Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    jack70            10-09-2003, 11:42 PM Reply   
Hi riders,
I'm Jack from switzerland. My country is great for ride from may to septembre. Today we have 10 degree celcius and water is same. I want informations about the temet. Did you ride it?
Is this assymetrical system good.
Thanks for informations.
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-10-2003, 8:29 AM Reply   
I love the temet. You will notice a difference when riding switch and regular. Right now I am trying to make a decision between switching to the Temet or staying with my LF. I really like both of them, the question for me though is continuous or 3-stage rocker.
Jack did you ever ride the Belmont?
Old    jack70            10-13-2003, 1:22 AM Reply   
Yes, I rode twice the Belmont.
I liked it.
Why?
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-14-2003, 11:16 AM Reply   
It's very similar to the Belmont, so if you liked the Belmont you will probably like the Temet as well.
Old     (nautiair)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-14-2003, 1:50 PM Reply   
I was fortunate enought to ride shauns prototype... the one with last years graphics on it. I liked it a lot and it did remind me of my belmont. I have been riding an 03 premier so it took a little getting used to especially going back to a continuous rocker. the conditions left a lot to be desired the day I rode it so I didn't get to fully put it to the test. I'll probably end up with one next year. I have the TEMET bindings and I will have to say that they are the shiznit. get a size smaller than what you are used to. for example, I rode a med-lg in parks and the medium temet fits perfect. hope that helps.

alex
Old    jack70            10-15-2003, 11:54 PM Reply   
Tanks for your informations.
I ordered the temet board and the temet bindings so I'm now ok whith my choice about board and size bindings.
Have a good day!