Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-15-2017, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL at the idea that you are owed an answer to your questions.
"If i say it must be true" Sorry to tell you i am not a commie liberal sheep. I listen and if it does not sound kosher them politely ask someone to explain themselves.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-15-2017, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
"If i say it must be true" Sorry to tell you i am not a commie liberal sheep. I listen and if it does not sound kosher them politely ask someone to explain themselves.
Can you explain how liberal ideology relates to communism? Seriously, break it down.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-16-2017, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Can you explain how liberal ideology relates to communism? Seriously, break it down.
Dennie is a random insult generator. He doesn't have a f*k'n clue. If you try to seriously address his questions you'll get a random insult and the old standby... "Ignorant and evil 100%". Because he has no idea what you are talking about.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-16-2017, 2:26 PM Reply   
OK i will play along with you. You will not answer my question because there is nothing to support it. So i will ask you again in your opinion which is more important . 1 You claim the person i voted for will make the Country worse and explain your concern. 2. President Trump always gets 2 scoops of ice cream.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2017, 3:35 PM Reply   
If you dont have a $20 Million+ net worth, earn $250K a year or more, or own/run a large company, he's not really going to help you.
Trump will benefit big government, big business and big media and himself. Most everyone else is a patsie.
Have you looked at his proposed tax plan? Does your employer pay for your HC or do you pay for yourself? Are you concerned about air quality and other environmental issues for you and your family? Do you enjoy having the president tweet and lie to the public? Is it good for the country? Is the country better off with fair elections or elections corrupted by foreign countries?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-17-2017, 5:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
OK i will play along with you. You will not answer my question because there is nothing to support it. So i will ask you again in your opinion which is more important . 1 You claim the person i voted for will make the Country worse and explain your concern. 2. President Trump always gets 2 scoops of ice cream.
Just as i thought Turtle and WakesReal are more worried about the 2 scoops of ice cream. Get used to it. 2 scoops of ice cream.2 genders,and 2 terms.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-17-2017, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you dont have a $20 Million+ net worth, earn $250K a year or more, or own/run a large company, he's not really going to help you.
Trump will benefit big government, big business and big media and himself. Most everyone else is a patsie.
Have you looked at his proposed tax plan? Does your employer pay for your HC or do you pay for yourself? Are you concerned about air quality and other environmental issues for you and your family? Do you enjoy having the president tweet and lie to the public? Is it good for the country? Is the country better off with fair elections or elections corrupted by foreign countries?
I agree with you Derrel. I am worried about him catering too big business. We elected him to drain the swamp and fix our economy. The Democrats and never Trumpers are preventing that from happening. Yesterday Donald Trump had dinner with the owner of Amazon Jeff Bezos. Amazon,Google and Microsoft already owned Obama and have a monopoly. Obama was the yes man or patsie . Obama softened HB1 visa regulation to bring foreign workers and displace American workers while the Monopolists raked in the cash. Obama's bank coffers were filled in return . Digressing from my main point . We elected him to break up these monopolies. Jeff Bezos bought Whole Foods Market for 13.7 billion.
All of the small business guys being bought up or run out of business. What does Jeff Bezos have in mind? How does Donald Trump play into this. What was spoken about during the dinner? Does Bezos plan on running Safeways,Luckys and the rest out of business?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-17-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just as i thought Turtle and WakesReal are more worried about the 2 scoops of ice cream. Get used to it. 2 scoops of ice cream.2 genders,and 2 terms.
I have zero idea what you're talking about, and I don't think you do either.