Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-19-2022, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Thought Cliton showed up and answered questions for over 9 hours? Found not guilty, How much obstruction? How many times did she plead the 5th? Yep, exactly the same.
You saying the secret service will not answer questions?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-19-2022, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You saying the secret service will not answer questions?
The 1/6C was forced to subpoena the USSS, you tell me what it means.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-19-2022, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I guess you have not heard about the interview with her by the spanish speaking outlet where she is defending the guy and saying he is not what people are saying.

You sure add a lot of things in your head. Lay off the drugs dude.

We have aborted 1/4 of the US population. You saying there were 82 million rapes? You saying that 82 million women were doing to die in childbirth? The statistics are no where near to being your friend. With the stats being against you on rape and health of the mother, you can fill in the blanks however you want on what women are using abortion for. Like I said, there is room for compromise. Apparently you are not able to hear that. You apparently are not able to hear what states like kalifornia are pushing for including abortion just after birth. Just sick.

So with the supreme court being more conservative, is it now ok for them to legislate from the bench? Asking for a friend.
Correct, i have not. It changes little.
Until one is actually born, they dont count as part of the population, right?
82 M per year? or is that in history?
How many post birth abortions are happening? Where are your statistics?
Dont worry, it doesnt matter.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-19-2022, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You don't think they could find a doctor in Ohio that would say it was dangerous for a "10 year old" to carry a baby?
That's one difference between you and me. I wouldn't force a raped 10yr old to have a baby just because her life wasn't in danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The mother allowed this rape to happen.
And that's why you want to force a raped 10yo to have a baby? Do you ever do a sanity check to see how dumb you sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
There used to be a time when democrats said that abortion should be rare or for rape or health, not a after party procedure. we now have killed 1/4 or our population. The person who started planned parenthood also got her wish as she did not want blacks or other undesirables to have babies. Remember. Sanger is hillary's hero
Not one bit of this do I care about. I agree that women should have a choice. The best way to limit the amount of time they can wait to get one is to make early availability easy. That way the fetus is less developed. But for some reason when republicans can't stop an abortion they try to delay it so the fetus is further developed, which makes it apparent to me that they can't differentiate between a fertilized egg and fully developed child. People that stupid shouldn't be making laws. Yet they do.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2022, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The 1/6C was forced to subpoena the USSS, you tell me what it means.
Don't really care what it means. The 1/6 committee is a fraud anyway just like all the impeachment frauds. Come November, it will all be shut down and then they can get to the business at hand in impeaching biden.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2022, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Correct, i have not. It changes little.
Until one is actually born, they dont count as part of the population, right?
82 M per year? or is that in history?
How many post birth abortions are happening? Where are your statistics?
Dont worry, it doesnt matter.
you just gave me that stats on abortion percentages in what trimester. We know that babies are babies after the first trimester. that is why Roe was careful saying states can even regulate it then back in 1972 when they did not even have the technology.

Looks like there are a least 13,000 late term every year.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...-every-year-a/


82 million is the amount of abortions since Roe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-20-2022, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's one difference between you and me. I wouldn't force a raped 10yr old to have a baby just because her life wasn't in danger.

And that's why you want to force a raped 10yo to have a baby? Do you ever do a sanity check to see how dumb you sound?

Not one bit of this do I care about. I agree that women should have a choice. The best way to limit the amount of time they can wait to get one is to make early availability easy. That way the fetus is less developed. But for some reason when republicans can't stop an abortion they try to delay it so the fetus is further developed, which makes it apparent to me that they can't differentiate between a fertilized egg and fully developed child. People that stupid shouldn't be making laws. Yet they do.
I would not make her either. Rape is well under 1% in all cases. The rest is just not wanting deal with it or rarely health of the mother. My point is you are screaming about this law in Ohio. There were many mechanisms in place to deal with it. They would have worked.

The difference between me and you is you would rather kill 82 million unborn babies but use this one absurd case were so many people did so many illegal things to get to this point to justify killing the other 82 million babies. If they were to simply film this in some old crackly black and white film and say it happened in 1939 Germany people would flip out.

You certainly like to cry about this type of issue, yet you people never listen to the tremendous amount of guilt women live with because they believe they were lied to about abortions when they were younger and the amount of mental health issues they have after the case knowing as older adults what they did. Planned parenthood does not provide womens health screenings. The meet their budgets by abortion. They will lie to the women and do what they can to convince them to go through with it for the almighty dollar. you people don't give two craps about that. I think one group will be judged a lot harsher in history than the other. In the mean time keep burning down pro life shelters who help women keep their children and threaten churches because we already know you democrats are about that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-20-2022, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would not make her either
Liar. Your arguments betray you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-21-2022, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Liar. Your arguments betray you.
show me where I argued such a thing. I clearly said the law allowed for her to get it taken care of. You are the one making up false arguments. I even said there is compromises to be made. I think the facts of my arguments clearly lay out you are a hack.

What is clearly unrefuted is you using one seriously illegal case where at least 2 or 3 felonies were committed by an illegal alien that somehow ended up in Ohio rapes a "10 year old", the mother protests the dude, the doctors knowing these people are illegals shot an abortion to our of state doctors which is illegal because they are supposed to tell the authorities of this rape, then the doctor in Indiana was supposed to report this rape. yet at the end of the day, political hacks such as yourself echo what the idiot lying president want to portray this as an example of the abortion law gone wrong. Then you the hack try and continue to use this one screwed up example as the one vs the 82 million other examples against your argument.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 07-21-2022 at 9:40 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-21-2022, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
show me where I argued such a thing. I clearly said the law allowed for her to get it taken care of.
That's not what you said. You implied that the law required her life to be in danger before getting an abortion. Your also implied that she would have to "find" a doctor that would say her life was in danger. You own words imply that the only legal means is if her life is in danger. By "find" I guess you mean keep going to doctors until she could find one to lie. Contrary to "clearly said", your arguments appear to be intentionally imprecise. Apparently because you need wiggle room. Throwing out things like "The mother allowed it" and "it was an illegal" have zero to do with Ohio forcing a 10yo to have a baby after she lost her rights.

Quote:
What is clearly unrefuted is you using one seriously illegal case where at least 2 or 3 felonies were committed by an illegal alien that somehow ended up in Ohio rapes a "10 year old", the mother protests the dude, the doctors knowing these people are illegals shot an abortion to our of state doctors which is illegal because they are supposed to tell the authorities of this rape, then the doctor in Indiana was supposed to report this rape. yet at the end of the day, political hacks such as yourself echo what the idiot lying president want to portray this as an example of the abortion law gone wrong. Then you the hack try and continue to use this one screwed up example as the one vs the 82 million other examples against your argument.
OK, I can see you are a complete idiot. Explain to me which of these alleged crimes are the fault of the 10yo. Looks to me like you are having a hard time focusing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-21-2022, 4:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't really care what it means. The 1/6 committee is a fraud anyway just like all the impeachment frauds. Come November, it will all be shut down and then they can get to the business at hand in impeaching biden.
Fraud? how so? The hearings are live on TV, pretty transparent. 99% of the people testifying are republicans who worked with or for trump. How are Dems fraudulently controlling republicans who decided to testify?
Are you saying id R's take over in Nov they will shut down a legit investigation to save their whale? Pretty fishy.
LOL, Whats the charge?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's not what you said. You implied that the law required her life to be in danger before getting an abortion. Your also implied that she would have to "find" a doctor that would say her life was in danger. You own words imply that the only legal means is if her life is in danger. By "find" I guess you mean keep going to doctors until she could find one to lie. Contrary to "clearly said", your arguments appear to be intentionally imprecise. Apparently because you need wiggle room. Throwing out things like "The mother allowed it" and "it was an illegal" have zero to do with Ohio forcing a 10yo to have a baby after she lost her rights.

OK, I can see you are a complete idiot. Explain to me which of these alleged crimes are the fault of the 10yo. Looks to me like you are having a hard time focusing.
No. That was a retort that is was too late for her to do it under the first adjudication of so much time after knowing she was pregnant. My point was, you didn't think a doctor would not make that call? Why would it be a lie?

So first, the girl did not lose her rights. There is very few given rights under the constitution on the federal level and that is not one of them.

What do you mean alleged crimes? Those ALL are serious crimes.

So basically the people involved in this overall illegal activity did not even try and use the system even as flawed or not flawed as you people perceive. Sounds like they tried to keep it quiet to protect all the other illegal things that were around this situation (illegal aliens, child rape, etc), then say the system failed them when it is painfully clear they were trying to protect the illegal aliens and did not get the help immediately when they should have. The system is not broken there. The people are broken. If they do what they legally had to do in the first place, there is zero discussion and the system would have worked just fine. Even under all this $hit storm of illegal activity, they still did not find a doctor who would look at the case to classify it as a danger. Instead they ran to another state with a minor and doctor shopped and found someone who would do this under the radar only to have the idiot doctor write about it to use it as a case of the abortion system gone wrong. It was not the abortion system gone wrong, it was someone used the doctor to cover up illegal activity.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's not what you said. You implied that the law required her life to be in danger before getting an abortion. Your also implied that she would have to "find" a doctor that would say her life was in danger. You own words imply that the only legal means is if her life is in danger. By "find" I guess you mean keep going to doctors until she could find one to lie. Contrary to "clearly said", your arguments appear to be intentionally imprecise. Apparently because you need wiggle room. Throwing out things like "The mother allowed it" and "it was an illegal" have zero to do with Ohio forcing a 10yo to have a baby after she lost her rights.

OK, I can see you are a complete idiot. Explain to me which of these alleged crimes are the fault of the 10yo. Looks to me like you are having a hard time focusing.
Also, not being vague. I specifically said technology at a minimum is around 6 weeks is where I would set it. I said there could be compromises up to 12 weeks. too much is known now about the viability and individual attributes of a baby down to 6 weeks. Also, there are plenty of things that can abort almost immediately. There are compromises to be struck in this.

What you don't see is an industry who's main money source of income and survival is convincing young girls to have abortions. It has nothing to do with health and only about money.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-22-2022, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Fraud? how so? The hearings are live on TV, pretty transparent. 99% of the people testifying are republicans who worked with or for trump. How are Dems fraudulently controlling republicans who decided to testify?
Are you saying id R's take over in Nov they will shut down a legit investigation to save their whale? Pretty fishy.
LOL, Whats the charge?
All emotional pleas. nothing criminal just theater and political. Just like the last 4 years with the democrats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2022, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
All emotional pleas. nothing criminal just theater and political. Just like the last 4 years with the democrats.
Bannon about to spend some time in the big house. Is it normal for presidents advisers to do prison time in your country?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-22-2022, 12:31 PM Reply   
Lol, so much alpha energy. What a giant baby
https://youtu.be/1_GUTSKCNmY
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-23-2022, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No. That was a retort that is was too late for her to do it under the first adjudication of so much time after knowing she was pregnant. My point was, you didn't think a doctor would not make that call? Why would it be a lie?
It would be a lie if it wasn't true. By your logic you would force a raped 10yo to have a baby if her life wasn't in danger. You just can't wiggle around that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So first, the girl did not lose her rights. There is very few given rights under the constitution on the federal level and that is not one of them.
It doesn't matter what the Constitution says until the SC says it. She lost her rights at the hands of SC members that lied to Congress about their intentions WRT Roe vs Wade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What do you mean alleged crimes? Those ALL are serious crimes.
Sorry if the English language confuses you. Alleged and serious are not mutually exclusive. Interesting that you used this moronic diversion to avoid the real point. What do you call that? Strategic stupidity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So basically the people involved in this overall illegal activity did not even try and use the system even as flawed or not flawed as you people perceive. Sounds like they tried to keep it quiet to protect all the other illegal things that were around this situation (illegal aliens, child rape, etc), then say the system failed them when it is painfully clear they were trying to protect the illegal aliens and did not get the help immediately when they should have. The system is not broken there. The people are broken. If they do what they legally had to do in the first place, there is zero discussion and the system would have worked just fine. Even under all this $hit storm of illegal activity, they still did not find a doctor who would look at the case to classify it as a danger. Instead they ran to another state with a minor and doctor shopped and found someone who would do this under the radar only to have the idiot doctor write about it to use it as a case of the abortion system gone wrong. It was not the abortion system gone wrong, it was someone used the doctor to cover up illegal activity.
Is this what Tucker Carlson told you to think? It doesn't matter how much verbal vomit you decorate your posts with, you have no credibility with your claims.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-23-2022, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bannon about to spend some time in the big house. Is it normal for presidents advisers to do prison time in your country?
Ralph, your back, did you guys just get out of lockdown!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-23-2022, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, so much alpha energy. What a giant baby
https://youtu.be/1_GUTSKCNmY
looks like you guys will be Chinese soon.lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-23-2022, 12:46 PM Reply   
More found voter fraud, beginning to think you guys might be right...but its always cheating trump voters...every time.
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...3b36142300cdb7
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-24-2022, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ralph, your back, did you guys just get out of lockdown!
Just got back from fiji, was amazing
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-26-2022, 9:38 PM Reply   
Oh, that's a shame:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ion-january-6/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-27-2022, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The excuses they made are falling apart, the DOJ says trump under "Criminal Investigation".
https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-ja.../?noamp=mobile
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-27-2022, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The excuses they made are falling apart, the DOJ says trump under "Criminal Investigation".
https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-ja.../?noamp=mobile
You mean the Biden DOJ. Have fun with another Russia hoax. That worked so well for you last time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-27-2022, 6:53 PM Reply   
Biden clearly does not work the trump way. Durham still wasting tax payer money w/o a single perp in over 3 years...and then there is the hunter investigation he hasnt obstructed in the least.
We all saw trump in action on the 6th live on TV. He picked the date and time, he invited them, he riled them up with lies about the election then sent them up the hill to attack. How does any of that happen w/o him planning every single step? Its all on TV, live. Then there is all the fake elector scheme BS he and Rudy cooked up. Are all those who signed counterfeit elector records and sent them to the library of congress in trouble? DOJ thinks so. Plus that little issue with politicizing the DOJ with yes men so they could help with his lie. Only stopped because the entire DOJ threatened to resign and that might look bad for a guy in the middle of stealing an election. We have seen trumps people under oath telling what he did. Then there is that whole thing about how he tried to browbeat mike pence into illegally overturning the election for him. And, as i recall he tried to get pence killed too. And didnt he make a phone call to the Georgia SoS to find him 11,800 more votes? State crimes along with Fed. Fire the Georgia AG because he would not back the lie? Seems a smorgasbord of crime. Oh and having his sycophants and militias attack all those police officers while he watched on TV and did nothing to stop the chaos hour after hour after hour. Seems dereliction of duty to me at minimum, what about you?. What kind of law-abiding person let alone the POTUS does nothing to help law enforcement? Just watched the violence his people who he sent there were doing, sad. Doesn't seem like a hoax to me, sounds criminal. Plus, not being a president changes things. And he has no Bill Barr to protect him like he did after Muellers crappy work. The guy knew he lost the election, and he only did 2 things. One, he asked for your money based on his lie to Stop the Steal!!. Two, he used the power of the office to attempt to steal an election he knew he lost. Tired of winning yet boomer?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-27-2022, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean the Biden DOJ. Have fun with another Russia hoax. That worked so well for you last time.
Still waiting for Hillary to be locked up to be honest.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-29-2022, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just got back from fiji, was amazing
They just reported an American murdered in Fiji. What exactly were you doing over there?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-29-2022, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It would be a lie if it wasn't true. By your logic you would force a raped 10yo to have a baby if her life wasn't in danger. You just can't wiggle around that.

It doesn't matter what the Constitution says until the SC says it. She lost her rights at the hands of SC members that lied to Congress about their intentions WRT Roe vs Wade.

Sorry if the English language confuses you. Alleged and serious are not mutually exclusive. Interesting that you used this moronic diversion to avoid the real point. What do you call that? Strategic stupidity?

Is this what Tucker Carlson told you to think? It doesn't matter how much verbal vomit you decorate your posts with, you have no credibility with your claims.
So raping a 10 year old is alleged? Care to explain in which state in the US that ANY "10 year old" being pregnant is not rape? In what state is rape not a serious felony?

Lied to congress? You mean to the democrats who did not vote to seat them anyway? Or just the ones who were accusing them of rape? Actually it does mater what the constitution says. that is the whole point. The judicial branch does not make law. PERIOD.

Pretty clear what they did and it is pretty clear you are ok with 1/4 of the US population being murdered by the democrats just as I am very sure you are on board with Margret Sanger wanting to kill black people to keep them from "growing like weeds".

I laid out my case for what I think a compromise would be. Pretty clearly really. You on the other hand are so emotionally hijacked about you not being able to rape children then have them abort the evidence it is beyond me. At least you can still get that sex change you need. Turns out you can be that aunt who has a penis and not be called an uncle. Who knew?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-29-2022, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Bannon about to spend some time in the big house. Is it normal for presidents advisers to do prison time in your country?
Nope. Plenty of democrats held in contempt of congress and they did not prosecute. Eric Holder the attorney general was caught running guns to Mexico and got a police officer killed in the US with them. All the usual democrats had their banning assault weapons talking points ready until they got busted with the receipt. Bannon will not go to jail.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2022, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So raping a 10 year old is alleged? Care to explain in which state in the US that ANY "10 year old" being pregnant is not rape? In what state is rape not a serious felony?

Lied to congress? You mean to the democrats who did not vote to seat them anyway? Or just the ones who were accusing them of rape? Actually it does mater what the constitution says. that is the whole point. The judicial branch does not make law. PERIOD.

Pretty clear what they did and it is pretty clear you are ok with 1/4 of the US population being murdered by the democrats just as I am very sure you are on board with Margret Sanger wanting to kill black people to keep them from "growing like weeds".

I laid out my case for what I think a compromise would be. Pretty clearly really. You on the other hand are so emotionally hijacked about you not being able to rape children then have them abort the evidence it is beyond me. At least you can still get that sex change you need. Turns out you can be that aunt who has a penis and not be called an uncle. Who knew?
LOL, the moron is back with his stupid lies and distortions.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2022, 2:54 PM Reply   
In Texas the lawyers make your medical decisions because medical providers are afraid of the law. Reeks of living in a theocracy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ical-nightmare
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...as-fetus-stell

Last edited by fly135; 07-29-2022 at 2:56 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-29-2022, 3:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They just reported an American murdered in Fiji. What exactly were you doing over there?
Mostly drinking G&T, I'm more of a lover than a fighter.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-02-2022, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Still waiting for Hillary to be locked up to be honest.
Oh, you didnít see that they took AOC in Hildabeastís place? You mean to tell me you didnít see AOC in those invisible handcuffs being hauled away to invisible jail?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-02-2022, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
In Texas the lawyers make your medical decisions because medical providers are afraid of the law. Reeks of living in a theocracy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ical-nightmare
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...as-fetus-stell
I got news for ya, crusty old man. We DO live in one. You democrats have just installed your own god (you) and replaced the priests with your woketards. Itís why your side can NEVER be trusted with power.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-02-2022, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL, the moron is back with his stupid lies and distortions.
I don't think you are able to reply to yourself.

Don't worry. Sex changes and abortion is all your party is good for now.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-02-2022, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
In Texas the lawyers make your medical decisions because medical providers are afraid of the law. Reeks of living in a theocracy.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ical-nightmare
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...as-fetus-stell
Yep. Now you have 2 examples that people had to go and find vs the 82 million babies your party has murdered. Your leftist overlords would be proud. Stalin and Moa could only manage around half that number. Well done democrats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-02-2022, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep. Now you have 2 examples that people had to go and find vs the 82 million babies your party has murdered. Your leftist overlords would be proud. Stalin and Moa could only manage around half that number. Well done democrats.
Are you worried all those babies are going to grow up and vote Democrat?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-02-2022, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Are you worried all those babies are going to grow up and vote Democrat?
Why would I worry about that? I am advocating for them. If you look at the founder of planned parenthood, she was a eugenicist who outwardly disliked black people as a whole and poor whites. Those are historic democrat voters. We can argue over policy after they stop killing so many people.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2022, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would I worry about that? I am advocating for them. If you look at the founder of planned parenthood, she was a eugenicist who outwardly disliked black people as a whole and poor whites. Those are historic democrat voters. We can argue over policy after they stop killing so many people.
But you also advocated that they be eliminated when they get old enough to vote.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-03-2022, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But you also advocated that they be eliminated when they get old enough to vote.
Its sad, abortion rates are highest in the african american community. Also, aprox 70% of black children are raised by single mothers. To make it worse, many are on welfare. Then add that most black, single mothers do not file for child support. Why, well it would hurt them financially (in some circumstances) and may result in getingt less. Every state is different. there are so many underlying issues.

I dont understand why the left says the right is racist? I could see if conservatives were bussing black and brown folks to planned parenthood, but its not the right puling it. Although if you look at stats, the left may feel its beneficial to try and keep more minority people less dependent to the government and they see killing children a viable solution.???
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2022, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I dont understand why the left says the right is racist?
Well, you could start with your own narrative saying that black people can't decide for themselves so you need to decide for them. But that's probably the least of reasons.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-03-2022, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
But you also advocated that they be eliminated when they get old enough to vote.
Pretty sure that did not come from anything I have ever said. I said get rid of illegals yes. Because, well....they are here illegally. You may be on to something though.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2022, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Well, you could start with your own narrative saying that black people can't decide for themselves so you need to decide for them. But that's probably the least of reasons.
You mean unlike democrats openly saying black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID? Or the democrat president saying out loud that black kids are just as smart as poor white kids?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-05-2022, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean unlike democrats openly saying black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID? Or the democrat president saying out loud that black kids are just as smart as poor white kids?
You took two days to think of that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-05-2022, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You took two days to think of that?
Na. I got busy 2 days ago. Figured I needed to perform a drive by before the weekend.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-06-2022, 10:41 PM Reply   
Word on the street is hobbit feet Margery Taylor Green is going to be Trumps VP for his next failed attempt at stealing the election. Couldn't he find anyone less qualified?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-08-2022, 9:09 AM Reply   
Interesting article on Trump and his Generals:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...d-his-generals

It's kind of long. Cliff notes version on yahoo:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/milley-re...154956873.html

"The events of the last couple weeks have caused me to do deep soul-searching," Milley wrote, "and I can no longer faithfully support and execute your orders as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. It is my belief that you were doing great and irreparable harm to my country. I believe that you have made a concerted effort over time to politicize the United States military. I thought that I could change that. I’ve come to the realization that I cannot, and I need to step aside and let someone else try to do that."

"All men and women are created equal, no matter who you are, whether you are white or Black, Asian, Indian, no matter the color of your skin, no matter if you’re gay, straight or something in between," he wrote. "It doesn’t matter if you’re Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew, or choose not to believe. None of that matters. It doesn’t matter what country you came from, what your last name is — what matters is we’re Americans. We’re all Americans. That under these colors of red, white, and blue — the colors that my parents fought for in World War I — means something around the world. It’s obvious to me that you don’t think of those colors the same way I do. It’s obvious to me that you don’t hold those values dear and the cause that I serve."

Milley added: "[I]t is my deeply held belief that you’re ruining the international order, and causing significant damage to our country overseas" by kowtowing to the kinds of "fascism" and "extremism" that America fought against in World War II.

"You don’t understand what the war was all about," Milley concluded. "In fact, you subscribe to many of the principles that we fought against. And I cannot be a party to that. It is with deep regret that I hereby submit my letter of resignation."
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2022, 11:12 AM Reply   
Miley? What a Rino!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-08-2022, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't really care what it means. The 1/6 committee is a fraud anyway just like all the impeachment frauds. Come November, it will all be shut down and then they can get to the business at hand in impeaching biden.
1/6 committee is a fraud, Russia was a hoax, trump was cheated, Obama spied...all proven wrong over time. Manafort admitted it. Manafort admits he was handing over polling info to Russians
Quote:
In an interview with Business Insider, former Donald Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort admitted he was in contact with the Russians and sharing information during the former president's 2016 presidential run.
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-manafort-russians/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-08-2022, 3:14 PM Reply   
Trumps Maro Lago "home" is getting raided by the Fed, what will they find?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2022, 3:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trumps Maro Lago "home" is getting raided by the Fed, what will they find?
My money is on unflushed toilets, totally clogged with half eaten documents
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2022, 3:24 PM Reply   
I guess we will get to test "Nothing illegal" as Delta's says.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...i-agents-trump

Amazing that's the standard you would hold your President too but that's where you are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2022, 6:42 PM Reply   
So funny how so many people who rail against "defund the police" are suddenly all for defunding the FBI
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2022, 8:42 PM Reply   
That would be a shame if trump was barred from running from office again....
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2022, 5:30 AM Reply   
Dims have just exposed how corrupt they are, sunken to a new low and will pay for it in the polls. It’s gonna be a blood bath. I love it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2022, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
1/6 committee is a fraud, Russia was a hoax, trump was cheated, Obama spied...all proven wrong over time. Manafort admitted it. Manafort admits he was handing over polling info to Russians


https://www.rawstory.com/trump-manafort-russians/
I bet you ordered extra onions on that nothing burger so you could stink as bad as that non-story.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2022, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So funny how so many people who rail against "defund the police" are suddenly all for defunding the FBI
Since when has the local police been weaponized like the FBI?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2022, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Since when has the local police been weaponized like the FBI?
Somehow a Trump appointed FBI director executing a Trump appointed judges search warrant is evidence of the dems weaponizing the justice department? What is it, pretzel logic day? You also forgot to mention Hillary's emails.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Dims have just exposed how corrupt they are, sunken to a new low and will pay for it in the polls. Itís gonna be a blood bath. I love it.
Isnt this round 2? Yes, it is.
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/07/nati...ar-a-lago.html

Act like a criminal, surround yourself with criminals, must be a duck.
What exactly is corrupt about "dims"? The low? Upholding the laws of the country now un-American? Go find Hunters lost laptop boomer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Since when has the local police been weaponized like the FBI?
Like when trump appointed the current FBI chief Wray? This must be how orange psycho plays next level chess while we play checkers. Damn, he got us again. Y'all must be tired of Winning.

Did the Secret service find their lost texts from 1/5-1/6 yet? The DOD find theirs? Did Homeland security find their deleted texts yet? All these deleted texts, hmmm. All those "acting" appointments trump put to lead these departments after his election loss, hmmm. Seems they thought deleting texts were less harmful than getting caught with the texts. Wonder what they really were saying??
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That would be a shame if trump was barred from running from office again....
Already legal president that says this is wrong
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2022, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Since when has the local police been weaponized like the FBI?
I'm thinking since the beginning of recorded history.

https://fox59.com/news/indiana-batmo...rnia-deputies/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I'm thinking since the beginning of recorded history.

https://fox59.com/news/indiana-batmo...rnia-deputies/
Imagine that. Another democrat uses law enforcement to do his bidding.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2022, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Imagine that. Another democrat uses law enforcement to do his bidding.
At least I'm capable of recognizing wrongdoing without regard to politics.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2022, 10:57 AM Reply   
Looks like finally you will get to see Trumps tax returns. Bad day for the Tangerine terror.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 11:53 AM Reply   
Even Hannity is melting down live on air. What about Hunter Biden?, What about Clinton?
Stick to the facts. Why did they visit trumps house, because he took a bunch of stuff that did not belong to him. Case closed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 12:05 PM Reply   
We're the sane ones, we are not in a cult...its just that we like trump flags and ones that say "Lets Go Brandon" and "Trump Won" 2 years after an election he lost bigly. Shhh, dont tell him! It'll hurt his feelings and feelings are all we have. We cover our trucks in trump stickers and big ol' flags and we are vocal about it.
We sane ones are starting a civil war over our cult leader getting his home searched. We are not radicals!! We're not in a cult!! We just love TDaddy!!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...oter-rcna42148
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
At least I'm capable of recognizing wrongdoing without regard to politics.
Yes. Well done. I know. A cheap shot by me. You are right. It has been done at some level as long as there have been politics.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Even Hannity is melting down live on air. What about Hunter Biden?, What about Clinton?
Stick to the facts. Why did they visit trumps house, because he took a bunch of stuff that did not belong to him. Case closed.
Not really. The president can without any input from anyone or without notice declassify material. Where do you think they get things for presidential libraries?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We're the sane ones, we are not in a cult...its just that we like trump flags and ones that say "Lets Go Brandon" and "Trump Won" 2 years after an election he lost bigly. Shhh, dont tell him! It'll hurt his feelings and feelings are all we have. We cover our trucks in trump stickers and big ol' flags and we are vocal about it.
We sane ones are starting a civil war over our cult leader getting his home searched. We are not radicals!! We're not in a cult!! We just love TDaddy!!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...oter-rcna42148
Sane? TDS much? Make up stuff about him and use the FBI and congress to get this one guy who does not play by your swamp rules?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-09-2022, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Looks like finally you will get to see Trumps tax returns. Bad day for the Tangerine terror.
And that is what all this is about. that and the belief if they can convict him on something all the presidents do, they can keep him from running. If that does not work like the russian hoax, impeachment lies, 1/6 kangaroo court, etc they will simply start release the stolen documents they just took.

They did a raid when the guy was in New York. There was no need for a raid because there was zero chances of him destroying documents. Going into the safe was also illegal because a locked safe does not have the ability for someone to simply get in and destroy evidence. People are rightly pissed off about how the democrats have conducted business over the last 6 years. Pay back is coming.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 7:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not really. The president can without any input from anyone or without notice declassify material. Where do you think they get things for presidential libraries?
Of course, they can. Trump did it to "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation in a misjudged attempt to push dirt on Obama. Failed.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29O2TB

You suggesting trump declassified anything in regards to the search warrant items before his last day?
Quote:
The president can without any input from anyone or without notice declassify material
Ever notice how often you play the "it isnt illegal" card? Pretty low bar you set for the leader of your cult.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2022, 8:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And that is what all this is about. that and the belief if they can convict him on something all the presidents do, they can keep him from running. If that does not work like the russian hoax, impeachment lies, 1/6 kangaroo court, etc they will simply start release the stolen documents they just took.

They did a raid when the guy was in New York. There was no need for a raid because there was zero chances of him destroying documents. Going into the safe was also illegal because a locked safe does not have the ability for someone to simply get in and destroy evidence. People are rightly pissed off about how the democrats have conducted business over the last 6 years. Pay back is coming.
All presidents since Nixon EXCEPT trump released their tax returns. Your liar is still waiting for that "routine audit" to complete so he can release lol. R's made Jimmy Carter off his peanut farms so as not to appear to "use the office" ...like trump did.
Why do you keep calling Russia investigation a hoax, it all is/was true. Just this week, Manaforts new book, he admits to suppling Russians with polling info.

Do you know what was on the warrant? Have a copy to share? Then how do you know why or why not need for raid? or if there was a concern of destroying evidence? Maybe they assumed it would be safer for all if orange dipstick wasnt there? What democrats did anything???? Head of FBI was appointed by the grifter, he is a Republican and Federalist Society member. The judge who signed the warrant was appointed by trump. Again, you dont know anything except your feelings. Thanks for sharing them.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2022, 9:30 AM Reply   
Lol, trump now suggesting the FBI planted evidence during the raid. He really is a 2 bit Mob boss.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2022, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Messiah
The mob takes the Fifth. If youíre innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?
https://t.co/eCHOscSqxF
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2022, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, trump now suggesting the FBI planted evidence during the raid. He really is a 2 bit Mob boss.
I admit I have been using the "it was someone else" excuse since i was 3 yrs old. No one ever believed me, ever. Unlike orange dipstick, I stopped using that excuse at 5. He has a copy of the warrant, showing it would clearly show why they were there. But it would show his lies too, just like all the Mar-a-lago cameras would show FBI planting evidence. Its the little boy who cried wolf, who the F would believe the biggest known liar in the country. Oh, they would, they're in a cult. The leader can do no wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2022, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
All presidents since Nixon EXCEPT trump released their tax returns. Your liar is still waiting for that "routine audit" to complete so he can release lol. R's made Jimmy Carter off his peanut farms so as not to appear to "use the office" ...like trump did.
Why do you keep calling Russia investigation a hoax, it all is/was true. Just this week, Manaforts new book, he admits to suppling Russians with polling info.

Do you know what was on the warrant? Have a copy to share? Then how do you know why or why not need for raid? or if there was a concern of destroying evidence? Maybe they assumed it would be safer for all if orange dipstick wasnt there? What democrats did anything???? Head of FBI was appointed by the grifter, he is a Republican and Federalist Society member. The judge who signed the warrant was appointed by trump. Again, you dont know anything except your feelings. Thanks for sharing them.
And so......

So. someone gave poling data to Russians. Of course with your noted reading comprehension and bias, I am pretty sure it is not that simple. Quit pissing down peoples legs and telling us it is raining. Even Hillary's campaign manager said they made it up. The FBI was busted creating fake FISA warrants, they admitted the people gathering data from Trump servers where working for clinton and the data was faked. Just stop. That ship has sailed on the proof. Everyone knows it but you. You know it, you just created your whole online persona pushing that rope. Even CNN has moved on. Heck it pretty much got their whole organization reorganized.

Does not matter who the FBI head was appointed by. A democrat runs the DOJ, aka his boss. The judge who signed off on it was a local judge who just happens to write despairing things against Trump on line and has donated thousands to Obama campaign. Not a good look.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2022, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Of course, they can. Trump did it to "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation in a misjudged attempt to push dirt on Obama. Failed.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29O2TB

You suggesting trump declassified anything in regards to the search warrant items before his last day?

Ever notice how often you play the "it isnt illegal" card? Pretty low bar you set for the leader of your cult.
That is the bar you guys keep trying to use to frame Trump for anything. That bar is actually pretty high really and through all your dirty country destroying smear attempts have all failed, he is still standing. The grudge is getting pretty big. Going to be one hell of a comeback tour.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2022, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And so......

So. someone gave poling data to Russians. Of course with your noted reading comprehension and bias, I am pretty sure it is not that simple. Quit pissing down peoples legs and telling us it is raining. Even Hillary's campaign manager said they made it up. The FBI was busted creating fake FISA warrants, they admitted the people gathering data from Trump servers where working for clinton and the data was faked. Just stop. That ship has sailed on the proof. Everyone knows it but you. You know it, you just created your whole online persona pushing that rope. Even CNN has moved on. Heck it pretty much got their whole organization reorganized.

Does not matter who the FBI head was appointed by. A democrat runs the DOJ, aka his boss. The judge who signed off on it was a local judge who just happens to write despairing things against Trump on line and has donated thousands to Obama campaign. Not a good look.
Manafort did provide info to Russians and you for years claimed it was false, called it all a hoax. Except Stone was found guilty and then pardoned. Manafort admits guilt, pardoned by trump. Flynn pleads guilty and is pardoned by trump, see a pattern yet?
FISA warrants were lawfully signed and carried out according to law. one atty got his hand slapped for minor issue. That does not make anything a hoax. Mueller found plenty of evidence of conspiracy and obstruction Barr saved trumps azz by putting a stop to it. Stop calling it a hoax and we can all move forward, continue to lie, ill continue to correct you.
Thanks again for giving your feelings w/o a shred of actual evidence of anything. Are you saying the head of the DOJ did anything illegal? Then what? Did the judge do something illegal? Then whats the point you are trying to make? Do you understand the process to get a warrant? The DOJ/FBI must show the judge exactly what they are looking for, where it is and why they need it. They were convincing in their case. You are not.
FYI, Obama out of office since 2016, he had nothing to do with trump taking things from the WH in2020, did he? Know what a bad look is??? the stain in trumps pants from losing it. Plead the 5th on everything today in his deposition on ANOTHER case. Who pleads the 5th?? Ask DJT, "only criminals".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2022, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Manafort did provide info to Russians and you for years claimed it was false, called it all a hoax. Except Stone was found guilty and then pardoned. Manafort admits guilt, pardoned by trump. Flynn pleads guilty and is pardoned by trump, see a pattern yet?
FISA warrants were lawfully signed and carried out according to law. one atty got his hand slapped for minor issue. That does not make anything a hoax. Mueller found plenty of evidence of conspiracy and obstruction Barr saved trumps azz by putting a stop to it. Stop calling it a hoax and we can all move forward, continue to lie, ill continue to correct you.
Thanks again for giving your feelings w/o a shred of actual evidence of anything. Are you saying the head of the DOJ did anything illegal? Then what? Did the judge do something illegal? Then whats the point you are trying to make? Do you understand the process to get a warrant? The DOJ/FBI must show the judge exactly what they are looking for, where it is and why they need it. They were convincing in their case. You are not.
FYI, Obama out of office since 2016, he had nothing to do with trump taking things from the WH in2020, did he? Know what a bad look is??? the stain in trumps pants from losing it. Plead the 5th on everything today in his deposition on ANOTHER case. Who pleads the 5th?? Ask DJT, "only criminals".
God Fing D@mn dude. None of those guys were brought up on anything to do with Russian collusion.

Keep going on with these witch hunts trying to get people on things they have never ever went after other people who were in the exact same situation with even worse things. Hell one person they went after they got him on a law that has not been used since 1799. It just is not done. Don't care. Trump is running and it is going to be a war. F%ck you democrats.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 4:53 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us