draw you up a freash one of some other grab or invert or position you want and keep the extra grays out.

I would take me about a day to do it all. I usually throw out the 1st couple because they didnt turn out the way I wanted, then I have to ink them in heavy and make sure there are no openings, then scan it in and save it somewhere.

Truthfully it would take me about an hour tops but Im not sure exactly when I could get to it in between work and Im not sure when your kids report is due.
Old    riverfreak            09-18-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   
its not due until next week sometime - I could use one of the ones you have or if you want to do another one for kicks - that would be great too! I wish I could draw!
Old    stu_hert            09-18-2003, 2:52 PM Reply   
The Die-Hard wakeboarder is from a mastercraft add.

Stu