Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       07-16-2012, 7:50 PM Reply   
I was thinking of getting a GoPro or some other kind of camera. I was talking to some people that said the gopro does not have a zoom feature so its not all that great for recording boarding from the boat. what are you guys doing?
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-16-2012, 7:54 PM Reply   
Call Me up ,I sink a FCS plug in for about $50 takes a day
Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       07-17-2012, 6:55 AM Reply   
not sure what FCS is or where your sinking it but i'll give ya a call and find out
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-17-2012, 11:22 AM Reply   
FCS is a plug I have ,it go"s any where you want it ,Done about a doz. boards ,No Hurry's ,,, No Worry's
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-17-2012, 1:05 PM Reply   
Try the new surf kit:

Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-17-2012, 2:18 PM Reply   
Whats the small white thing in that mount kit?
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-17-2012, 2:29 PM Reply   
Its like a shock absorber, less play with the mount when that thing is pushed into place. I have lost all of mine though
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-17-2012, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197 View Post
Whats the small white thing in that mount kit?
I think you're talking about the "nose plug". Once the camera has popped into place on the mount there will be an empty space between the clips. Put the nose plug in that open area. It helps reduce the famous GoPro "click" noise.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-17-2012, 4:32 PM Reply   
I've used a rope mount, Google it if you want to see how its made. It produced some awesome pictures. We have also put a monopod down the back of a buddy's vest with the camera shooting straight down, got some really sweet shots from that as well. There are entire websites devoted to different GoPro mounts, I'm sure 5 minutes on Google will give you some great instructionals.
Old     (Wiatowski)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-17-2012, 8:00 PM Reply   
I have a mount on the top of the tower, and use the suction cup on the back of the boat.