Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 4:48 PM Reply   
Tho I haven't been posting much lately I've been just checking certain threads out and it seems to me like people have 2 or more screen names?!For the last 2 weeks or so it's been happening left and right.Tho SOME have been exposed,I feel like there is a whole lot more that I'm not gonna name but am pretty sure do have 2 or more screen names.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?????

To me that's pretty LAME!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 4:53 PM Reply   
since you're basically calling people out, why don't you name names so we know specifically what you're talking about?

quote:

For the last 2 weeks or so it's been happening left and right.

where? who? link me.

quote:

To me that's pretty LAME!

i agree, but it's more lame for you to bring it up w/o proof.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 5:02 PM Reply   
Well....proof is immposible,but Joe you probably are on to a few yourself.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 5:03 PM Reply   
i'm on to 1.
Old     (coleebear80)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2005, 5:34 PM Reply   
Hey Ed...Or should I call ya' Big Pimpin ;-) Anyways, sorry I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute--I just wanted to say Thanks Again for this weekend. We all had so much fun and your house is awesome!! Wakeboarding was a blast, but now I realize how much I missed out this whole summer-Oh well, I guess I can always get a dry suit. Hope all is well. Peace!! Nikki ;-)
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-29-2005, 6:35 PM Reply   
I've actualy been noticing it a lot too, not really a huge deal to me although i think its kinda lame to since i have to kinda go through each of the threads again to figure out where this person changed their name. Once again not a huge deal, but pretty pointless as far as I'm concerned. If theres is a reason, please let me know.
~Tyler~
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 6:40 PM Reply   
Nikki ~ anytime gurly....come up here a few more times and we'll get you going W2W.I glad you enjoyed yourself,I had a blast myself!!

Joe ~ See...that's what I'm sayin.

ohh..You didn't want to call that person out did you??
Old    wakelurker            09-29-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
thanks y'all for saying lame rather than gay. ;)
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-29-2005, 6:52 PM Reply   
Joe- Just one for example is alain kurzen (chandler93)
aka
Chandler93 (chandler) in his X-star thread
I'm sure you notice them all the time as well considering how much you post, it just seems to me as of late you like tearing on people every chance you get, especially Big Ed. I think today is kinda an example of that just read what you wrote above. Didnt sound like he was callin people out to me. As for a link I'm sure you can find the one I'm talking about. And It's also pretty lame for you to bash on people for no apparent reason, when all that was asked was a question. But just my opinion.
~Tyler~
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 7:35 PM Reply   
yeah, but the way i see it is, who the eff cares???? it's not affecting your posting abilities, is it? if not, move on, and forget about it. it's really not that serious.
Old    mendo247            09-29-2005, 8:06 PM Reply   
just out of curiosity..why would you have two seperate screen names.. for fun? split personality type of thing.. or to back yourself up on certain topics? promote a business or product? im not sure im catchin the point...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
tyler, how did i bash him? i merely said it's lame w/o proof.
Old    lamreaux            09-29-2005, 8:29 PM Reply   
I shortened mine from "jeanie lamreaux" to "jeanie" because it just seemed kinda long. I hope that I didn't upset anyone and that it doesn't make me seem like some sort of masquerading wierdo. Swear ... I'm not hiding anything.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
Never said it was serious.......just LAME!

Didn't you agree with me for a second and now you're saying "who the eff cares"???

what is it?
A)I agree but it's more lame to bring it up w\o proof?OR
B)Who the eff cares???
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-29-2005, 8:46 PM Reply   
ahhh hell...heeeere we go.

Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
wow joe, I think big ed brought up a reasonable question, no need to go off on him...you hiding something....? j/k But seriously if you dont care about this topic, why are you posting in this thread? Why not leave us alone to discuss this out?
Old    big_ed            09-29-2005, 9:46 PM Reply   
I haven't seen anything like that but I would like to note that people without multiple handles have no right to comment on those with multiple handles.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 9:51 PM Reply   
robert, it's not that i don't care. i just don't think it's that big of a deal, and maybe by my saying that it's not, some will say i'm wrong, others will say that i'm right, that it's not a big deal.

ed, does me agreeing with you that it's lame mean i can't say who the eff cares?

here, i'll make it simple for you.

yes, it's lame that people have multiple screen names.
no, i don't care if they do or not.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 10:09 PM Reply   
if you don't care???

Don't post on this thread,obviously I was not posting b\c of you!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 10:11 PM Reply   
responding to you...only reason i'm posting. not because i care or don't care about multiple screen names.

damn...you'd think you wouldn't be so damn bitter now that you're at the delta.
Old    ocdoc            09-29-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
What the h@ll are you guys talking about?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 10:34 PM Reply   
hahahaha!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 10:47 PM Reply   
1st of all I didn't know you post b\c of me,I didn't think I was that important to you plus it's not like you like me right???

I'm not bitter at all,you are the one who is bitter...just don't tell me It's b\c I'm at the Delta.hahaha Jelousy is a mothaf**ka

No matter how I approch you,you'll always talk crap so I'll end it right here.

Damn...I thought having everything that is important to you would make you less hostile???
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       09-29-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Good eye, batter.

-Blake

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 11:02 PM Reply   
good post Joe..your right I'm still Ed but the sad part is that that doesn't change you....you're still Joe.

quote:

i haven't even begun to be hostile.

that means you're gonna???
you must be joking!who are you foolin? BUAHAHAHA
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 11:04 PM Reply   
ohh I guess you changed your mind and erased you last post.hahahaha
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 11:06 PM Reply   
uh, what'd you think, i'm gonna fight you? i'm not stupid. of course you'd kill me. but, hostility comes in many different forms. you know that, right?

(Message edited by dakid on September 29, 2005)
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-29-2005, 11:10 PM Reply   
yes I just don't understand why you would be hostile??

You developed that much hate for me??

THAT SUCKS!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-29-2005, 11:25 PM Reply   
no, i don't hate you at all! that's where you're wrong.

hell, i just agreed w/ you in a thread in non-wake. i just don't respect people that use their material things to define themselves. i made a grip of money last month and this month. in fact, i'm making a hell of a lot of money this year. am i letting it define me? no. i still live in a 1-bedroom apartment with my wonderful girlfriend (not buying a house until frankie knows where she's going to med school), still sharing a car w/ frankie (my car was stolen last year...nope, didn't cry about it...just moved on...and it works out, we carpool), still living my life as if i didn't make a lot of money. in fact, i'm trying to help others achieve what i've achieved; my family, friends in and outside of wakeboarding. i could care less what they don't have.

ed, when i first met you, it didn't matter to you what i owned or didn't own. from out of nowhere, you decided to put me down by using what you have against what i don't have.

also, when we first met, it was tough to disagree w/ you, but at some point, you learned and respected the fact that i had different opinions than yours on certain things, and you were cool. i just wish you'd understand that not everyone has the same opinions as you all the time. it's what makes us individuals. if we all thought the same way, we'd be called robots.
Old    wakelurker            09-29-2005, 11:28 PM Reply   
not to get all buddhist on y'all's @sses, but the h.h. the dalai lama says, and i quote "anger, ignorance and attachment are the causes of relentless suffering" so let it go! whatever (and I have no idea what this post is about, screen names? )- come fight w/ the girls over in the hottest male rider section) Just Kidding. I hope all of that has passed--- y'all give one another a virtual hug (((((((ed and joe)))))))))-

ps- the dalai lama is always right.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-30-2005, 6:47 AM Reply   
you guys should get married
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-30-2005, 7:01 AM Reply   
both of you get in more fights on here than anyone else, do our community a favor and stop hating...

Joe, sorry if this offends you......but lately it seems as if you only frequent these forums is to rip on people, to me that is a sign of immaturity. Evidently some people are entertained by it, but my opinion is as a part of dpc and a respected member of the commmunity you tone it down a bit.
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       09-30-2005, 7:07 AM Reply   
I'd rather not see the two of you go off on this thread like so many other threads either, but you know what? If that's what it takes to end it, then use this thread up as long as you want.

You two have already spoken more about what is really bothering you guys then any other thread I've seen. Go nuts guys. End it here.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-30-2005, 7:28 AM Reply   
"but lately it seems as if you only frequent these forums is to rip on people"

Actually, I think he is a lot bettr than he used to be.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-30-2005, 7:35 AM Reply   
Classic.

Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2005, 7:57 AM Reply   
I say we start a thread called and that way we can all just check in every once and a while and see what their talking about. HAHAHAH
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2005, 7:58 AM Reply   
Call it "JOE AND ED"
Sorry it got deleted
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-30-2005, 8:38 AM Reply   
As for the original questioned posed as to whether or not people are signing on to ww.com and posting under multiple names (does anyone care anymore??), one thing I've noticed about this forum is that if you change your screenname, it doesn't go back and change them from previous posts. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of folks who have multiple personalities also have few posts. Maybe they're just changing their screennames until they find the right one. Just my .02

Back to the JoEd show.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-30-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
Joe ~ No disrespect attended but this was the 1st post you posted in a long time that I actually feel you are right on and feel that that was from the heart.

I'm glad you are doing better and concidering everybody in your family about your next step..that kind of reminds me of me.

When we met I didn't care...and don't care now what you have and what you don't have,I was talking sh*t b\c we were talking sh*t to each other and it's like a domino effect.(sorry)

there was 3 things that happend that threw everything for a loop and that's...

1)The way you were talking about people that had boat's like they are dumb asses for having a payment and you get to go out on any boat you'de like.

quote:

I own a SAN,X2 and a VLX that other people pay for,which we talked about and I kind of got over.

2)After me and Anbug stopped talking,you chose sides and stopped beeing my friend from that point on....kind of showed me that you were his friend and not mine.
3)when Daniel started talking crap on one of the threads...you couldn't stay neutral but again picked sides.

last comment....sometime this is entertaining and really gets the day to go by but on a more serious note....It's getting old,I just wish sometime you hear my side of the story as well but I guess that's where thing get compicated!!
Old    big_ed            09-30-2005, 10:08 AM Reply   
---2)After me and Anbug stopped talking,you chose sides and stopped beeing my friend from that point on....kind of showed me that you were his friend and not mine.---

You have to realize that you sound like a ten year old girl, right?
Old     (cubanismo)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-30-2005, 10:18 AM Reply   
It seems like you gentlemen have quite the history; however, I'm with the Dalia. Life's entirely too short to bicker over frivilous arguments. It seems like some harmless talking simply snowballed, as it often does w/mauchismo pride. You gotta love it!

Regarding the thread, I could care less if people want to post using half a dozen different names. With the exception of WkbrdGirl (or something like that), I haven't even noticed. Of course, level 10 has it's privileges.

Peace be the journey!
Old    swass            09-30-2005, 10:22 AM Reply   
C'mon, people. This is embarrassing! Let's act our age, shall we?

"Of course, level 10 has it's privileges."

That's quality humor right there.
Old    mendo247            09-30-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
I can only hope that tarver and jones will be half this good!
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-30-2005, 10:35 AM Reply   
forgive me for not reading all the friendly comments above, but they didn't seem that relevant to this thread.

I noticed that some ppl post under different usernames. i think they change their username and then post again. the names look similar, and they post on the same thread with a different name. check the profile, its usually the same as one under the "old" username.

maybe you guys could start a thread about being friends? That would cute...
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-30-2005, 10:51 AM Reply   
jrod, your right.....overall everyone has been better.

I think its just getting to be october and the drama gets going as people ride less and sit in front of the computer more, me? Im going to hit the lake in wisconsin here again in a minute and give my first roll 2 blind a shot.

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-30-2005, 11:16 AM Reply   
Good luck on that Mike. Give us an update tonight.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-30-2005, 12:18 PM Reply   
wow. i actually agree with swass?????

you all are right. this crap doesn't belong on the boards. my apologies.

for what it's worth ed...

quote:

1)The way you were talking about people that had boat's like they are dumb asses for having a payment and you get to go out on any boat you'de like.

this was in reference to you quoting me....

quote:

I own a SAN,X2 and a VLX that other people pay for

it was a long running joke w/ my norcal friends and me. i was going out 3-4 times a week, and it was always behind a different boat. so someone said, "damn joe, you don't need to buy a boat...you already have a super air, sanger, vlx, xstar." sorry you took that literally. it wasn't directed at you nor was it meant to disrespect you.

mike, good luck.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-30-2005, 12:33 PM Reply   
Got it!

no more!please!

(Message edited by big_ed_x2 on September 30, 2005)
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-30-2005, 1:55 PM Reply   
all I can say is WOW!!!???
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-30-2005, 2:11 PM Reply