Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mikeab8)      Join Date: Jan 2013       02-03-2013, 4:55 PM Reply   
Alright guys let me start by apologizing for yet another help me choose threat but I'm a newbee to wakeworld and would REALLY appreciate it.

So...I'm wanting a new setup for the summer and I'm doing all my research now. I've done as much investigating on here from old threads and this is what I know...from what I see the ronix one boots are heaven on your feet and the timebomb is one of the best. That being said. I have a 2011 LF PS3 now. I ride almost 100% boat, ridden cable once so really not too concerned with that. I want a board with great straight up pop since I don't go to flats much, lands soft and just overall good board.

my choices that I've narrowed it down to was 2013 LF harley board and boots, 2013 Ronix one timebomb and one boots, 2013 ronix william and frank boots or 2012 ronix one atr and one boots (have the board and boots changed for 2013?)

My last question here is I have some worries about ronix and them snapping. From what I've seen on here and heard is that true? I've never snapped a board but dont want to drop close to a g on a new setup and have it snap on me or even worse get me hurt. I know that they have great customer service but still. HELP ME OUT GUYS!