Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-27-2005, 9:46 PM Reply   
hey i just started taking videos with my brother as the chase boat driver.He runs along with me in a 14' boat with a 9.9HP and can keep up just fine' but its kinda hard to know were to put him for double ups and other shots or how he should follow. I dont know anything about chase boat driving so if someone could give me some advice it would help alot.
thanks
Old     (jklein)      Join Date: May 2001       06-28-2005, 8:54 AM Reply   
Ever tried a tube instead?
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-28-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
On double-ups park you chase boat close to where the tow boat is going to cross the wake. Shoot in the mornings and afternoons for the best shots and keep the chase boat in between the sun and the tow boat.
Old    mile_high_rider            07-04-2005, 11:41 PM Reply   
dont hit the rider!