Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Who said anything about a blowout?? 18 yards vs hawks in regular season, kind of hard to see your point with that one? Or did not know that??
Point made he more than doubled that.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 6:58 PM Reply   
So what about AP and his regular season numbers vs the hawks??
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 7:13 PM Reply   
He more than doubled his production in this playoff game.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
He more than doubled his production in this playoff game.
Good try ass
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wilson 13/26 for 142 1td and 1 int. Bridgewater 17/24 for 146 0 td's 0 int's. 10 -9 score lowest playoff winning score 2nd all time. AP 45 yards against a 8 man box. Vikings 32:26 TOP. This was supposed to be a blowout according to Seattle fans. One team played better than expected. Minnesota. One team didn't play up to expectations. Cliff is the only one who took off his goggles and admitted he was thankful for the win.
And this is almost as relevant as your fantasy football point BS last week. I know it's hard for you to understand the whole win thing but stats (and FFL points) don't mean ****, what matters is winning.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
And this is almost as relevant as your fantasy football point BS last week. I know it's hard for you to understand the whole win thing but stats (and FFL points) don't mean ****, what matters is winning.
Point taken . Seattle is 1-2 in Superbowls. They are losers overall. Do you understand it's all about winning.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 7:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Point taken . Seattle is 1-2 in Superbowls. They are losers overall. Do you understand it's all about winning.
This coming from the ass that is excited for a "good" draft spot...

And no one can argue that other teams have more SB wins but some of us don't like to live in the 90's anymore. Hopefully you are not still sporting a flip phone

Last edited by r33pwrd; 01-10-2016 at 7:55 PM.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-10-2016, 7:55 PM Reply   
Looks like I went 4 for 4.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 8:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
3 of 4 here.. I think Bobby got 1? He will probably spew some crap about how in 1994 he picked a team that won therefore that is all that matters or he will say in FFL his team's this week actually won therefore his 1 of 4 record is negated.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 9:08 PM Reply   
My record this week is 2-3 . I picked KC successfully and I picked on Brad easily. Next week i'm picking all home teams except for the Patriots. I'll take KC again. I have a good feeling about KC.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 9:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
You and Hate were both 4 for4. The rest of us were losers. "How do you like that" Brad?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2016, 9:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
This coming from the ass that is excited for a "good" draft spot...

And no one can argue that other teams have more SB wins but some of us don't like to live in the 90's anymore. Hopefully you are not still sporting a flip phone
Hello? We're all living in 2016. If we wern't we couldn't post in this thread. Just because you aren't proud of your past doesn't mean others aren't. There are close to 300 players in the hall of fame that are proud of their past. Just like those players there are 12 Superbowl trophies in the NFC East alone that 3 teams are proud of.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 9:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
My record this week is 2-3 . I picked KC successfully and I picked on Brad easily. Next week i'm picking all home teams except for the Patriots. I'll take KC again. I have a good feeling about KC.
Come on old man admit it you chocked just like your man romo does every year.
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 9:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You and Hate were both 4 for4. The rest of us were losers. "How do you like that" Brad?
Glad you see yourself for what you are finally!
Old    r33pwrd            01-10-2016, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hello? We're all living in 2016. If we wern't we couldn't post in this thread. Just because you aren't proud of your past doesn't mean others aren't. There are close to 300 players in the hall of fame that are proud of their past. Just like those players there are 12 Superbowl trophies in the NFC East alone that 3 teams are proud of.
Yet all you dwell on is that your team won Superbowls 20 years ago and talk **** about every team that is better once again this year.

Last edited by r33pwrd; 01-10-2016 at 9:38 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-10-2016, 10:06 PM Reply   
BLOW. OUT. CITY.
LOL!!!!!!!
Who was holding that FG? I thought Romo was golfing this week?
Hawks dominate again on D. This year AP is averaging 2 yards per carry All Day against the Hawks D! Vikings offense still has yet to score a TD against the Hawks. Btw catch of the year goes to Mr Angry, Pedestrian, Doug Baldwin.

On to the Panthers.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2016, 11:46 PM Reply   
Brad, (Johnny come lately) you need to go take your Ritalin. How long have you even been on the Seahawks bandwagon? Not that it really matters but, your bandwagon will be getting a flat tire again just like last year, real soon. You might want to put on your helmet. I'm sure you're VERY familiar with helmets like the one you wore on the short bus to school. Dude... You come on this thread all full of piss and vinegar, calling names like a keyboard cowboy pussy. Grow up. My point is, you need to at least try to be funny, clever, witty or have SOMETHING interesting or of value to say. All you've been is mostly worthless filler so far.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2016, 12:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
BLOW. OUT. CITY.
LOL!!!!!!!
Who was holding that FG? I thought Romo was golfing this week?
Hawks dominate again on D. This year AP is averaging 2 yards per carry All Day against the Hawks D! Vikings offense still has yet to score a TD against the Hawks. Btw catch of the year goes to Mr Angry, Pedestrian, Doug Baldwin.

On to the Panthers.
Oh man... Where to even start with this one... Never mind. I'll just assume you drank too much again and decided to type. It'll all be over soon enough for the hawks and it'll be a moot point... oh and the catch of the year goes to Martavis Bryant. Baldwin's catch can suck it compared to Bryant's.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-11-2016, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I could be mistaken but I think that is the first time the visiting team has won all widcard games.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-11-2016, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
KC has been playing tough. 11 straight. They're built to beat the Patroits. It's gonna be a good game. I hope they make Brady cry.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Brad, (Johnny come lately) you need to go take your Ritalin. How long have you even been on the Seahawks bandwagon? Not that it really matters but, your bandwagon will be getting a flat tire again just like last year, real soon. You might want to put on your helmet. I'm sure you're VERY familiar with helmets like the one you wore on the short bus to school. Dude... You come on this thread all full of piss and vinegar, calling names like a keyboard cowboy pussy. Grow up. My point is, you need to at least try to be funny, clever, witty or have SOMETHING interesting or of value to say. All you've been is mostly worthless filler so far.
Actually born and raised a hawks fan. Went to Cortez Kennedys (you will probably have to Google who that is) football camp for years. I hunt with a X seahawks head coach probably 4 times a year. Even had the Brian Bosworth (use Google once again) haircut as a kid. Have a autographed Steve Larget (yes Google once again) jersery I got signed as a kid over my desk. But yes I'm a bandwagon fan.

I won't argue that seattle has bandwagon fans because they do, just like your niners did in their hay day. It happens to every team.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 7:14 AM Reply   
Also I have to lol at the keyboard cowboy pussie comment, I assume you are talking about Bobby?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-11-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Royals World Champions, Jayhawks #1 College BBall Team and Chiefs about to go Stomp the Pats.... the stars are all lined up for us KC fans.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also I have to lol at the keyboard cowboy pussie comment, I assume you are talking about Bobby?
I'm glad i've found your buttons. You're easy.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm glad i've found your buttons. You're easy.
My buttons lol nothing you say on here will push any of "my buttons" trust me. I have been online long enough to know how people are bad asses behind their keyboard 2k miles away
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 9:42 AM Reply   
Bobby let's bet on this weekends hawks game??
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-11-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Oh just a little fun fact: Russell Wilson has now 7 playoff wins. The most by any QB since he's entered the league.
And just think 31 other teams had a chance to draft him. No other QB makes that bad snap, scramble, throw to Lockett, in the league. No way.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-11-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh just a little fun fact: Russell Wilson has now 7 playoff wins. The most by any QB since he's entered the league.
And just think 31 other teams had a chance to draft him. No other QB makes that bad snap, scramble, throw to Lockett, in the league. No way.
As much as I dislike him, Tom Brady's record is going to be hard to beat. He's 21-8 in the playoff's. Wilson has a lot of work to do to catch up to that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-11-2016, 11:48 AM Reply   
Hawks D has allowed 1 TD in the last 24 quarters on the road. 0 yesterday so to say it was all luck is inaccurate. I said the missed kick was fortunate for us but the rest of the game that the D played was excellent.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
As much as I dislike him, Tom Brady's record is going to be hard to beat. He's 21-8 in the playoff's. Wilson has a lot of work to do to catch up to that.
I agree he is going to hard to beat... that being said Wilson is 7-2 and off to a good start but 21 playoff wins is something that will be hard to beat especially considering he has more wins left in him. I am not a Patriots fan but you have to give props to Belichick and Brady as arguably one of the best combos to ever play the game.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2016, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gotta admit that scramble/throw to Lockett was unbelievable.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
My buttons lol nothing you say on here will push any of "my buttons" trust me. I have been online long enough to know how people are bad asses behind their keyboard 2k miles away
I can assure you i'm more than 2 miles away. Probably closer to 1800 is a close guess.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby let's bet on this weekends hawks game??
I'm listening.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm listening.
Very simple.. hawks win your leave this forum until kickoff next year. Panthers win I will leave. Very simple and clean.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-11-2016, 1:23 PM Reply   
It's a smack talk thread..... No one needs to leave. What good is a thread if all the smack talkers left?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-11-2016, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Gotta admit that scramble/throw to Lockett was unbelievable.
Wow. Thanks Mark, is that the first positive Hawks post ever from you?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-11-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
brad,
Robert won't bet you anyway. He knows the Hawks are headed to the SB again.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-11-2016, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Very simple.. hawks win your leave this forum until kickoff next year. Panthers win I will leave. Very simple and clean.
Brad, Robert is a big part of what makes this thread so fun. Make a different bet.
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       01-11-2016, 2:59 PM Reply   
^^^ I agree, personally I rarely participate, but love reading this thread, and as a Hawks fan it would lose it's flare losing such a closet Hawk fan
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-11-2016, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
It's a smack talk thread..... No one needs to leave. What good is a thread if all the smack talkers left?
Agreed! No man left behind!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-11-2016, 5:56 PM Reply   
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheHerd/s...602620416?s=04

Nuff said.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay i'll take that bet. If the Hawks win i'm out of here till pre season. If the Panthers win you're out of here till pre season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 6:34 PM Reply   
Actually my wife is hoping I lose this bet. Lol
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-11-2016, 6:37 PM Reply   
^^^^^^
I vote no. The fun of this thread is everyone being here. Bets that involve a contributor leaving the thread are counter productive, and too personal, and quite frankly small minded and mean.

Bobby (and Mark) make me pound my fists on my keyboard and foam at the mouth..... They must be doing it right.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay i'll take that bet. If the Hawks win i'm out of here till pre season. If the Panthers win you're out of here till pre season.
Forum not thread. If so it's a go.
Old    r33pwrd            01-11-2016, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^^
I vote no. The fun of this thread is everyone being here. Bets that involve a contributor leaving the thread are counter productive, and too personal, and quite frankly small minded and mean.

Bobby (and Mark) make me pound my fists on my keyboard and foam at the mouth..... They must be doing it right.
If we both agree to it I don't see what's the big deal. If he wants to counter with something else he is a big boy and can do that.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-11-2016, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^^

Denied! We don't banish! Its a ying / yang thing boys.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2016, 8:15 PM Reply   
It's like a Rocky stradegy. The one who can take the most hits and keep coming for more will outlast their opponent.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 1:48 AM Reply   
Does anyone remember the story told by the sergeant about the big bull and the little bull (pretty sure they were bulls) up on the knoll in the movie "Colors"? Brad is clearly the little bull and despite being somewhat chastised both directly and indirectly, he still doesn't get it. Poor guy.....

So Brad, one day there were two bulls sitting on a knoll overlooking a herd of heifers and the little bull says to the big bull.............
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 1:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^^

So you're saying we owe you a keyboard? Just PM me your address (and credit card info) and I'll have one to you right away. Lol!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow. Thanks Mark, is that the first positive Hawks post ever from you?
No, I love me some hawks (not really) and hey it was one play so don't get too excited. Remember, I used to root for the hawks until the Pete Carroll years. I've been to 3-4 games. Not long after Sherman and his mouth arrived, I bailed for good.

What do you call a luke warm fan who bailed AS the team became successful? That's like an opposite bandwagoner. Maybe Brad can expend some of that energy figuring that label out. I'll allow him to skip one Ritalin pill in exchange for an answer.

Here's one for you hawk fans: I (on purpose) recorded one of those 1/2 hour shows (can't remember the title) about where they have the recorders planted on a specific player (in this case Sherman). I watched in an effort (actually hoping) to see if there was ANY redeeming value to him since he's recently been promoting himself as this philanthropic master. I had to turn the show off before it ended because I couldn't take it any longer. I feared ruining my TV in anger. The guy is nothing more than a big mouthed, classless, punk. I don't care how much he tells us he's helping whatever cause or foundation or how good he is on the field. He's a piece of human compost in my mind.
Old    r33pwrd            01-12-2016, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does anyone remember the story told by the sergeant about the big bull and the little bull (pretty sure they were bulls) up on the knoll in the movie "Colors"? Brad is clearly the little bull and despite being somewhat chastised both directly and indirectly, he still doesn't get it. Poor guy.....

So Brad, one day there were two bulls sitting on a knoll overlooking a herd of heifers and the little bull says to the big bull.............
I assume in this "story" you are one of the heifers and Bobby is the big bull?
Old    r33pwrd            01-12-2016, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, I love me some hawks (not really) and hey it was one play so don't get too excited. Remember, I used to root for the hawks until the Pete Carroll years. I've been to 3-4 games. Not long after Sherman and his mouth arrived, I bailed for good.

What do you call a luke warm fan who bailed AS the team became successful? That's like an opposite bandwagoner. Maybe Brad can expend some of that energy figuring that label out. I'll allow him to skip one Ritalin pill in exchange for an answer.

Here's one for you hawk fans: I (on purpose) recorded one of those 1/2 hour shows (can't remember the title) about where they have the recorders planted on a specific player (in this case Sherman). I watched in an effort (actually hoping) to see if there was ANY redeeming value to him since he's recently been promoting himself as this philanthropic master. I had to turn the show off before it ended because I couldn't take it any longer. I feared ruining my TV in anger. The guy is nothing more than a big mouthed, classless, punk. I don't care how much he tells us he's helping whatever cause or foundation or how good he is on the field. He's a piece of human compost in my mind.
So you stopped liking the hawks because of shermans mouth and you are now a 49ers fan?? Guess you like criminals more than big mouths?

Last edited by r33pwrd; 01-12-2016 at 6:52 AM.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2016, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

Awesome!

"You're a fanboy." Classic.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-12-2016, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's like a Rocky stradegy. The one who can take the most hits and keep coming for more will outlast their opponent.
Can't root for you over the Hawks but if you go, I'm probably done too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you stopped liking the hawks because of shermans mouth and you are now a 49ers fan?? Guess you like criminals more than big mouths?
Always a Niners fan. Used to be more of a casual hawks observer since my family lives in WA and would invite me to games. You would know this if you were around for longer than the last week or two, Johny.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
I assume in this "story" you are one of the heifers and Bobby is the big bull?
Weak. Go sit in the corner.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-12-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
Ok, this thread is off the rails. Let's get it back on track:

The Cowboys have sucked for the last 20 years. Romo can't win games that matter, and he's made of glass. Time to head for the broadcast booth. However, he was banging "Daisy Duke" era Jessica Simpson, so he's still a stud.

The Niner's are a four alarm dumpster fire. Ownership is ruining a great franchise.

The Seahawks are still playing football, and I think they will go into Carolina and leave Cam with the MVP trophy as his only hardware this year.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-12-2016, 3:53 PM Reply   
Ouch! That hurt. Does anyone have a bandaid?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-12-2016, 7:21 PM Reply   
Rams back to L.A. Anyone seen Inglewood lately?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2016, 9:45 PM Reply   
Good time to own upper class residential real estate near Inglewood. Everyone's home value there just went up a tic and will continue to rise. Another added bonus is now David can easily drive to see them stomp the hawks in person. Win win for him.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2016, 10:09 AM Reply   
You're right Mark. The Rams do own the Hawks. With the Rams improving and the Seahawks declining the Rams will own them for awhile. I know Dave is smiling.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-13-2016, 12:07 PM Reply   
^^^Rams improving?!? LOL!
2012: 7-8-1
2013: 7-9
2014: 6-10
2015: 7-9

I'd say they are pretty consistent at being losers. Meanwhile the Hawks are on their way to their 3RD STRAIGHT SUPERBOWL!!! I'll take that decline every time.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-13-2016, 12:10 PM Reply   
I am however excited about visiting LA for Rams games. I'm thinking a little surf road trip if the schedule allows it. Start in Santa Clara one Sunday and drive to LA for the next, or vice versa. Glad to see the NFC West is now on the West.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-13-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
Sooooooo stoked on the Rams move. Wonder what season tickets at the L.A. Coliseum cost. I think the last time I was there was for a Supercross race with Bob Hannah winning it! Not even the Seachickens getting another lucky undeserved win can bring me down from this high!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2016, 3:17 PM Reply   
I prefer the Pacific Peacocks to the Seachickens. Because the players and the fans are strutting around like their tough. What the don't realize is Panthers aren't scared of Peacocks or Seahawks. They already went to your house and owned you. The Panthers have only gotten better since then whereas the Peacocks have been inconsistent.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-13-2016, 4:34 PM Reply   
^^Care to make a wager on the Hawks vs. Panthers game? Or are you more like a ostrich?
Old    r33pwrd            01-13-2016, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
I prefer the Pacific Peacocks to the Seachickens. Because the players and the fans are strutting around like their tough. What the don't realize is Panthers aren't scared of Peacocks or Seahawks. They already went to your house and owned you. The Panthers have only gotten better since then whereas the Peacocks have been inconsistent.
So is out bet on or what??
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-13-2016, 6:35 PM Reply   
Owned us? Man squeaking out a 3 point win is owning us but of course when we have a close win we were either lucky or barely won. I guess by your logic we went into Dallas and owned your asses, right? Keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking.
Old    r33pwrd            01-13-2016, 7:13 PM Reply   
our*
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2016, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
So is out bet on or what??
Yes. I told you it's on.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2016, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Care to make a wager on the Hawks vs. Panthers game? Or are you more like a ostrich?
I already have a bet on that game with Brad.
Old    r33pwrd            01-13-2016, 7:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. I told you it's on.
Cool, loser no forum until kickoff next season and we are betting on real football not your dream fantasy crap.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2016, 11:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am however excited about visiting LA for Rams games. I'm thinking a little surf road trip if the schedule allows it. Start in Santa Clara one Sunday and drive to LA for the next, or vice versa. Glad to see the NFC West is now on the West.
Happy to see you're now both a Niners as well as a Rams fan. Glad to have you back from the dark side. Let me know if you or your family needs a pull in NorCal. Surf's always up in my neck of the woods.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-13-2016, 11:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. I told you it's on.
Okay Robert. If by some odd chance the Seahawks get lucky AGAIN, I'm gonna be all alone to fend off these knuckleheads by myself. Thanks a lot!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-14-2016, 2:59 AM Reply   
You can do it Mark. But don't worry you won't have to. I'll miss Brad though. He added sooooo much to this thread.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-14-2016, 7:28 AM Reply   
I'll try to jump in and help out more Mark. Without some Hawks bashing this thread will die quickly.
Old    r33pwrd            01-14-2016, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can do it Mark. But don't worry you won't have to. I'll miss Brad though. He added sooooo much to this thread.
I have only been here for a few weeks so I'm glad I have made that much of a impact on you that you will miss me when you are gone. If you want I can send you a hawks jersery with my name on it so you don't get to lonely.

The best part is I came to this thread just to set this bet up with you, was going to try it last week but figured you would not have that much faith in the vikings.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
He added sooooo much to this thread.
Yeah..... And tumors add sooooo much to your body too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2016, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
I'll try to jump in and help out more Mark. Without some Hawks bashing this thread will die quickly.
That's right! I forgot about you. Btw, I love what the Chiefs are doing. Pretty stealthy staying below the radar. If they beat the Pats (hope they do), they'll no longer be able to keep it on the QT. I'd love to see a chiefs/Cardinals SB. I'd also love to see Alex Smith be able to flip the bird at the Niners for what they did to him.