Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-11-2010, 12:18 AM Reply   
Ok have never been a Supreme lover but I have the opportunity to get a smoking deal on a 2006 Supreme 208 I believe it has the 330 hp motor its got under 150 hours it's a little dirty but in good shape just needs to be cleaned. My question is what do you think of these boats? Any good? Quality? wake?
Old     (sup208)      Join Date: May 2004       08-11-2010, 12:40 PM Reply   
I have an '04 208 and I love it. It's a good rough water boat and does well with both wakeboarding and surfing. I bought mine new and found it to be a great value for the amount of money I was willing to spend. How much do they want for it? My only concern would be how well did the current owner took care of it and are there any issues due to neglect. Take it out for a ride and see if you like it.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-11-2010, 7:12 PM Reply   
Kelly: Picking it up for a song and a dance pretty much. It needs a litle electrical work and some clena up seems to run pretty well. Basically picking it up in the teens. SO II figure even if I have to put a couple grand in Im doing pretty good.
Old     (sup208)      Join Date: May 2004       08-12-2010, 1:24 PM Reply   
If your getting it in the teens, I'd jump on it. Good luck!! There is a pic of my wake on here somewhere in another 208 discussion. My buddy Greg posted it a while back. Post some pics if you get it and get it all cleaned up.
Old     (norcalwake)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-13-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
I have an 06 V208 and have been happy with it. For the money it is hard to beat.
Attached Images