Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-19-2006, 10:16 AM Reply   
Before buying it new I wanted to see if anyone had a used copy they no longer had any use for that they would be willing to sell me.
Hit me up.

Thanks!
Old     (ridetilldeath)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-19-2006, 2:44 PM Reply   
ebay
$60
just bought one a week ago
Old     (easyrider)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-19-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
No one should get rid of it... you should study and live by what says... its so good!
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-19-2006, 4:35 PM Reply   
Does anyone have a favorite coach(different audio track) to learn from?
Old    alanp            05-19-2006, 9:08 PM Reply   
rjizz i dig kurt. he seems to make the most sense to me.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-19-2006, 10:08 PM Reply   
Apart from his stupid accent
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-19-2006, 11:09 PM Reply   
how much to a tee do you guys follow the trick list progression?
Old     (janzy)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-20-2006, 10:19 AM Reply   
Yes you have a lot more chances of getting it on ebay than to find a used one. Got mine there for 60 bucks too.

RJizz: Kyle's track is the most complete, but some of the key points and common mistakes Mike and Kurt mention really add to it. Am I the only one to think that Ben's track is pretty much useless and sounds completely improvised?

Kenny: I rarely follow the trick progression at all. I think it's more to help you visualise all the parts of the trick so you can focus your training on the part you're having trouble with.