Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    robert7411            01-22-2004, 9:58 PM Reply   
Mutiny is not dead, just came from the factory today and picked up new Mutiny boards.. Email me and I can either hook you up with the boards or tell you how to get one. As you can see I have the boards IN MY HANDS…and they will debut some of their new boards at the LA Boat show from Jan 24-Feb 1st. If you come by the skylon booth you can see for yourself and ask any questions
you may have.

Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-23-2004, 6:04 AM Reply   
That's cool.
So what's the latest on all the hoopla that's being said (Horrell's comments)?
I would still be kind of skeptical to purchase from them until Erich comes out sets the record straight.
The only one I'd be interested in is the Perserverence, but not at $279.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       01-23-2004, 6:33 AM Reply   
You're probably holding a stolen shape. Even though erich left, the manufacturer was probably going to sell the shapes anyway (I've heard this from many accounts). The people that work the closest to erich have said that things have gone awry and that erich had to leave. So it is mutiny, but not erich's mutiny, which MEANS IT'S STOLEN AND IT"S NOT THEIR TECHNOLOGY.

Good work, David. Be skeptical!!

DON'T BUY STOLEN GOODS! DON'T BUY STOLEN GOODS!
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-23-2004, 8:28 AM Reply   
Maybe but, I also don't understand why Erich hasn't come forth.

Why do I get the feeling this all has to do with money...
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 10:23 AM Reply   
David D....I feel that I can speak for Erich right now on this situation, as I work with him closely, and see him daily! This is not legit! The boards that are being talked about here are not legitimate Mutiny backed product...they are stolen shapes, and designs.

IN NO WAY ARE THESE BOARDS BACKED BY MUTINY!!
DO NOT BUY!! DO NOT BUY!!

Erich WILL be coming forth!!

///
Old    tribal            01-23-2004, 1:52 PM Reply   
It really seems wakeskating is about a few true hardcores designing boards and developing the sport and a whole bunch of ripoff's.What's with all the greed?IS there really that much money in wakeskate sales?These people should get out of wakeskating and open up a fast food chain or something, that's where the big bucks are
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 2:19 PM Reply   
now that I looked at the pics. again...

the last pic....the one of the Perseverance with the orange foam top, and green rails....
That is definately a ripped off board. The only time that board was pressed like that was when the shape was still in early stages of design. The real boards are grey top, white/clear side walls with the graphic in pic. 3?? And there are only 6 legitimate in existence. The rest are being done without consent...Hmmmmmm....

I wanna know how you got suckered into a proto-type board??
Old    robert7411            01-23-2004, 3:27 PM Reply   
well i dont know about that with the top
but if u would like to talk to them call them at
1-866-4-mutiny
and thats all i have to say about this
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
How about I just call Schmaltz again??
I'd rather hear it from the horses mouth...
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
one more question....
How come you posted this crap in two discussion boards on a website that you know most Mutiny backers don't visit that often??

I suspect you knew that you'd be called out?
Maybe?
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 5:33 PM Reply   
talk about a wolf in sheeps clothing.....

Robert Gulart....call me or Bobby tonight. We have to talk about your shadyness..
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-23-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
Kyle, give a call on the cell after you talk to this tool.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-23-2004, 5:48 PM Reply   
Russian...will do.

Funny thing is...he lied to me this morning that he did'nt have an account on here. Like i'm not smart enough to figure out that he's e-mailed me from the same account as his posting name...

friends that turn foes...gotta love it!
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-23-2004, 6:41 PM Reply   
you think he'll have the balls to show at the boat show?
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-31-2004, 9:22 PM Reply   
busted. you must have gone to the hyperlite school of board design pilfering. die theives die!!!!