Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (cwbwakeboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-27-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
hey
any virginia riders
Old    xxwakeskaterxx            01-28-2004, 7:23 AM Reply   
hey i ride in virginia..at lake of the woods
Old    tommyadrian5            01-28-2004, 7:59 AM Reply   
haven't yet, but want to take the boat down to anna a couple times next summer, a coworker of mine has offered use of his dock to leave the boat for a month if i'll teach him how to ride
Old    liquidforce7            02-03-2004, 8:52 AM Reply   
yea I ride in virginia, I go down to smith mountain lake for a good part of the summer. That lakes tricky though so you have to board when the sun coms up if you want some smooth water without boat traffic
Old     (swampboy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-03-2004, 2:14 PM Reply   
I ride SML too. I agree with Todd. Weekdays are best. On weekends stick with early AM rides. Also helps to get a good wetsuit and ride early and late in the season.
Old     (cwbwakeboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-03-2004, 2:20 PM Reply   
i also ride at sml and agree with yall. what part of the lake are u guys at and maybe we can get together
Old    liquidforce7            02-03-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
My family and my cousins always rent houses up in the RR portion for 2-3 weeks every summer. Talk to me on aol later this year if you really wanna get together
Old    xxwakeskaterxx            02-03-2004, 7:17 PM Reply   
i have ridden at SML at a comp.
Old     (swampboy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-04-2004, 4:50 AM Reply   
The Family has a place in the Westlake area of SML. Near the RR section of the lake. We ride 2-3 weekends a month there in the summer.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-04-2004, 6:24 AM Reply   
We have some SML riders on this NC site. www.endofropegang.com
Old    indo            02-04-2004, 10:14 PM Reply   
yeah u guys should check out endoftheropegang.com go under forums and their is a speacial forum for sml. I live at sml in the westlake area their is a good group of us that ride 4 to 6 times a week in the summer look us up or just post on their if u want to ride---whats up mel! when u coming up to sml
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-05-2004, 8:02 AM Reply   
Hey whats up hoser? j/j Im definately going to make a trip or two to SML this year. Hopefully see ya'll @ Snowshoe soon.
Old    indo            02-05-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
mel i can see you are still a computer nerd too lol. email us the next time your are heading up to snowshoe