Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-15-2013, 7:27 PM Reply   
What' club should 8 of us get a booth at?
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            01-15-2013, 7:31 PM Reply   
Spearmint Rhino . I actually dont have much recollection of my vegas trip. it was that good
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       01-15-2013, 9:14 PM Reply   
Marquee
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-16-2013, 4:16 AM Reply   
Olympic Garden (I know at some point we ended up there when I was in Vegas for a bachelor party). Then we had that "Varsity Blues" moment when we walked outside and discovered the sun had risen.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-16-2013, 8:20 AM Reply   
Rhine is great for a strip club...

straight night clubs I would suggest the following:
Marquee is budget isn't really a big deal
XS you can get a bottle of Goose and Moet for like $395, two or three sets of those should take car of your group (This deal might only be on Sundays)
Thomas Gorman @ Pure has always been able to get me Buy 1 Get 1 bottles on Friday and Saturday.... Buy 2 get 2 might work well

Where are you guys staying?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-16-2013, 8:46 AM Reply   
Nick, I'm sure you mean regular night clubs and not strip or other variations opposed to straight and playing for the other team type night clubs.lol.
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-16-2013, 9:06 PM Reply   
Looks like well be at the MGM....mid July. Buy 2 get 2 would be sweeet
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       01-17-2013, 7:23 AM Reply   
+Rhino. have their limo pick you up, tip the driver to sneak in a case of beer for you. get a booth, with champagne buckets, let the girls drink all the champagne. you'll become a favorite table quickly.
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       01-17-2013, 7:24 AM Reply   
and espn sports bar!
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-17-2013, 1:07 PM Reply   
CLUB or STRIPCLUB?

Also, what time of year?

Wynn/Encore has the best of the best in my opinion. XS is always good. Surrender is also amazing but only if its warm and the outside Encore Beach part is open (biggest nightclub you'll go to). Tryst is a little older now so you can find better deals on getting a table and what not (smaller minimums) but it's still a wicked spot. I always find the staff, hosts, etc, at Wynn really take care of you if you take care of them... where as some other spots take your money and walk away for the night.

If Strip... +1 on Rhino.
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-23-2013, 7:50 AM Reply   
Regular club haha. What about pool party? Where should we go without dropping a cool million bucks? It's mid July
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-23-2013, 11:05 AM Reply   
Pool parties I would suggest EDC, Marquee, or Wet Republic
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-24-2013, 11:33 AM Reply   
I still think Rehab is the best for a get crazy, wasted, insane pool party. Probably the most likely place to see or do random crap. EBC (Encore) is probably #2 but it's a little classier/reserved at times

Pool party you would spend as much as a nightclub if you want reserved spots ($3-4k for a group of 8). Lineups are retarded and you won't want to wait. Find some way to buy wristbands prior. Often you can get them through the hotel... we have purposely stayed at Hard Rock before and we get the wristbands through the room (not to mention its a wicked hotel to stay at).

Nightclubs - tables are a must. There is no where to stand in most of them and you are not going to hang with your 8 friends on the dance floor. Pool parties you don't need a table, but you are still going to spend a decent amount to get in and drinks are not cheap but more manageable.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-24-2013, 12:42 PM Reply   
+1 for rehab!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-24-2013, 4:50 PM Reply   
Tao Beach is pretty F-N fun too!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-25-2013, 10:46 AM Reply   
Rehab is fun but I had more fun at Wet Republic and its at the MGM and you're less likely to have to sit in line like you will at rehab since you're not staying there.
Old     (riding23)      Join Date: May 2009       03-25-2013, 9:16 AM Reply   
Brandon, Email me!

I live here in Vegas, have some buddies in the industry I can put you in touch with to hopefully save ya some cash!

ZSullivanLLC@gmail.com
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-26-2013, 2:00 PM Reply   
We got buy one get one free bottles at LAX last July which turned into 14 bottles on the table. That was a damn good time.

As for pools check out Moorea their slogan is it's toptional. Tons of the most gorgeous women you have ever seen topless. $50 to get in which kind of sucks but I felt like it was worth every penny.