Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (rknott)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-16-2009, 9:24 AM Reply   
Is anyone riding near Flagstaff this weekend? I'm heading there for a wedding. I'd be stoked to make some new friends and get out for some shredding.
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2009, 4:40 PM Reply   
There is one lake up there called Lake Mary I believe that people ride at. I do not know anyone up there who rides but if you want to head south to Phoenix then we can probably hook you up. What day you have open with the wedding schedule? Lake Powell is only 2 hrs. north as well
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-16-2009, 6:09 PM Reply   
Check out the AWA & I bet they can hook you up.

http://www.theawa.com/contact.html
Old     (rknott)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2009, 8:03 AM Reply   
I should be able to get away fri or sat. I've always wanted to check out Powell, but not sure if i can get away for the drive time and boat time; that will add up.

Good idea on the AWA, thanks for the contact info.
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-17-2009, 9:06 AM Reply   
Rick - going riding on Saturday but Bartlett is probably 2:30 hrs from Flagstaff so it might be too long of a trip for you. Let me know if you have any interest. Most of the AWA guys are here in Phoenix. Lake Pleasant is probably 1:30 from Flagstaff but it gets chopped up big time on the weekends.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       06-17-2009, 10:45 AM Reply   
I grew up in flag but haven't been back for some time. I do know that with the drought they have had Lake Mary is a puddle.
Lake Powell is only 112miles from flag.
Old     (rknott)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-17-2009, 4:43 PM Reply   
Chris - I've been down to Bartlett a few times in years past its a nice spot. Thanks for the invite. I'm not sure yet if i can out that far but will let you know.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-17-2009, 5:18 PM Reply   
**Hi-jack** Rick what is the date of the Dukes Of Houser (SP) contest, I think were going to roll up. Hijack over sorry
Old     (rknott)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-18-2009, 7:54 AM Reply   
High Jacker Randy - I regret to inform you that we have had to cancel Dukes of Hauser, due to governmental red tape extortion. However we are still doing two comps - July 25 in Ione, WA and Aug 15 in Richland, WA.