Wake 101
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-28-2022, 9:58 AM Reply   
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
You're an idiot. You never answered my question, is it OK to say you're only going to pick a white male? I never said I hated the person chosen or that they wouldn't be qualified. Although, didn't he say the same thing about his vice president pick, and look at that train wreck. Part of my point is it is demeaning to the person he chooses. Now they have the shadow over them that the only reason they were in the running for the position is because of their race and gender.
There are plenty of white males in the history of the SC. Why would one ask that? Seems, based on your post, you want to pick a racial argument. Its the same tired, racist and inaccurate argument. Is it ok to only give scholarships to white people (affirmative action). Complaints there isnt a "White History" month. White/All lives Matter too. Why not a TV show called "Whitish"? and on and on...
No, you didnt say you hated them. You said
" I bet that judge is going to be excited. I was the best pick in the country, oh wait, I was only the best pick out of 11% of the country... The other 89% was excluded from the selection pool. That's OK, it was all about equality. Those 89% weren't included because we were being equal..."
I take that as demeaning the choice, it will be subpar, lessor, a bad pick due to the fact the choice was limited to only 11% of the pop. Demeaning knowing only its a black female. Biden didnt demean, you did.
Fact, you have zero idea who he will pick, you only know its a black female, thats all.


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:41 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home


© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us