Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-15-2016, 2:43 PM Reply   
With the SCHEDULES released yesterday, the DRAFT 2 weeks away and the HUGE move by the RAMs/TITANs, it seems like a good time to start the 2016 NFL Smack Talking Thread...

The RAMs are going to get a QB while the TITANs can rebuild their team...
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-15-2016, 5:55 PM Reply   
Assuming the RAMs finish in the middle at 15 next year then the trade can be seen as...

RAMs: 1, 113, 177 -> 3 picks average of 97
TITANS: 15, 43, 45, 76, 15, 45 -> 6 picks average of 40

Or, if you assume a 4th plus a 6th is worth a 3rd then the RAMs gave up 1 first, 2 seconds and a 1 third to move up for a QB.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-15-2016, 7:23 PM Reply   
I'm predicting the Cardinals and the Cowboys Win their respective divisions. You heard it here first.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-15-2016, 7:27 PM Reply   
Also the Panthers and the Vikings will win their divisions. In the AFC I predict Patriots in the East,Bengals in the North,Colts in the South and Broncos in the West.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-17-2016, 5:54 PM Reply   
Brandon Browner resigns with Hawks on a one year deal.... The LOB is back in its original form.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2016, 10:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Brandon Browner resigns with Hawks on a one year deal.... The LOB is back in its original form.
You mean like its original form of getting owned plenty of times again? Lol. Oh man. It's still way too early in the year for this.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-19-2016, 6:33 AM Reply   
It's going to be a long year for Seattle Fans. The 12th man will only be a shadow of his former self.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-19-2016, 8:34 PM Reply   
How cute.... The Niner and Cowboys cheerleaders all snuggled up and spooning each other already. Maybe you guys can hang out together to watch the playoffs, or do you even bother watching when your team isn't playing?

My predictions: Romo gets broken by week 4, Cowboys wallow to 7-9.
Fat Boy Potato Chip Kelly immediately gets tripped up by the Niner's pathetic ownership, the fire sale of any talent they have goes off long before the trade deadline and they feel good about going 6-10.

Hawks go 11-5 and get at least to the NFC championship round.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-20-2016, 6:08 AM Reply   
The Broncos need a QB and RB. They can get the latter in the draft, but them going into the season the Mark Sanchez does not excite me.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-20-2016, 9:44 AM Reply   
11-5 is also my prediction for the Seahawks. Santa Clara and LA are non-factors in the division... it remains to be seen if 11 wins will be enough to pass AZ.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2016, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
How cute.... The Niner and Cowboys cheerleaders all snuggled up and spooning each other already. Maybe you guys can hang out together to watch the playoffs, or do you even bother watching when your team isn't playing?

My predictions: Romo gets broken by week 4, Cowboys wallow to 7-9.
Fat Boy Potato Chip Kelly immediately gets tripped up by the Niner's pathetic ownership, the fire sale of any talent they have goes off long before the trade deadline and they feel good about going 6-10.

Hawks go 11-5 and get at least to the NFC championship round.
LOL!

I'm making no Niner predictions.

As far as the Hawks go, I have just as much fun rooting against them as I do rooting for any other team.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-21-2016, 12:12 PM Reply   
IT'S OFFICIALLY DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON!!
I can't wait to see who they take in the draft, build up hype, and get ready for the preseason.
I predicting another preseason championship!! 4-0 BABY!! 4-0!!

The regular & post season are for the birds, I mean SEAHAWKS!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-21-2016, 12:13 PM Reply   
BTW Tony had another amazing off season. Just crushing the golf course, little fishing, and picked up more baseball caps at Walmart.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-21-2016, 6:44 PM Reply   
The 49ers and Redskins are the top 2 teams in the running for Josh Normans services.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-22-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
^^Ouch going from one of the best teams in the NFC to one of the worst.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-22-2016, 10:32 PM Reply   
^^^Tread lightly o ye of microscopic pedigree and only one SB ring from years ago. Can't wait to see this year how much new room got added to the Legion of it.

Last edited by markj; 04-22-2016 at 10:35 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-23-2016, 6:53 AM Reply   
Norman went to the Skins. 5 year 75 million with 50 million guaranteed. We will see what he's made of this year. He will have to face OBJ and Dez twice and Antonio Bryant as well as Kelvin Benjamin. As for the leigon of room they got Browner back so there will be spacious gaps all over the leigon of room.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-23-2016, 12:36 PM Reply   
Good for Norman, he got paid. Too bad he will never sniff another chance for an SB.
As for the LOB, I'm really glad everyone is nervous about Browner but truth is he probably won't make the team or he'll be 2nd/3rd option at corner. Just glad everyone is watching the Hawks so closely already
I guess when your team is terrible you have time to read about great teams like the Seahawks.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-23-2016, 5:53 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1933774]^^^Tread lightly o ye of microscopic pedigree and only one SB ring from years ago. Can't wait to see this year how much new room got added to the Legion of it.[/QUOTE

There it is!!!! Only 16 posts into the 2016 Smack Thread and the Niners guy throw out the thinly veiled "my team has more Lombardis than yours" line......

You should start a Greatest NFL Franchise thread, where your Niners actually have a chance of competing for relevance.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-23-2016, 10:51 PM Reply   
^^^The truth hurts when you're a Seattle fan, doesn't it? Your one hit wonder has been overplayed and your one little Lombardi has some dust from old age on it. Funny how that oh-so-long-ago SB win means NOTHING now. Its history right? And seattle fans on this thread pay no mind to history. Maybe you guys want to change the rules on that now? Sorry. Too late. Enjoy your slow decent back into your comfort zone (otherwise known as anonymity). Mwahahaha!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-24-2016, 6:47 PM Reply   
The Redskins are trying to work a trade for Kam Chancellor. Boom goes the leigon.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-25-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
Appears Sam Bradford is pouting. I know the Broncos need a QB, but I really hope they don't move for him.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-26-2016, 9:09 PM Reply   
Poor Bradford... Both teams that traded up into the N. 1 and 2 draft spots did so because he was a failure for them. And somehow he gets to be huffy about making $17 million this year? Give me a break.

Oh, and Kam Chancellor isn't going to Washington. Never gonna happen.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2016, 6:01 AM Reply   
It's not up to Kam. It's Seattle's choice.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-27-2016, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
It's not up to Kam. It's Seattle's choice.
It's never the players choice. Trades are always decided by management. I'm not sure what your point is... I didn't say Kam wouldn't want to go. I said Kam isn't going. As in, the trade won't be happening. It's a BS trade rumor.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2016, 8:40 AM Reply   
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-27-2016, 8:59 PM Reply   
With all the DB's in the NFL(+ life, message boards, politics ect), Steve Smith is doing it right. He's edgy with his on field, backs it up with #'s & he rakes good karma off the field.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-28-2016, 1:13 PM Reply   
Only a few more hours till the kickoff of the Dallas Cowboys Superbowl. It all leads up to this night. All the terrible plays, bad coaching, bad management, lead up to this glorious moment for the Dallas Cowboys!!! I'm so excited because I know after tonight its all down hill. Dallas Cowboys your 2016 Draft Champions!!!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-28-2016, 8:26 PM Reply   
Guess the Broncos needed a QB, Lynch was projected higher, will smile and take it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-29-2016, 4:16 AM Reply   
Seattle picks another dud ! Still has a very porous line. Run Russell run!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-29-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
Elliot!! Another genius pick by JJ. That man just knows how to build a preseason winner!! 4-0!!! 4-0!!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-30-2016, 6:18 PM Reply   
BOOKER!!! Broncos getting Booker made my day. Kid is going to do great there!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-03-2016, 11:43 AM Reply   
Jerry Jones drafting college basketball players!! GENIUS!! GENIUS!! I guess when you can't win football games you might as well try to win basketball games.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2016, 12:24 AM Reply   
Why do we have TWO of these threads now??? It's almost like a Rams fan is running this forum...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-14-2016, 8:19 PM Reply   
Preseason begins for the Smack talkers....

Hawks win, Niners lose.

I'll just start to cut and past that last sentence, should be pretty accurate all season.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2016, 10:52 PM Reply   
Ugh...
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-17-2016, 1:09 PM Reply   
Anyone else bugged by news reports only the final scores of preseason games. The final score is a don't care. What matters is how they played quarter by quarter.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-20-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Looks like Seattle lost this week to Minnesota.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-20-2016, 9:20 AM Reply   
looks like the Cowboys might have found a young back up QB. Finally, someone to groom for the future
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-20-2016, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Looks like Seattle lost this week to Minnesota.
Happy to see you are enjoying the best part of your season...the preseason. See you in the playoffs, errr wait never mind. I heard Tony already set his Tee times in January on Maui.
Old    bigdtx            08-20-2016, 2:25 PM Reply   
LOL..

In the old days it was TR + TO = TD

Now it's DP + DB = TD!!!

Prescott looks like a stud. Finally some good news around here.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-21-2016, 6:50 PM Reply   
Arizona, Los Angeles and San Francisco look good! Seattle not so much. Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-23-2016, 3:03 PM Reply   
Tony will make a great back up.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-26-2016, 11:14 AM Reply   
Romo looking mighty fragile, rolling around in pain after 3 plays.......
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-27-2016, 10:21 AM Reply   
Good grief...... Looks like Kraporpick is going full retard..... It's not enough being overpaid by about 10.9 million a year, now he's going to be the latest celebrity social warrior joining the rage against society holding him down.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-27-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
How do Santa Clara fans feel about Kap now? This guy was one throw away from winning a SB and another throw from going back(see Richard Sherman), now he's a jokeshow.

Also, just watched a little of the Hawks/Cowgirls game. Pretty much sums up both teams. Mr. Glass(Romo) vs Mr. Class(Wilson)
Elliott looked really good but I'm sure Garrett & Jerry will screw that up.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-27-2016, 11:26 AM Reply   
Once that dumpster starts burning it's hard to put it out.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-27-2016, 12:45 PM Reply   
Now I feel bad calling him fragile...... Just reported Romo fractured a vertebrae, out 6-10 weeks. Might be time to hang up the cleats before he ends up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, his back is obviously not up to the punishment the NFL dishes out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-27-2016, 12:50 PM Reply   
Yikes! That's going to really screw up his golf swing. Hope he's okay.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       08-28-2016, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now I feel bad calling him fragile...... Just reported Romo fractured a vertebrae, out 6-10 weeks. Might be time to hang up the cleats before he ends up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, his back is obviously not up to the punishment the NFL dishes out.
Go Dak!!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-28-2016, 1:58 PM Reply   
Sucks to see San Francisco look so bad + the Krap crap. And Romo busted again like a porcelain doll.. It's early but, looking like a tough road for two once proud teams. Delusional Dallas and 9er fans are a huge part of this thread. Here's to hoping you don't fade away as fast as your seasons do.... I almost feel bad..

GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-28-2016, 4:03 PM Reply   
Speaking of the Hawks and delusional fans. That's what makes this thread great. A team that has lost more Superbowls than they've won. 1-2 and they think they are a superior team . Lol
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-28-2016, 5:26 PM Reply   
^^^^
Not even out of pre season and they're busting out the "franchise history" diversion.

Please refer to the title of the thread..... "2016 NFL Smack Talk".

I known the Hawks fans get under your skin, what with their team actually being in contention every year, and 10 playoff seasons since 2003......and more importantly we will bury both the Cowboys and the Niners in the NFC this year.

Interesting little side bet if anyone wants it.... The Hawks win more games this year than the Cowboys and Niners combined.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-28-2016, 5:43 PM Reply   
KAP is KRAP. I understand his fiance is a BLM activist. What a poison pill? Can't trade me know! Now the niners have to cut him and pay him.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-28-2016, 5:45 PM Reply   
Some rumors about the girlfriend being a muslim and him converting to Islam. All his biblical tattoos may be out of date soon.

Last edited by diamonddad; 08-28-2016 at 5:45 PM. Reason: .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-28-2016, 9:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Sucks to see San Francisco look so bad + the Krap crap. And Romo busted again like a porcelain doll.. It's early but, looking like a tough road for two once proud teams. Delusional Dallas and 9er fans are a huge part of this thread. Here's to hoping you don't fade away as fast as your seasons do.... I almost feel bad..

GO HAWKS!!!
I actually love being a REVERSE fan. Thank God for the Seahawks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-29-2016, 11:28 AM Reply   
Prediction: Dak will play better than Romo this year yet Jerry & Garrett will stick with Romo and ruin the Cowgirls season. Why doesn't Romo just retire? It's not like he's going to be playing for a ring...ever.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-29-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
I agree with Darren

also, I loved the way that Elliot put it to Chancellor more than once. I see that Kam is trying to say that the first time was a surprise and that that;s the only time Elliot got him....BS
"tough boy" got schooled
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-30-2016, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Prediction: Dak will play better than Romo this year yet Jerry & Garrett will stick with Romo and ruin the Cowgirls season. Why doesn't Romo just retire? It's not like he's going to be playing for a ring...ever.
This is the most Cowboyish statement I have ever heard. I will never understand how you guys hate Romo haha. Then to follow it up with saying you guys are going to be in winning contention with a guy you've only seen in preseason? Dak looked unreal, but saying you would rather have him starting over Romo right now is crazy talk! With that said, go Dez.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-30-2016, 12:39 PM Reply   
^^Are you saying I'm a Cowboy fan!?!??! That is the worst insult I've ever received on this message board ever!! How dare you?!?! Call me whatever you want, but never, NEVER, never call me a Cowboy fan. That is hitting below the belt.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-30-2016, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I agree with Darren

also, I loved the way that Elliot put it to Chancellor more than once. I see that Kam is trying to say that the first time was a surprise and that that;s the only time Elliot got him....BS
"tough boy" got schooled
LOL! Preseason bro, preseason. I'll take Kam when the game really matters. That being said, I'll be looking to pick up Elliott in Fantasy Football this year. Even Emmitt Smith could run behind that Cowboys line.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-30-2016, 12:58 PM Reply   
Kap, not as good as 3 yrs ago, romo never recover injury, many others now don't come back fast and folks like browner go from pro bowl penthouse to outhouse and cut twice in 2 yrs, it's the PEDS, your heroes aren't quite as dirty as they used to be cause testing better and offseason tests , that they know are scheduled and not random so still dirty. Why do you think commissioner summoned the packers, cause those are serious growth hormone physiques that are pretty much undetectable ..
Even NO hero Brees wife was caught up in the GH scandal like Peyton's wife, these women are a little young for growth hormone replacement anti aging therapy cause their natural blood levels would disqualify the doctor recommendation. I'm am bored to tears watching professional team sports athletes now cause I know their dirty and since that it doesn't impress me. I have actually nothing against PEDS in professional sports , I think they should be legal. Notice all the real fast ball pitchers are now 6'4" of better. It takes that kind of frame to hurl 90+ when not on so many drugs. Notice the trend in baseball pitchers and how it's a pitchers game again. I don't believe only the genetically gifted should be the only winners, but let's be real in human terms of natural evolution , no way the physiques changed to muscular hyper trophy in less than say 10000 or more years and even that is not enough evolutionary time. How's that for smack talking
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       08-30-2016, 7:59 PM Reply   
Uhhh... So what team do you like again?
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-30-2016, 8:09 PM Reply   
None of you know what it's like to be a sports fan from Minnesota. It's painful year in and year out. Such high hopes for Teddy get crushed before the season even starts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-30-2016, 8:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaxymek View Post
None of you know what it's like to be a sports fan from Minnesota. It's painful year in and year out. Such high hopes for Teddy get crushed before the season even starts.
I do. My ex bro in law used to play for the Twins. Look on the bright side. At least Atmosphere comes from Mn.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-31-2016, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by granddaddy53 View Post
Kap, not as good as 3 yrs ago, romo never recover injury, many others now don't come back fast and folks like browner go from pro bowl penthouse to outhouse and cut twice in 2 yrs, it's the PEDS, your heroes aren't quite as dirty as they used to be cause testing better and offseason tests , that they know are scheduled and not random so still dirty. Why do you think commissioner summoned the packers, cause those are serious growth hormone physiques that are pretty much undetectable ..
Even NO hero Brees wife was caught up in the GH scandal like Peyton's wife, these women are a little young for growth hormone replacement anti aging therapy cause their natural blood levels would disqualify the doctor recommendation. I'm am bored to tears watching professional team sports athletes now cause I know their dirty and since that it doesn't impress me. I have actually nothing against PEDS in professional sports , I think they should be legal. Notice all the real fast ball pitchers are now 6'4" of better. It takes that kind of frame to hurl 90+ when not on so many drugs. Notice the trend in baseball pitchers and how it's a pitchers game again. I don't believe only the genetically gifted should be the only winners, but let's be real in human terms of natural evolution , no way the physiques changed to muscular hyper trophy in less than say 10000 or more years and even that is not enough evolutionary time. How's that for smack talking
You should watch "Fastball" might change your opinion on fast ball pitchers. So good.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-03-2016, 2:11 PM Reply   
Mark Sanchez was just signed by the Cowboys. Now i'm "Really" confident the Boys will be in the playoffs. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2016, 10:01 AM Reply   
Miller gets the boot from the Niners for punching a 70 year old man. What's next? I hate that the Niners have become the Al Davis era Raiders.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-06-2016, 2:36 PM Reply   
Have to be a Fins fan by default. Long time Niners guy but haven't lived there since before Young retired. Now Kap went full tard.. never go full tard. So living in S Fl. I am geographically right in the middle between Tampa and Miami. Used to like the Bucs but cant stomach to look at or listen to Crab Legs Winston. So that leaves the Dolphins... sort of.. I guess...I don't even know the name of a single player on that team except the QBs wife is pretty steamy. Uhhh > go fish!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            09-06-2016, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Miller gets the boot from the Niners for punching a 70 year old man. What's next? I hate that the Niners have become the Al Davis era Raiders.
Even worse, after admitting he had no phone, no wallet and was insanely intoxicated, the SFPD got the guy a cab realizing who he was and sent him on his way allowing this whole thing to happen. And people wonder why Kaep isn't standing.

Back to real football. At least when Al was there he won some ships. The niners are an incredible franchise but the spot you guys are in is new low territory. Not only are you underdogs to the team with the number 1 draft pick that they're not even rolling out, but also the most criminally active and embarrassing team at the moment. New territory indeed. Good think York stuck by Bruce after beating his fiancé though !
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-07-2016, 8:03 AM Reply   
My week 1 picks:

Panthers > Broncos
Vikings > Titans
Texans > Bears
Browns > Eagles
Ravens > Bills
Chiefs > Chargers
Raiders > Saints
Falcons > Bucs
Jets > Bengals
Packers > Jags
Seakhawks > Dolphins
Cowboys > Giants
Colts > Lions
Cards > Pats
Steelers > Skins
Rams > 49ers
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       09-07-2016, 10:12 AM Reply   
Rams over Niners? Niners defense gonna be real good.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       09-07-2016, 10:13 AM Reply   
Tb gonna smash atl
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       09-07-2016, 10:14 AM Reply   
So bait killer is a wishy washy fan boy. Cool story breh...
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-08-2016, 7:04 AM Reply   
Grew up in KC so big time Chiefs fan, but i lived in FL and Denver so kind of like the Broncos and Dolphins. Saw this hot chick with a Giants shirt on so root for them from time to time. My wife won a pick 'em league with the Saints a few years ago so i have to like them as well. One time my sisters kid make this funny joke about the Panthers, so i liked them but then Cam went and did this DAB thing which I hate so i'm off that wagon now.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-08-2016, 9:54 AM Reply   
Broncos over Panthers tonight.

GO HAWKS!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-09-2016, 6:13 AM Reply   
I don't turn on my TV on Sundays to watch football players express their social views!! Might be a short season and get my Sunday's back if this continues. Hawks are promising something big on Sunday. I will be at the game, hope it's not my last. Might have some season tickets for sale.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-09-2016, 6:47 AM Reply   
My picks this week Broncos,Vikings,Texans,Eagles,Bills,Chiefs,Raiders ,Falcons,Jets,Packers,Seahawks,Cowboys,Colts,Cardi nals,Steelers and Rams. You won't have to worry about Kaepernick protesting. He will be a regular warming the bench. His actions were definitely misguided and way too late if he really was trying to make the statement he said. My take he was trying to get attention. Well? He did.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2016, 8:48 AM Reply   
Yea, what do you guys think of the Hawks ALL sitting during the National Anthem?

I find it telling that Tebow was roasted for expressing his views, but others can demonstrate against the very country that helps provide them with the lifestyle that most of us will never achieve.....and it gains traction.

I'd like to see them hurt financially over their politicizing, but know it won't happen
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-10-2016, 12:04 PM Reply   
Wow Robert, way to go out on a limb and pick the Broncos after the game is over. Are you sure don't want to wait till Tuesday before picking all your games? LOL!!

As for players sitting, standing, I'm honestly shocked at all the attention it's received. I'm impressed that Kaep is giving his jersey sales money to charity. I wonder if he would have done that if this wasn't such a big story, I hope so.

Now on to the real reason we are all here...
Vikings > Titans - AP runs wild
Texans > Bears - Da Bears are terrible
Browns < Eagles - Chipless Eagles get back to good football
Ravens < Bills - Bills get it rolling early this year
Chiefs > Chargers - Bolts only win late in the season
Raiders > Saints - Raider Nation!!
Falcons > Bucs - Winston's speech can't save the Bucs
Jets < Bengals - Jets are overrated, Bengals aren't
Packers > Jags - This game will be high scoring but Rogers will have more points in the end.
Seakhawks > Dolphins - HAWKS!!!
Cowboys < Giants - Eli throws for over 400 yards and OBJ has at least 2 TDs.
Colts > Lions - Luck gets back on track
Cards > Pats - No Brady, no chance.
Steelers > Skins - Big Ben won't play in the 4th Quarter of this one. Blowout city.
Rams > 49ers - The new French team gets its first win. La Rams!!