Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (wakeboarder3922)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-25-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
I know there have been past posts about this, but what is it called and are there any pics of it?
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-26-2006, 7:45 AM Reply   
The LF Press I think its called, made like some of the LF Kiteboards. Here's a pic of it from the net

Upload
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       10-26-2006, 9:28 AM Reply   
thats like the Roam? it looks like it has holes for fins.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-26-2006, 1:23 PM Reply   
a finless fish
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-26-2006, 1:34 PM Reply   
Speaking of LF boards when the hell are we going to see the 07 stuff on wakeworld? I'm really interested in the new Kevin Henshaw and Ben Greenwood boards. Plus there bringing the trip back which is awesome. Does anyone think there are that many differences between the trip and team. I bought my 139 team board because I was told its a more agressive version of the trip but yet I can ride about the same on both. Team board feels a little faster on the water.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       10-26-2006, 1:43 PM Reply   
"more agressive version of the trip" =
"Team board feels a little faster on the water"
Old    gotwake123            10-26-2006, 1:51 PM Reply   
go to wakeside and buy wake they have the new stuff
Old     (norcal_wakejunky)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-26-2006, 2:13 PM Reply   
I guess what your trying to tell me Troy, is the stuff I mentioned about the Team are the differences between the Team and Trip, but after comparing the two 07 models they seem almost the same except for tip and tail shape. Both boards are awesome, now contemplating about getting a new trip or the witness. Leaning more towards the witness.
Old     (fbricard)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-26-2006, 4:59 PM Reply   
I've seen the new Trip, its got molded fins instead of the old plastic canted fins. More pronounced hull then before and yeah the tips been remodeled. Noticeably thinner as well.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       10-27-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
damn, I saw that board there and I was wondering if it was a prop or what. It was so thin and I didnt know what it was for. The thickness of that board was amazing.

sorry it's so blurry...Upload
Old     (young)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-27-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
unrelated, i can't wait to ride that witness. supposed to be like the old fusion/helix.
Old     (wakedestroyer)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-28-2006, 8:57 AM Reply   
That LF press looks sick. My main board is the Hl roam 144 and ive been waiting for someone to come out with something that looks like the press. Is it going to be released with the 07 boards?