Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-03-2010, 2:38 AM Reply   
So we finally got the video done, we took our time. We destroyed 3 cameras. Read the entire article here:

http://wake9.com/community/content.p...kin-in-the-RZ2

Or you can just watch the video. For the best experience, click the HD button to turn HD on and then hit the full screen icon in the bottom right. If you visit the article above, you may download this video for free for your mobile device, or in HD for your living room.

As a reminder, all of you that have registered at mywake, if you have any trouble uploading those large files, hit the support forum, we are ready to help.

ragboy
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-03-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
That's a great video!
Old     (summerobsession)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-03-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
By the way, that is one UGLY boat! (I am saying this so no one else but me copies your colors)

Seriously that thing looks SWEET on the water!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-03-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Thanks, yeah, my favorite view of that boat, is in the water and the boat is turning around and coming to get me and goes around me. That's why we made the new podcast stinger still on the water. If you watch the stinger at the begin, its kinda funny, but Thomas and Maddie are actually at each end of the boat, swimming and turning the boat like on a turntable while I film it. We were just messing around but I loved it.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-03-2010, 11:17 AM Reply   
OK, so we have added the playlist for the video to the article.

http://wake9.com/community/content.p...kin-in-the-RZ2

I will try to embed here also, see if it works.

In case anyone is wondering, I don't get anything if you purchase those songs, I just want to share the music and support the artists.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-03-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
Man James and Chase are through the roof on the airs. The slow mo and stills really give you and idea of just how hight they are. Thanks for sharing Rag!
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-04-2010, 8:44 PM Reply   
Really thanx Ragboy for this great video!!! You are getting better and better. You got best riders, great wave, long riding footage and best tricks in one pack wow.
Videos are best inspirations for everybody.