Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-06-2010, 1:52 AM Reply   
Is it that time yet?
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-06-2010, 5:10 AM Reply   
Kraig should start organizing soon. Hopefully I can actually make it this year.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-06-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Aww man! I'm gonna hate reading these posts! I'm in West Virginia for at least a year, so no MHM&G for me this year. Do it up good though, Kraig! Have fun, all my Colorado wake homies!!!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-06-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
I hope it is like last years, due to the fact that I have a boat to bring.
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-07-2010, 4:30 AM Reply   
I'd like for it to be at Horsetooth again.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-09-2010, 2:51 PM Reply   
Yes, it's that time again!! Glad to see this thread starting, thanks Chris! And yes Bill, I have been working on the event and we have a date and location locked down. Last year was a huge success for the event, we had the largest attendance yet. Seems like everyone had a blast and really liked the format with camping and bringing your own boat. We did it over three days last year and we'll be doing that again. The main event is on Saturday June 5th, 2010. I have a bunch of campsites reserved and are available for anyone who wants to camp. Get ahold of me if you need a site, or go to the Larimer camping site to reserve your own.

Last year we had alot of people camp on that Friday night and Saturday night so needless to say, the party started Friday night. Most likely we'll be doing something at the bar up the highway on Friday night. The event will be most of the day Saturday, then afterwards for anyone who wants to attend, we'll be getting together up at the party cove near the north end of the lake. That will be AFTER the event.

Glad to see all the interest in the event again! And I want to see Chris and Bill at the event this year! NO excuses this year. And I want to see that boat of your Chris. I've added the MileHigh Meet & Greet as an event here on Wakeworld. You can go to it either by events or by going to my profile. Go to it and become a fan and say you're attending. Also, go to www.milehighmeetandgreet.com if you're not on the mailing list and join it. Join us on Facebook as well, there's a link on the milehighmeet and greet website to the facebook page.

So who's all attending?? Let's see a list.

Again, thank you for all the interest and all your support guys! This event couldn't happen without ALL of you supporting it! Please help spread the word and let's make this year even bigger than last!!!!

June 5th, 2010
Horsetooth Res.
Southbay campgrounds
For info: www.milehighmeetandgreet.com or email me at: milehighwakeboarder@msn.com
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-09-2010, 4:41 PM Reply   
Yo Kraig,

Thanks for planning everything again this year. I am planning on being there and already looking forward to it. Let me know if you need any help this year, as I would love to give you a hand. Hit me up soon, lets plan on riding a few times before the event!

Loren
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-09-2010, 9:39 PM Reply   
my boat is lame. I want to see all of your boats!
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-10-2010, 6:25 AM Reply   
we will be there. hope to meet some more people this year didn't get to stay that long at last years event.
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       03-10-2010, 7:12 AM Reply   
I'm in, hopefully I will be able to stay up there longer this year!!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-10-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
Campsites are going fast. You can either go to the Larimer camping website and reserve your own or get ahold of me, I have some reserved that I can put in your name.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-11-2010, 11:19 PM Reply   
kraig, talked to the wife, and we are going to be there for at least fri night and saturday. Can we get a spot?
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-12-2010, 6:16 PM Reply   
I'm already reserved. We already planned to be up there that weekend. We're camping at Inlet Bay though.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-15-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
Hey everyone! Just wanted to throw out another reminder, campsites are going FAST!! I'm almost out of all the ones I have. There are still some available at www.larimercamping.com that are super good for the event. They're really close to the event. Going from the best and moving away from the event: S50, S51, S52, S53, S54, S55. If you are planning on camping, reserve a site now. Since we've moved the event later in the year there are more people camping with and not with the event.

Grab your site now before they're all gone!!!! And they aren't going to last much longer.
Old     (erik_a)      Join Date: May 2007       03-15-2010, 10:54 PM Reply   
Melissa updated the web site and booked a camp site for us for Fri & Sat.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-16-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
I really liked the update she did on the homepage. It has the newest info, we should have more info up on the homepage soon. Melissa gave me your site number. How many are you guys bringing Eric? Those are some nice sites over there along the water. There are still some available over in the S50's if anyone is still looking for a site.......
Old     (erik_a)      Join Date: May 2007       03-16-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Kraig - 4, possibly 6.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-16-2010, 8:48 PM Reply   
kraig I def. need a tent spot for friday night maybe sat. SUMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old     (madriding1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-17-2010, 12:23 PM Reply   
I should be there with 3 to 4 others.
Old     (canesman)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-17-2010, 3:29 PM Reply   
Hello Colorado wake community,

Im in the preliminary stages of developing an indoor wake park near the Denver area. Locations are still under review, but I'd like to hear from Colorado wake boarders, and gauge the interest level for such a project. Please post your feelings about an indoor wakepark near you (would you use it, how often, would you drive an hour or more to go etc.). Thank you
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-17-2010, 10:02 PM Reply   
come to the meet n greet and MEET the coorado wake sceen
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-19-2010, 1:50 PM Reply   
I will be there this year with some friends. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-19-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
Just booked S54!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-23-2010, 6:45 AM Reply   
i will be there! no camping though - you know how i am! lol
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-23-2010, 9:34 PM Reply   
will we really see an apperiance?
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-25-2010, 7:29 AM Reply   
haha ya, i'll be there. : )
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-25-2010, 1:55 PM Reply   
Sounds like we may have a challenge here! LOL! Will Kylie be there or not? Hmmm........ I'm currently taking bets. Haha!!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-14-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
Bump.

It's getting warmer out and we're getting closer to the MileHigh Meet & Greet! Remember, if you're planning on camping grab your sites now. There aren't many left.
Old     (erhardje)      Join Date: May 2010       05-15-2010, 11:38 AM Reply   
I'm new to the area from Bismarck, ND. This looks like it's a great time!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-15-2010, 4:29 PM Reply   
Welcome to Colorado Jesse! And yes, it's a great time. You should grab a campsite before they're all gone and come out to meet other boarders here in Colorado.

Kraig
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-15-2010, 9:30 PM Reply   
kraig, can I still get in on a group spot? maybe two tents? I broke my foot on fri, but should be able to ride i hope. or i am going to be a sad panda.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-16-2010, 6:55 PM Reply   
Chris- Each camping spot can have a max of 8 people, 2 vehicles and 4 tents. I have one site left. Do you want to share one with someone?
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-17-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
I hope the water starts warming up soon at Horsetooth. We were out there last weekend and it was maybe 45 degrees. I call BS on the larimer county site saying it is 48 degrees.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-19-2010, 1:55 PM Reply   
Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to throw out some new info for the MileHigh Meet and Greet:

Pre-Party Friday Night:
There will be a Pre Party at Canyon Grill on Friday night starting around 7 p.m. and going till about 11 p.m. Canyon Grill is located just up the highway from the South Bat campgrounds on the west side of Horsetooth Res.
We will have live entertainment. The MileHigh Meet & Greet presents Eric Lane. www.ericlane.com
Eric's an amazing performer, he plays accoustic and electric guitar and plays music from the 80's, 90's and today.

Sponsors:
We've been continuously adding new sponsors to the event this year. Go to www.milehighmeetandgreet.com for the latest list of sponsors.

Camping
If you still haven't gotten your campsite, do it NOW!! There are still a few sites left but they won't last long! We have alot more people camping this year. I know alot of people from last year that regretted not camping but are camping this year. Don't miss out on the party, stay the night and be safe!

I will have more info on the event in the next few days. I'll be putting out another mass email with all the latest info. If you're not on the email list and would like to be, drop me an email and I'll add you to the list. Email: MileHighWakeboarder@msn.com

I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet!!
Old     (jdameron)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-25-2010, 5:30 AM Reply   
Hi Kraig,

I also sent you a PM, but just in case you didn't receive it....I am camping with one of my friends at their camp site for the meet and greet, so can you please cancel my site reservation?

Thanks,
Janelle
Old     (cerne)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-25-2010, 7:28 AM Reply   
Hey all - it IS that time of year again. I've been hanging out in Keystone trying to get my coldwater zen on, but am crossing fingers that the h2o is a wee warmer than reported at Horsetooth! 45 will weed out the true coloRADans! Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully inducting some new faces into the crew! - Pat
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-25-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
From http://www.co.larimer.co.us/parks/ho...conditions.cfm

The reservoir's water levels are fluctuating. The current surface water temperature is approximately 52 degrees Fahrenheit.
Old     (mellymel)      Join Date: May 2006       05-25-2010, 7:03 PM Reply   
52 degrees! I better pull my balls out of my purse. I heard some wakeboarder say that once...
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-25-2010, 8:05 PM Reply   
I wont be riding. I broke my foot, which is looking like a great excuse for a giant case of pussitis.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-25-2010, 8:06 PM Reply   
Just thought of this. I hit the water at powell on easter it was 55 degrees F. Damn rocky mountains.
Old     (burke)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-25-2010, 9:30 PM Reply   
I'll be coming for the first time this year. Excited to meet some other riders and boat owners in the area. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some warmer weather.
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-31-2010, 8:21 PM Reply   
Hey guys and gals me and my wife are looking for new people to go out in the boat with the people that used to go out with us are just not that into it any more so we need a new group of people that live around ft collins that want to hang out in the boat and wakeboard and surf. we usually are out on the lake every weekend and try to go at least once a week. we own a 08 Calabria Team V and all we ask is that you respect our boat and pitch in for gas. we will be at the meet and greet so if you need a ride hit us up.
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       05-31-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
Water is in the 60's. Lake is as full as it's been in years. Everything is green and really beautiful up there right now. I may have a campsite open. We reserved two sites at Inlet Bay before Kraig announced the dates and due to family things will only need one site. Will let people know as soon as I find out for sure.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-01-2010, 7:03 AM Reply   
Hey Everyone! We're only 4 Days away from the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet! I'll be sending out another email today with all the most current info on the event.

And like Bill, I have one campsite available as well in the South Bay Campgrounds. Bill, I had quite a few people needing a campsite the day of the event last year and I'm guessing that this year won't be any different. I just know that there are still a few people who will make the decision to camp and will need a site. Glad to hear you're going to make the event this year, and Jarod as well.

Who's all going to be at the Pre Party Friday night at Canyon Grill? Live entertainment starts at 7:00 p.m.
Old     (PAE)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-01-2010, 8:18 AM Reply   
Wakeweather.com is predicting 86 degrees and a West wind at 11mph. Cant wait!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-01-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
We should be arriving sometime between 5-7 on friday evening.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-01-2010, 3:49 PM Reply   
I checked the weather this morning and it said 91 on Saturday, and 92 on Friday. Big improvement over the wind/rain/hail and snow we had a few years ago!

Pre-Party: Pre-Party starts at 7:00 p.m. at Canyon Grill Friday night! We'll have a few giveaways that night as well. The MileHigh Meet & Greet Presents: Eric Lane www.ericlane.com Hopefully we can get EVERYONE who's camping to the Pre-Party. I'll have the MileHigh Meet & Greet Banner out front on the bar. Come on out and enjoy the some live music with other boarders.

T-Shirts: Looks like we're going to have MileHigh Meet & Greet t-shirts for the first time! Don't miss the very first MileHigh Meet & Greet t-shirts. We'll be selling them at the Pre-Party Friday night. Most likely we'll sell out fast so make sure you get your shirt at the Pre Party.

Schedule:

Pre-Party: Friday night 7:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. Canyon Grill
MileHigh Meet & Greet: Saturday June 5th. 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
-Grill will be ready for lunch starting at 11:30 a.m.
-A special appearance by a very welcomed product just after lunch......
-The Famed Raffle at around 1:30-2:00 p.m. (Must be present to win!)

I hope to see EVERYONE at the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet!!

Who's in for the Pre-Party?!?!??!

FYI: I still have one campsite available......
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-01-2010, 9:48 PM Reply   
I HAVE TWO!! I forgot I booked three sites. whoops! Nice shady spots, Inlet Bay South side. Walking distance to the Friday Night Festivities.
If you are interested call me. 970/388/2065 Don't call Thursday afternoon please. I can't answer then but any time otherwise.
Bill.
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2010, 10:10 PM Reply   
hey guys, how much are the sites?
Old     (bill_sloan)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-02-2010, 6:13 AM Reply   
58.75 for the weekend.
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-02-2010, 6:25 AM Reply   
we will be there friday see you guys there.
Old     (erik_a)      Join Date: May 2007       06-02-2010, 10:45 PM Reply   
Hey Kraig - nice work pulling together so many great sponsors this year!! This is a big list.

- Rocky Mountain Boat Company
- Liquid Force
- S&W Performance
- Flag Buddy
- Liquid Powersports
- GreatLakesMarine.net
- Akinz
- Jet Pilot
- Humanoid Wake
- ...and of course WakeWorld
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-03-2010, 7:35 AM Reply   
Sorry to post something "off-topic", but I need advice and this is the highest volume CO thread.

My family and I are strongly considering a move to Colorado. We currently live in Richmond, VA and always find ourselves going against the grain of the local social scene and work very hard to do the things we love, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Mountainbiking, and Road Riding. As some of you may know, I used to own Southern Ski Boats and managed the dealership for 4 years. I then became the East Coast Sales rep for MB Sports, for a short stint. Then the economy started sagging and I received an incredible job offer that I could not refuse considering the birth of my now 2 y.o. son. Business is now good, but we find ourselves becoming slaves to the daily grind and would love to entertain the idea of moving to our favorite state Colorado, yes, we travel there often and I did a couple of semesters at DU.

My wife can find a job anywhere, she is a CAD Technician and jobs are a dime a dozen. I, on the other hand, am a sales person with a background in banking and insurance. I also know boats backwards, forwards, and sideways. I understand that I would be potentially be taking a cut in income, but I am ok with that if I can find something I love doing and work my way back up, AKA getting back into the boat business.

If anyone could offer any guidance or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Just putting out some feelers. Please use PM.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-03-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
Thanks Erik! The sponsors have really stepped up this year! And actually, I could have gotten more but just didn't have the time to coordinate more sponsors. We have a great mix of sponsors, the raffle should be epic this year! And as I've said before, let's show them the same respect they are showing us by being there and listening to them during the raffle. Meet them, get to know them and of course support them if you have the opportunity. Rocky Mountain Boat Company is REALLY stepping up this year by bringing up a brand new 2010 Supra 22SSV LOADED! I'm guessing with a little persuasion you could probably get a pull behind it..... So please, be there for the raffle and meet our sponsors since they've all stepped up and supported this great grassroots event!

I'm leaving for Horsetooth right now!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Can't stress about anything anymore because, well, there's nothing I can do about it! lol! I'm outta here! If you need to contact me, feel free to call me at 720-363-3000

I look forward to seeing you ALL at the Pre Party Friday night and at the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet on Saturday. Help spread the word, tell everyone you know to come up and let's make this the biggest year yet!! And again, thank you all for your support and continuing to support the MileHigh Meet & Greet. I couldn't do this without all of you speading the word and coming out every year. This event is for you, for wakeboarders by wakeboarders. Now, let's all get up there and kick off the 2010 season with some live music by Eric Lane! This guy is a monster on the vocals and instruments.

See you all soon!
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-04-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
I can't wait to get off work and head up to Horsetooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-05-2010, 7:14 PM Reply   
Effing awesome meet n greet. Even though I gimped around all day. Tino threw down, of course. And I wished I had a fully functional foot so I could HAVE RIDDEN. Great time every one.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
This years Meet and Greet was AWESOME! I can't believe how big of a turnout we had! Party cove was pretty crazy, I think we had like 18 boats all tied up at once? Thanks to Kraig and Melissa for all of their hard work!
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       06-07-2010, 9:03 AM Reply   
I had 22 boats at last count and yes it was sweet, I hope some photos start poppin up soon.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-07-2010, 10:15 AM Reply   
what is all this Im hearing about a missing girl at horsetooth?
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-07-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
I think this is what you are talking about.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_15241237

Apparently some girl jumped into a canal that feeds horsetooth to save her puppy. She died the puppy lived.
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-07-2010, 12:23 PM Reply   
I was really dissapointed with MHMG or at least the little bit that I saw. We were in party cove when we seen all the boats come in and tie up together so we pulled anchor and was going to come and tie up with the rest of the group and try to meet some new people (now mind you I had a 15, and two 13 year old kids that love to wakeboard on my boat) but when we pulled up and started to tie up I had some dumb a$$ drunk guy jump into my boat steppin all over my boards wile they were laying on the sundeck then I look over in the boat that I was tying to tie up to and they are cleaning out ther pot pipes on the tower in front of the kids. so we pulled anchor and left. I'm not trying to say that is what everybody was doing, I guess me and the family were hoping to meet some new people and bumed that we didn't have a chance to, did look like everybody was having a pretty good time I did get some good pics of all the boats tied together that I will post.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-07-2010, 12:50 PM Reply   
That sucks. Of all the boats you could have picked right? Just tell the kids it was for medical purposes (it wasn't me btw, I wasn't there)
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-07-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
Hey Everyone!! I JUST got home from the Tooth. A few of us ended up staying till Monday afternoon. I'm sooo beat up, 5 days at the lake. I need an IV bag! lol!

And let me say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To everyone who made it out to the 2010 MileHigh Meet & Greet! It was a huge success! The Pre Party at Canyon Grill was fun, it was where it all started...... The event on Saturday went off without a hitch. The attendance was huge this year. We had well over 200+ people at the event. I'd like to thank all the sponsors who supported the MileHigh Meet & Greet this year. You all stepped up and made the raffle a big success. And I'd like to personally thank Bill Campbell with Rocky Mountain Boat Company for making it to the event this year, and for bringing that pimpin 2010 22SSV. That thing is SICK! ROMOBOCO came out to the event in style and represented their company well. And of course, Eljay was there doing what he does best...... wait, what is it that he does best? He does so much so well. LOL!!

And of course, I can't forget about Tino Santori for coming out and being apart of the Meet & Greet this year. Thank you Tino for coming out, meeting everyone, riding for us all and supporting the local wake scene here in Colorado.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone who came out to the Meet & Greet this year. This event keeps growing every year because all of you keep supporting it! I couldn't do it without your support, thank you!

P.S. We still have t-shirts for sale. You can see the design of the t-shirts on the MileHigh Meet & Greet facebook page. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing a t-shirt. Also, if you have pictures from the event, please email them to either me or Melissa Lane and we'll get them up on the MileHigh Meet & Greet website. Let's see your pics!!

Jarod Craig- I'm sorry to hear about your experience in the party cove at Horsetooth. But the party cove is NOT the MileHigh Meet & Greet. The MileHigh Meet & Greet was held at the South Bay Campgrounds and ended around 3:00 p.m. Looks like alot of people from the event went up to the party cove afterwards and joined other boats that were already in the cove. Again, I'm sorry you had that experience in the cove, but did you have a great time at the event in the South Bay campgrounds? Did you meet anyone? Glad you made it out this year Jarod!
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-07-2010, 6:00 PM Reply   
hope no one got resin on their towers.
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-07-2010, 7:22 PM Reply   
Hey Guys, here are a few pictures from the event. I had to resize them so they would fit, so they are not the best quality. Keep checking www.milehighmeetandgreet.com for tons more pics. I have to get them to Kraig yet, so it'll be a bit.
Name:  Boats.jpg
Views: 2466
Size:  76.1 KB

Name:  MHMG.jpg
Views: 1804
Size:  84.4 KB

Name:  Cove.jpg
Views: 4714
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  Loren.jpg
Views: 1793
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  Tino.jpg
Views: 1673
Size:  46.3 KB
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-07-2010, 7:29 PM Reply   
I didn't mean for it to come across that the incident that happened to us was any way connected with the meet and greet. we were unable to get to south bay for that part of it maybe next year. It was very nice to meet you Kraig at the Canyon grill wish we could have stayed longer. here are some pics that we took.
Attached Images

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Awesome pics! Thanks for posting them up and I can't wait to see more!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-07-2010, 7:43 PM Reply   
OMG!!! Wish I was at THAT party! Wait, I think I was..... lol! Great pics Loren! I put out a thanks to everyone who attended, the sponsors and Tino. But I didn't thank you for doing a great job at taking pics at the event. I'm so looking forward to seeing all the pics you took.

And I need to thank Chris Carrington for taking care of the sponsors and feeding them lunch. And me as well. That lunch rocked! The ribs were tasty and everyone raved about that potato salad.

Again, thanks guys for stepping up and helping with the event!

Jarod- No problem. It was nice meeting you and your wife at the Pre Party. I appreciate you coming out, sorry to hear you missed the main event.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-14-2010, 4:10 PM Reply   
Does anyone else have pics from the Meet & Greet? Besides the ones here and the ones that are up on Facebook. Looking to gather ALL the pics taken at the event so that we can get as many as possible up on the MileHigh Meet & Greet website. So, if you have any pics post them up or send them to me at my email address. Thanks guys!

Last edited by kraig; 06-14-2010 at 4:13 PM.