Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       05-02-2006, 1:37 PM Reply   
Hi! my name is june and I was just wondering if there were any girls here that ride on lake granbury TX or that have ridden lake granbury?
Old                05-03-2006, 1:21 PM Reply   
are there any good coves or areas on the lake for wakeboarding.....My wife and I go to Lake Lavon...
Old     (islamom)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-03-2006, 8:21 PM Reply   
Check out dallaswakeboarding.com. There are quite a few on there who ride at Granbury.
Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       05-24-2006, 12:47 PM Reply   
we have alot of good spots near some cliffs that are real pretty and calm. sometimes we have to deal with tubers and jet skiers, but if you go up into the river that's where the best spot is.
Old     (wake_angel)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-23-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
I live in lake whitney. We ride the brazos almost every weekend. We just bought our first Malibu last year and love it. We've been riding for about three years now. I am progressing kind of slow because none of us really know what we are doing. I can clear the wake (not consistantly, do toeside 180's, and do most of the surface tricks. I've been thinking about getting a new board??? What board do you Rock?

Tanya
Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       04-23-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
I was riding a 131 Lotus then moved up to a 134 Sapphire. Love CWB!!!
Old     (wake_angel)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-23-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
I am riding a 130 angel, but I am thinking about getting a Hyperlite syn. I rode a lotus 131 last year, that is a good board.
Old     (b_rye)      Join Date: May 2007       05-12-2007, 6:37 AM Reply   
hey june do you ride behind a polaris 4 wheeler in a pond southwest of fort worth?
Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       05-15-2007, 4:24 PM Reply   
yes i do!