Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old    jolly_roger_wake            08-10-2006, 7:42 PM Reply   
screwed out of the rest of my summer by school (unless anyone needs a third in the very southeast corner of ks ) i was wondering if anyone knew of any good wake or lake posters and where i could buy them. i'd love some pics of butter or some chicks tearin it up to get me through til next summer.
Old     (prestone)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-10-2006, 9:13 PM Reply   
what school?
Old     (zachr)      Join Date: Oct 2004       08-10-2006, 10:03 PM Reply   
I know wakeside.com has a bunch of prints and posters, kinda pricey though.
Old    jolly_roger_wake            08-10-2006, 10:37 PM Reply   
ryan- i'm at pittstate right now
zach- thanks

just checked wakeside.com - great lookin stuff, but damn, way outta the budget... anyone else have any other ideas?

(Message edited by jolly_roger_wake on August 10, 2006)
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-10-2006, 11:15 PM Reply   
dude...I was thinking the same thing today. Solution? Tear pages out of my wake mags.
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-11-2006, 7:21 AM Reply   
I found some on ebay a while back, not too pricey, and a little older, but series shots of Harf's 9, and Murray's osmosis 5, pretty sic, but very hard to find
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       08-11-2006, 8:53 AM Reply   
Lance, I graduated from Pitt State. I am in Fort Scott now. If you are interested in driving to fort scott (about 30 min) send me your phone number or email and I will hit you up when I need a third.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2006, 9:53 AM Reply   
Ive got one of Parks indy tantrum its pretty sick, got it off ebay a while back, usually still on there tho...
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2006, 6:59 PM Reply   
Boat Shows, video premiers, competitions... if there are any nearby comin up, I would attend. That is where I have gotten all of my posters, and all for free :-) Hope that helps, good luck
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-11-2006, 7:03 PM Reply   
buy a projector and watch movies and wake dvd's on it. much better than posters. ;)
Old     (wakeside1)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-24-2006, 4:38 PM Reply   
We (the Wakeside team) are working on getting inexpensive wakeboarding posters available for the fall. Pending an agreement with Josh Letchworth, we'll have some amazing prints to choose from at about a third the cost of the current super high quality prints. These will not be cheesy at all - think Surfer's Journal. Check back soon at http://www.wakeside.com/page/w/CTGY/wakeboard_art
Old    jolly_roger_wake            08-24-2006, 4:55 PM Reply   
awesome, can't wait!
Old     (macanudo247)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-24-2006, 8:05 PM Reply   
Lance, if you wouldnt mind meeting me at the KC cable park on sunday i might be able to hook you up.
Old    jolly_roger_wake            08-25-2006, 12:13 AM Reply   
bryce- dang the luck, i'm actually heading up there saturday with some friends. i've got work obligations on sunday

i see your from wichita and work at marine world though. i'm not sure how many times i've almost gotten into a wreck drooling at the mastercrafts as i drive by on kellog. i love stoppin by when i'm on that side of town and pickin up wake dvd's. that would be a sweet job.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-25-2006, 4:05 AM Reply   
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=wakeboard+poster&category0 =