Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (wakeon)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-13-2003, 11:01 AM Reply   
...Wakeon.com is hosting the 1st Lake Sonoma Get-Together June 21st, 2003 at Lake Sonoma, Island view cove. Raffle items supported by Wakeworld.com Wakeside.com, Vikingextreme, Shread Ready, LSR, and local venders. For more info visit www.wakeon.com

Will see ya on the water.

www.wakeon.com
Old     (wakeon)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-13-2003, 11:10 AM Reply   

Look for the Ciao Bella!

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2003, 10:17 AM Reply   

...5 more days let the party begin, We have some AWESOME stuff that we are going to be raffled off: Wakeworld Decals, Vikinextreme Rash Gaurds, Tee's & Hoodies, LSR Tees' & Hoodies, Shred Ready Helmets, Wakeside is sponsering The new Hyperlite Wakeskate, Wake-Me is giving us there new Board Racks, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS,

www.wakeon.com
Old     (the_madness)      Join Date: May 2003       06-26-2003, 9:04 AM Reply   
Mike,

How was it? I haven't seen any pics or postings on this since it went down. Sorry I couldn't make it.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-26-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   

..Brad went well with the exception of the wind that blew all day. Doug is out of town and when he returns he will be posting all the pics. Hey are ya headen to Sonoma tonight?? Suppose to be 108 in town today

www.wakeon.com
Old     (the_madness)      Join Date: May 2003       06-26-2003, 10:35 AM Reply   
Yea that wind was brutal last week. I won't be up at Sonoma tonight, I pulled my boat out last night to pack it up for Pillsbury this weekend. I was going to stop by and say what's up when we were rollin out of the marina last knight, but since we got there late, I wanted to make sure everyone had a chane to ride. We rode until about 9:15, the last 45min were pretty good once everyone started leaving.

Can't wait to see the pics.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-26-2003, 10:42 AM Reply   

Right on - I was not up there last night but will be tonight, Have a SAFE trip & will see ya at Shatsa in two - (2) weeks baby.

Mike@wakeon.com