Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (ddoubleup)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-30-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Well its about to be that time of year, and im really pumped about this season. last summer was my first time to ride i got alright at it and this summer im ready to take it to the next level? what tricks should i be nailing this summer? how much should i progress?
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-02-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
Do you know the terms "loading the line" and "progressive edge"? These are going to be the basics you want to master and get better at each and evert summer. This takes time. Every year I have to practice getting my timing and edge back and I've been riding for well over 10 years.

Practial things to work on:
Riding switch
Surface 180's
Toeside jumps
Butterslides

Do you own The Book dvd? It would greatly help you with what basics you need to be working on.
Old     (ddoubleup)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-02-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
alright thanks. im going to take that into condsideration. i bought the murray tape last year. Detention. im going to look into the book. i heard it was pretty pricy though.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-02-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
Here you go. Pick one.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=wakeboarding+the+book
Old     (wakeboardtrainer)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-03-2007, 12:48 AM Reply   
Hi there,

I have, The Book.
And also Detention, silly in my opinion.

I just got, The Riders Edge Zane Schwenk, best of all 3. It is more to understand and to project into your memory.
A trailer can be found through Google.