Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-01-2005, 9:50 AM Reply   
So I go to the lake yesterday with some friends after work, Its perfect 90 degrees the water is 74 My first run Im warming up do a small wake jump come down and bam saering hot pain in my calf. My firends pull me back into the boat finally get my bindings off but cant stand on it. I have iced it all nite and elevated it but still can put presure on it. I am going to the er in a few minutes. Im sure I have torn the muscle.
Old    mia            07-01-2005, 10:13 AM Reply   
dsmo....can get it a horse tack store or a health food store..
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-01-2005, 10:40 AM Reply   
That sucks Dan! Tried calling you. Let me know what is up. Maybe I can get Clubmyke to rub it up for you!!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-01-2005, 10:44 AM Reply   
lol thats funny Buzzz seriously got 4 hot chicks coming with me and some firends to the lake on Sat and I was just trying to hone my skills so I could impress, and wallah I screw up the whole weekend by tearing my leg up. It sucks man
Old    mia            07-01-2005, 11:28 AM Reply   
dude, get thee dmso (sorry i wont put it on for you.....check with blake or steve)..get the 99 % pure and put it on 3 times a day...(please note your breath will smell like garlic and it may sting if the pores are open (like after a shower)

it works on race horses and olympic athletes so it should work on wake boarders...
Old    socalgrl79            07-01-2005, 11:38 AM Reply   
Mike,

Hahahaha! Blake or Geoff would be the best bet..

-Amy
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-02-2005, 2:17 AM Reply   
Well I hope Blake and Jeff are good looking lol seriously Im kidding....not that there is anything wrong with that