Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 18, 2009

Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-13-2008, 1:47 PM Reply   
can you put a flight control tower on a 96 sport nauti, this is the first year with the cup holders in the bow i think, i saw this guys 99, is it mounted correctly? how would a monster tower do with this boat? thanks B.

Upload
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-13-2008, 2:07 PM Reply   
95 had the cupholders on the bow too...and i've think i've seen that
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-13-2008, 2:42 PM Reply   
also can you guys post pics of your tower mounted next to the cup holders if you have a different brand tower. my bro is picking one of these up and its tower-less so we are open to ideas. thanks B.
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-13-2008, 2:49 PM Reply   
Bryan,

I have a brushed FCT from my 05 SANTE for sale. If interested let me know.
Old    K.B.C.            06-13-2008, 3:20 PM Reply   
yes, my 95 ss has cup holders and the FCT is mounted like the photo above, although the cup holders are not ushed as far forward. I've seen the FCT mounted two different ways, legs in front of the cup holders and legs behind. It should fit either way.
Old    K.B.C.            06-13-2008, 3:21 PM Reply   
Bryan, you may want to try Planetnautique as well. someone there will surely know.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-13-2008, 4:48 PM Reply   
thanks scott, i called central valley marine and they said its "difficult" to do, but it should work. they didnt sound to stoked about it. so i wonder is the cup holder placement differ from year to year. they said its a $2500 job does that sound right? thanks for the input guys.
Old     (rustbelt_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-14-2008, 7:49 AM Reply   
Hi Bryan,

I just installed the New Dimensions tower on a 97 Sport with the cup holders. It just fits with no room to spare. I needed to modify the backing plates etc. Was well worth the effort.

Purchased from Ian at Onlyinboards.com

Upload