Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Brocklee24            06-18-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
I broke my Harley this year so I'm looking at new boards. I love going huge so I want the board that gives me the most height off the wake. I heard the bob and classic are great for this so which one of the two are the most poppy? I'm also open to other suggestions in the liquid force line.
Old     (d_h_wake)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-18-2014, 5:41 PM Reply   
I currently am riding the B.O.B. and this is my second season on that board, I love it. But it really depends on your riding style, the B.O.B. is a very fast board. It pops much more abrupt that the past boards I have rode, and I love that about it. It tracks well when set on edge, and breaks loose when you want it to!

All in all, I love that board!
Old    Brocklee24            06-19-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_h_wake View Post
I currently am riding the B.O.B. and this is my second season on that board, I love it. But it really depends on your riding style, the B.O.B. is a very fast board. It pops much more abrupt that the past boards I have rode, and I love that about it. It tracks well when set on edge, and breaks loose when you want it to!

All in all, I love that board!
Is your bob inconsistent at all? Because there is some flex in the board I could see it maybe not being very consistent on every jump.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-19-2014, 6:15 PM Reply   
How good of a rider are you?
Old     (d_h_wake)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-19-2014, 8:52 PM Reply   
My B.O.B. I have had for two months, its very constant!
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-20-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
I had my rep in town with the Liquid Force Axis and we had the BOB and Classic on the boat. The more novice guys rode the BOB and absolutely loved the ride. Good edge and loads of pop. I had never ridden the classic shape and rode without the center fin. Surprising i had a lot of fun on the board. For a package deal with the domain binders at $379 thats a hell of a buy.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2014, 9:56 AM Reply   
The BOB was my favorite board at last years LF Free4All event at Revolution Cable.
Old    Brocklee24            06-20-2014, 12:55 PM Reply   
I'm an ok rider. I can hs tantrum, back roll and raley and ts front roll so I'm decent. Sounds like the bob is a rad board though so I think I'll give it a try
Old    Brocklee24            06-20-2014, 12:58 PM Reply   
I'm only going to ride it behind the boat because our only cable park here in Idaho closed down this year
Old    Brocklee24            07-08-2014, 3:03 PM Reply   
I was able to demo both boards and I loved both of them but I felt like I was getting a little more air off the classic so I think I'm gonna get it but the bob was rad too I would recommend it