Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-06-2014, 6:47 AM Reply   
Hey Everyone, by nature of the sport we enjoy, most of us have a truck/suv. How many of you have an extra vehicle for when your not towing the boat?

My dilemma is that my truck is showing its age and seems to have more nuances popping up and I'd rather not accelerate these issues by driving it all the time, not to mention, it seems like a waste to drive a truck to/from work.

I have done all the math and figured out when it would actually start to "pay for itself", in some respect I don't find it realistic in regard to how we operate in life versus what an ROI calculation spits out. For instance, things are cheaper to fix on a small car versus a truck or I take a road trip on the holiday to see the family, those are areas where a big chunk of cash is saved and doesn't affect the cash flow so much on that particular month.

Discuss your experiences with having a second vehicle....