Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-18-2012, 11:44 AM Reply   
Alright...its time to get serious. I need a G23 and Im going to do this by making $$$ just like Magic Mike lol totally kidding and no i never saw the movie.

Im now stable with my daily routine, ditched my going out every night and motivated to make this work. A few may have also read that I ditched all energy drinks, not resorting to sodas and quit dipping as well this past Sunday. So I figured Id do it all at once and adjust to it. So far so good on the drinks & tobacco.

Im 5'11" 163lbs and really need to add some meat to my bones, have chicken legs and no upper body definition. Ive always been pretty slender so its time to bulk up for a few mos then I'll resort to cutting after gaining about 10lbs+ or so.

Just began working out (strength training) 3days/week, paddleboarding on my off days and wakeboarding on weekends...do you think the following diet and trying to be around 3000 cal/day will do it for me?? Drinking gallon of h20 each day. im tired of being slender.

***Let me say this...I do NOT like eggs or cottage cheese, so those will not work for me**

5am: Preworkout meal
-protein shake w/ nonfat milk
-slice of wheat toast w/ tsp pbutter

7am: Postworkout meal/Breakfast
-oatmeal w/ fruit
-chocolate milk 20oz
-multivitamin

10am: Snack
-apple
-almonds 1oz

12pm: Lunch
-tuna or 6oz grilled chix
-cup of brown rice

2pm: snack
-veggies (cucumbers, celery)
-almonds 1oz

5pm: dinner
-tuna or grilled chix 6oz
-cup of brown rice
-veggies

8pm: snack
-protein shake (w/ banana & pb)

let me know your thoughts on this. I know I probably should rest on my days off but paddleboarding is too enjoyable for me to give it up.

Im sure Im missing some info but fire away!! Steroids are not an option either as I get drug tested at work lol