Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2006, 9:00 AM Reply   
Well, there I was, eatin' bob-bons and watchin' the soaps, when Gid calls....."Hey gimpy! I know you can't ride but we need someone to be ballast and watch us guys have fun!".........How could I say no??

Thanks again for the heads up!! I had a blast, and really enjoyed being out on the water.....great to see and meet everyone as usual....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-15-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
why can't you ride?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2006, 9:45 AM Reply   
he stubbed his toe or something trying a backroll...
j/k ClubJoe. hope to see you up there soon!
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2006, 10:00 AM Reply   
Umali!- Long time no talk to....Under-rotated my first backroll attempt a couple o' weeks ago.......CRUNCH!!

Busted and sprained my ankle ....The worst part was that I could tell from the crash/stinging to the side of my body that I had let my arms out, but I couldn't try again......

Chuck told me to keep my arms in, but I thought he meant leave my gun in the boat! .......Who knew??

Thomas- The doc said the toe is gonna be ok.... (everyone's a comedian...) See you soon!!

(Message edited by clubjoe on December 15, 2006)
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-15-2006, 10:01 AM Reply   
Sprained ankle???? Tape it up and get in there!!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
whats the water temp like up there right now?
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-15-2006, 2:05 PM Reply   
52.....brrrr!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-15-2006, 2:12 PM Reply   
holy crap! I hope my full suit is enough. am thinking about the last week of the month.
Old     (clubjoe)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-15-2006, 3:15 PM Reply   
Ur welcome to my drysuit if it fits ya ok.....Give me a ring when you have set dates, cuz I might be outta town at the end of the year.....

Byrd- Ankle is broken too...Besides, the water's freezin' and I need an excuse to stay out....
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-15-2006, 3:39 PM Reply   
Why doesnt anyone ever bring a camera out?

Where's Bug when you need him.

Joe- by the end of your recovery you will be some serious ballast.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-15-2006, 4:55 PM Reply   
Gid, glad you boys came up yesterday. Tons of fun and that wake was just plain SICK!!

Joe- good to see your gimpy ass again.

Lets all do it again next week. You guys are gonna have to try the Faction.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-15-2006, 8:04 PM Reply   
come on up Thomas---the water is a little cold but heater and shower take care of that---we have been the only boat one the lake.
Anyone else in the area who would like to try some of the new CWB boards(Absolute, Marius, Transcend and Faction) give myself or Badboyripper a shout and weather permitting, we'll go ride.
Peace, Happy Hollidays to all!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-18-2006, 8:21 AM Reply   
I have the 28th off. I could probably head up that day. I will shoot you an email.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
Joe - Sorry to hear about the foot.. that's awful. :-(

Brandon - We got the card.. very nice - tell Alicia hi!

We'll see you guys soon - can't wait! Have a great Holiday. :-)