Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Like the conman. Making statements with absolutely zero facts to back your claim. Congrats, that is called making crap up where I come from. Im a newbie, what do I know, right.

You wanna know the truth? The republican party is dying off. There will never again be more white people than other than white people in the USA. The number of "minorities" is growing. The number of republicans is shrinking. Instead of having a platform that would appeal to younger voters and "other than whites" they chose deceit. Their foolish ploy of gerrymandering, voter suppression, election fraud had kept them just relevant enough and able to still win a few elections but that time is up. Do you think you ended up with trump because thats what the RNC wanted, **** no, you got him because you lost control and were forced to hitch your wagon to a carney barker who brought his party of felons to DC with him. Dems will stop the gerrymandering and other "tools" the repubs have been using. Its a simple math problem and "You guys" either are just too dumb and cant do math, too racist, cant get along with others or...??? You just dont have the numbers unless you figure out another new and improved underhanded deceitful way to cheat.
But hey, hating is good for you, much smarter than growing up.
^LOL That was actually entertaining to read. It's also so telling. Fake outrage is now a well established way of life for you fools. You've been getting your butts kicked long enough now that your only hope is to flail aimlessly. Just keep pulling poop out of your butts and flinging with reckless abandon. You go, monkey girl!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Like the conman. Making statements with absolutely zero facts to back your claim. Congrats, that is called making crap up where I come from. Im a newbie, what do I know, right.

You wanna know the truth? The republican party is dying off. There will never again be more white people than other than white people in the USA. The number of "minorities" is growing. The number of republicans is shrinking. Instead of having a platform that would appeal to younger voters and "other than whites" they chose deceit. Their foolish ploy of gerrymandering, voter suppression, election fraud had kept them just relevant enough and able to still win a few elections but that time is up. Do you think you ended up with trump because thats what the RNC wanted, **** no, you got him because you lost control and were forced to hitch your wagon to a carney barker who brought his party of felons to DC with him. Dems will stop the gerrymandering and other "tools" the repubs have been using. Its a simple math problem and "You guys" either are just too dumb and cant do math, too racist, cant get along with others or...??? You just dont have the numbers unless you figure out another new and improved underhanded deceitful way to cheat.
But hey, hating is good for you, much smarter than growing up.
BTW, you sound like you've been programmed by the leftist tards that run the mainstream media and you're just towing the line like a good little robot. You would've made a great Nazi. Speaking of not having numbers, let's look at (you can suck on it) what one of your party's bigger mouthpieces has to say about things, shall we?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/03/polit...020/index.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 10:51 PM Reply   
More PC libs showing how they keep ruining things! This country is becoming less fun by the day, thanks to buttwad libs.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...181726667.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-05-2018, 11:09 PM Reply   
More left on left love.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/col...ing-in-january
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2018, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
More PC libs showing how they keep ruining things! This country is becoming less fun by the day, thanks to buttwad libs.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...181726667.html
Agree completely lame. HTFU snowflakes.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-06-2018, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
way to go Markj, you posted an actual article.

Let's sum that up. A democrat accidentally used a women's restroom because the bathroom are not labeled. The republican's said he should apologize and move on, but the democrats made him resign to no look like a bunch of hypocrites when we tell the world that the GOP is trying to elect pedophiles, rapists, and serial abusers.
You should read more than the headline, but way to go for posting an actual legit article.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
way to go Markj, you posted an actual article.

Let's sum that up. A democrat accidentally used a women's restroom because the bathroom are not labeled. The republican's said he should apologize and move on, but the democrats made him resign to no look like a bunch of hypocrites when we tell the world that the GOP is trying to elect pedophiles, rapists, and serial abusers.
You should read more than the headline, but way to go for posting an actual legit article.
Yeah... symbolism over substance... typical lib stuff. Itís all an act.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-06-2018, 10:04 AM Reply   
Professional athletes who fight social justice all pissed off now they'll be paying more in taxes under the Trump plan. If you're gonna preach for the rich to pay more, then STFU & pay it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...law-2018-12-06
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-06-2018, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Professional athletes who fight social justice all pissed off now they'll be paying more in taxes under the Trump plan. If you're gonna preach for the rich to pay more, then STFU & pay it.
Your argument makes no sense. The protesting athletes aren't making any statements about taxes. And even if they were protesting low taxes for the high earners, then it would be about all high earners. Not just a specific segment that affects them.

Interesting that the article claims they pay state income tax on away games in a state that has a state income tax. I thought that state taxes were only for residents. I don't pay CA state income tax when I take a work trip to CA.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-06-2018, 12:39 PM Reply   
Finally an actual case of election fraud and republicans don't care (because they are doing it)

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...ter-id/577393/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Professional athletes who fight social justice all pissed off now they'll be paying more in taxes under the Trump plan. If you're gonna preach for the rich to pay more, then STFU & pay it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...law-2018-12-06
How do you make the jump to "Professional athletes who fight social justice all pissed off now they'll be paying more in taxes under the Trump plan."? It a tax law for everyone in high tax states.

It has nothing to do specifically with athletes, It really has zero to do with any social justice warriors. Trumps tax plan (more to punish those in CA MA ... high state tax states) you cant write off state and local taxes over $10k (SALT). Doesn't matter if you play running back for the rams or are an MD, you cant write off SALT. This may be one of the dumbest takes ive seen, lol. It would be more correct to say "Trump hates CA and throws a big tax at them". Or, trump pisses off everyone with a $1,000,000 mortgage. ...Trump taxes millionaires in coastal states only to give it back in their FED return.
In negotiations for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL...State taxes always play a part, now a little more.
Try again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^LOL That was actually entertaining to read. It's also so telling. Fake outrage is now a well established way of life for you fools. You've been getting your butts kicked long enough now that your only hope is to flail aimlessly. Just keep pulling poop out of your butts and flinging with reckless abandon. You go, monkey girl!!!
No fake or actual outrage. More laff than chaff. When a party gains 40 house seats in a mid-term election they rarely feel like their butts are getting kicked.
I can certainly appreciate your comment about pulling poop out and flinging.... Does this qualify?
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...deafening-real
Trump said, "We may never know" well we know.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/04/u...hashoggi-.html

Talk about flinging and hoping it sticks to the wall...
Maybe you should just stick to pimping the economic jenius, Tariff man or Trumps stock market.
or wake up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Your argument makes no sense. The protesting athletes aren't making any statements about taxes. And even if they were protesting low taxes for the high earners, then it would be about all high earners. Not just a specific segment that affects them.



Interesting that the article claims they pay state income tax on away games in a state that has a state income tax. I thought that state taxes were only for residents. I don't pay CA state income tax when I take a work trip to CA.


CA will tax if you earn there. Ask NV residents who work in CA.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/f...esidents.shtml
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-06-2018, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
CA will tax if you earn there. Ask NV residents who work in CA.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/f...esidents.shtml
I guess that makes sense if you have a job in CA and live in NV. I'm a 1099 consultant in FL who performs work for a CA company. But that work is performed in FL. Seems like an athlete playing in a game in another state would be like a contractor/businessman who travels to another state to work temporarily.

Based on that link all those business trips that people take to CA would result in their salary being taxed for whatever days the traveler is there. Which I doubt is happening at all. We used to have an intangible tax in FL that didn't seem to be all that enforceable. Maybe it's the same with this.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-06-2018, 1:39 PM Reply   
Update on GOP efforts to end democracy in Wisconsin

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...206-story.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I guess that makes sense if you have a job in CA and live in NV. I'm a 1099 consultant in FL who performs work for a CA company. But that work is performed in FL. Seems like an athlete playing in a game in another state would be like a contractor/businessman who travels to another state to work temporarily.

Based on that link all those business trips that people take to CA would result in their salary being taxed for whatever days the traveler is there. Which I doubt is happening at all. We used to have an intangible tax in FL that didn't seem to be all that enforceable. Maybe it's the same with this.
I am a big NBA fan. The tax difference from state to state often comes up when players are negotiating w/ teams. I have read several times about when for example a player deciding to play for San Antonio Spurs (TX no state tax) or LA Lakers where its a high state tax and the difference in pay (we did not want you anyway LaMarcus Aldridge) also they talk about being taxed for games played in tax states. So it seems if the work takes place in a tax state you would pay. Players do anyway.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Update on GOP efforts to end democracy in Wisconsin

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...206-story.html
From yesterday, in bold. Of course, Evil minds came up with new evil plans. Sick.

Quote:
Instead of having a platform that would appeal to younger voters and "other than whites" they chose deceit.Their foolish ploy of gerrymandering, voter suppression, election fraud had kept them just relevant enough and able to still win a few elections but that time is up. Do you think you ended up with trump because thats what the RNC wanted, **** no, you got him because you lost control and were forced to hitch your wagon to a carney barker who brought his party of felons to DC with him. Dems will stop the gerrymandering and other "tools" the repubs have been using. Its a simple math problem and "You guys" either are just too dumb and cant do math, too racist, cant get along with others or...??? You just dont have the numbers unless you figure out another new and improved underhanded deceitful way to cheat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2018, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Like the conman. Making statements with absolutely zero facts to back your claim. Congrats, that is called making crap up where I come from. Im a newbie, what do I know, right.

You wanna know the truth? The republican party is dying off. There will never again be more white people than other than white people in the USA. The number of "minorities" is growing. The number of republicans is shrinking. Instead of having a platform that would appeal to younger voters and "other than whites" they chose deceit. Their foolish ploy of gerrymandering, voter suppression, election fraud had kept them just relevant enough and able to still win a few elections but that time is up. Do you think you ended up with trump because thats what the RNC wanted, **** no, you got him because you lost control and were forced to hitch your wagon to a carney barker who brought his party of felons to DC with him. Dems will stop the gerrymandering and other "tools" the repubs have been using. Its a simple math problem and "You guys" either are just too dumb and cant do math, too racist, cant get along with others or...??? You just dont have the numbers unless you figure out another new and improved underhanded deceitful way to cheat.
But hey, hating is good for you, much smarter than growing up.
Love your racist dog whistling. Eventually even the minorities will become Republican. At some point when you are all are broke and the budgets don't work because you are having give aways because of someones color, people will have to vote differently from the other party to make change there newbie. Why is it only you democrats bring up race into the equation? It is because you are inherently racists.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
BTW, you sound like you've been programmed by the leftist tards that run the mainstream media and you're just towing the line like a good little robot. You would've made a great Nazi. Speaking of not having numbers, let's look at (you can suck on it) what one of your party's bigger mouthpieces has to say about things, shall we?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/03/polit...020/index.html
Remember, he is a "registered Republican". He only registered republican so he could screw with who gets nominated. Typical democrat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2018, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How do you make the jump to "Professional athletes who fight social justice all pissed off now they'll be paying more in taxes under the Trump plan."? It a tax law for everyone in high tax states.

It has nothing to do specifically with athletes, It really has zero to do with any social justice warriors. Trumps tax plan (more to punish those in CA MA ... high state tax states) you cant write off state and local taxes over $10k (SALT). Doesn't matter if you play running back for the rams or are an MD, you cant write off SALT. This may be one of the dumbest takes ive seen, lol. It would be more correct to say "Trump hates CA and throws a big tax at them". Or, trump pisses off everyone with a $1,000,000 mortgage. ...Trump taxes millionaires in coastal states only to give it back in their FED return.
In negotiations for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL...State taxes always play a part, now a little more.
Try again.
But, but, but.....Trump gave tax breaks to the wealthy......
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2018, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No fake or actual outrage. More laff than chaff. When a party gains 40 house seats in a mid-term election they rarely feel like their butts are getting kicked.
I can certainly appreciate your comment about pulling poop out and flinging.... Does this qualify?
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...deafening-real
Trump said, "We may never know" well we know.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/04/u...hashoggi-.html

Talk about flinging and hoping it sticks to the wall...
Maybe you should just stick to pimping the economic jenius, Tariff man or Trumps stock market.
or wake up.
You realize the democrats lost around 65 during Obama right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-06-2018, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Update on GOP efforts to end democracy in Wisconsin

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...206-story.html
Not sure we read the same article. Even though it was written by a biased source, it was still a lot of accusation. Not sure where they stretch of killing democracy starts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
But, but, but.....Trump gave tax breaks to the wealthy......
Yes I agree, pro athletes are quite wealthy. Makes original post even more irrelevant dont ya think?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 4:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Remember, he is a "registered Republican". He only registered republican so he could screw with who gets nominated. Typical democrat.
I think I registered Repub in 1984, Is there a way to check that?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You realize the democrats lost around 65 during Obama right?
Yeah, I remember Obamas speech, Like a man, he called it a shellacking. It was.
The comment was in response to ...mark... "You've been getting your butts kicked long enough now that your only hope is to flail aimlessly. Just keep pulling poop out of your butts and flinging with reckless abandon"
I was just reminding him 40 house seats isn't getting a beatdown, its giving one. Make sense?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2018, 5:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Love your racist dog whistling. Eventually even the minorities will become Republican. At some point when you are all are broke and the budgets don't work because you are having give aways because of someones color, people will have to vote differently from the other party to make change there newbie. Why is it only you democrats bring up race into the equation? It is because you are inherently racists.
Really not dog whistling, im reporting on how the current group of Repubs are cheating to win and often still lose. Brought up race because of the way repubs hide from their innovative gerrymandering, voter suppression and fraud. When that proves futile they try to take power away from those that were voted into formerly repub held positions (Wisconsin). Working to stop voter suppression and voter fraud is racist? How? Whats it called when you do not allow American Indians to vote?

Who's budget doesn't work?

Who just "Fixed" the natl debt with the repub tax plan? Tariff-man?

Dems Pres, 08-16.
Seems the Dem pulled the country out of its largest recession since the Great Depression in the 1930's. Made great improvement in unemployment #s, the stock market....improvements in virtually every aspect of the economy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Remember, he is a "registered Republican". He only registered republican so he could screw with who gets nominated. Typical democrat.
Democrat or republican, an insanely overrated singer at best. He peaked with Hungry Heart. All the midwest folks seem to think he's a big thing. Meh...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, I remember Obamas speech, Like a man, he called it a shellacking. It was.
The comment was in response to ...mark... "You've been getting your butts kicked long enough now that your only hope is to flail aimlessly. Just keep pulling poop out of your butts and flinging with reckless abandon"
I was just reminding him 40 house seats isn't getting a beatdown, its giving one. Make sense?
Oh hey... Besides the wall, Trump has made good on a ton of campaign promises. That alone has been and continues to be the only shellacking that matters: dismantling Obummer's garbage policies and putting more conservative policies in place.

That said, I honestly can't understand how anyone could oppose the wall now unless new votes depend on it not being built. How shortsighted can the left be? It makes me sick to watch our culture keep changing for the worse.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-06-2018, 7:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh hey... Besides the wall, Trump has made good on a ton of campaign promises.
Wow, that's pretty delusional.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s/trumpometer/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2018, 8:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Democrat or republican, an insanely overrated singer at best. He peaked with Hungry Heart. All the midwest folks seem to think he's a big thing. Meh...
dang son hating on the Boss? He 1000% kicks lee greenwood's a$$.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
dang son hating on the Boss? He 1000% kicks lee greenwood's a$$.
Yeah, some people go cuckoo over him. My ex-bro in law (ex pro ball player from Chicago) had friends that followed BS all around the country on tour. I donít get it.

Lee who?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 9:19 PM Reply   
BIG SHOCKER ALERT!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...e-meadows-says
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-06-2018, 10:25 PM Reply   
Another PC lib strikes again. This is what happens when libs are allowed to run things.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nebraska-...ands-for-jesus
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-07-2018, 1:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, some people go cuckoo over him. My ex-bro in law (ex pro ball player from Chicago) had friends that followed BS all around the country on tour. I donít get it.

Lee who?
100% with you on the boss, i don't rate him at all.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-07-2018, 3:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
dang son hating on the Boss? He 1000% kicks lee greenwood's a$$.
I bet mark loves Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Kanye.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-07-2018, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Probably not. I am not going to answer survey to read an article. I know how much democrats are cheating in California and stacking the deck with illegals to boot. At this point I don't really care if Republicans cheat the democrats. They have cheated in California so bad now that there really is not a single congressional seat left that is Republican and that is even from strong Republican areas. It is all out war at this point. The country can not withstand the ultra left democrats.
I got it. When the GOP cheats it's okay, but the Democrats do it and they are scumbags. Do you know how childish and ridiculous you sound? But really I am not surprised. Conservatives, such as yourself, are the biggest hypocrites in this country.

Trump will do more damage to this country than any "ultra left democrat".
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2018, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I bet mark loves Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Kanye.
Not a fan of any of them. Nice try.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-07-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quite a morning for Hair Furrer. Former Secretary of State Tillerson breaks his silence about what a childish incompetent drumpf is, and the con in chief wakes up early for a 5 part tweetstorm that reads like a guilt ridden lash out even by his standards. And chief of staff Kelly is about to resign leaving no real adults in the room.
Attached Images
     
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-07-2018, 9:53 AM Reply   
I'll be looking to collect my hundo from Joe after today. As I stated before; No arrest, no impeachment, but a very embarrassing report is coming hence Trump on the twitter rage today.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-07-2018, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, the Clinton's suck. Arrest them if you want but move on. They are not in charge of anything. If they should get grief for the their foundations problems why are you giving the Orange-Con man a pass on his much bigger list of ripping off his foundation?
I'd like to think we should hold the people that are in charge to a higher standard.

Whenever the Con man in charge is in trouble he screams "but Clinton" It sounds like my kids saying why do I have to take out the trash instead of my brother? Answer: because your in charge of the trash, and your brother has moved out of the house, so grow up.

The Clintons are not in the White house... hooray, now move on and deal with the issues at hand.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-07-2018, 12:22 PM Reply   
The Clintons should be held accountable for their crimes, if they exist, regardless of them not being in office any longer. I don't see Trump being a con man or an idiot. I see a guy whos used bullying tactics his entire career & they simply don't work in politics so he is perpetually frustrated & making situations worse by ignoring advisers cause he now thinks everyone is out to get him. The good news for you lefties is you probably won't see a republican president after Trump for a long time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Trump sure seems un-hinged based on his twitter psycho babble. Almost Unintelligible. Guess he is expecting a big day from Mueller.

Disclaimer... I used to be the biggest Ted Nugent fan, must have seen him in front of his massive stack of Marshall amps 4 or 5 times. I still have a guitar pick he tossed and I picked up. F'n Nugent DNA man. Even today if I hear the first few notes of Stranglehold I go hard for the volume knob. Dont think for a minute i didn't rock a "Chillin the Most" flag on my boat for a year either.

So how is the economic jenius doing? Looks like its taken almost 2 years to drag the dow back to Obama levels. Promises kept. SOB is gonna make me work another year or so.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-07-2018, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
SOB is gonna make me work another year or so.
Your suffering is my pleasure
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The Clintons should be held accountable for their crimes, if they exist, regardless of them not being in office any longer. I don't see Trump being a con man or an idiot. I see a guy whos used bullying tactics his entire career & they simply don't work in politics so he is perpetually frustrated & making situations worse by ignoring advisers cause he now thinks everyone is out to get him. The good news for you lefties is you probably won't see a republican president after Trump for a long time.
Please, take the Clintons, do what you want. No one here has ever said anything in support of Clinton. Take them both. Tar/feather, lock up, lynch em in Mississippi in the town square if you want, just quit bringing them up and expecting anything.
What do you call someone who tells an untrue story to you to get what THEY want?
What do you call someone who gets caught redhanded in scandal and lies to cover-up?
What do you call someone who employs 100's probably 1000's of analysts, experts, advisors, scientists yet he openly disagrees and acts 180 degrees opposite of their recommendations?
What do you call someone who breaks all SOP and decides to meet with heads of state, dictators in private w/o interpreters or advisors to verify talks?
What do you call someone who does not pay their bills?
What do you call someone who bad mouths law enforcement on a regular basis?
What do you call someone who fakes an event to cause reaction?
What do you call someone who unlawfully uses his position to enrich himself ?
What do you call someone who surrounds himself with personal lawyer/fixers?
What do you call someone who surrounds himself with felons?
Have you ever encountered a "Good" Bully?
How do you define "conman"?


https://hubpages.com/politics/Con-ar...ality-Disorder
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-07-2018, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The Clintons should be held accountable for their crimes, if they exist, regardless of them not being in office any longer. I don't see Trump being a con man or an idiot. I see a guy whos used bullying tactics his entire career & they simply don't work in politics so he is perpetually frustrated & making situations worse by ignoring advisers cause he now thinks everyone is out to get him. The good news for you lefties is you probably won't see a republican president after Trump for a long time.
Great so start a thread called hold the Clinton's accountable, and use this thread to discus this administration and potential future ones.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes I agree, pro athletes are quite wealthy. Makes original post even more irrelevant dont ya think?
I guess you are missing the point. The wealthy did not get tax breaks like you are saying
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-07-2018, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Great so start a thread called hold the Clinton's accountable, and use this thread to discus this administration and potential future ones.
Man, you have acting pathetic down to a science. Did you mommy not pay attention & daddy didn't care?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yeah, I remember Obamas speech, Like a man, he called it a shellacking. It was.
The comment was in response to ...mark... "You've been getting your butts kicked long enough now that your only hope is to flail aimlessly. Just keep pulling poop out of your butts and flinging with reckless abandon"
I was just reminding him 40 house seats isn't getting a beatdown, its giving one. Make sense?
Does not make sense. 40 seat swing is not uncommon. I even called the swing because that is what always happens. What the hell is Obama doing commenting on it anyway. Does he not have enough class to not get involved in politics like the past presidents?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Really not dog whistling, im reporting on how the current group of Repubs are cheating to win and often still lose. Brought up race because of the way repubs hide from their innovative gerrymandering, voter suppression and fraud. When that proves futile they try to take power away from those that were voted into formerly repub held positions (Wisconsin). Working to stop voter suppression and voter fraud is racist? How? Whats it called when you do not allow American Indians to vote?

Who's budget doesn't work?

Who just "Fixed" the natl debt with the repub tax plan? Tariff-man?

Dems Pres, 08-16.
Seems the Dem pulled the country out of its largest recession since the Great Depression in the 1930's. Made great improvement in unemployment #s, the stock market....improvements in virtually every aspect of the economy.
Yep and the Republicans held congress from 2009 on. Guess what? They are the ones who make the spending bills. Obama's budgets were rejected almost 100% by democrats and republicans. Guess what happened to Trumps budget? He made massive cuts but it to was rejected by congress.

I guess you don't understand tariffs and the fallacy of free trade. You also don't understand the need to protect certain markets for national security reasons but hey, there may be hope on of these days when you stop letting the teevee tell you what outrage to feel this week
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I'll be looking to collect my hundo from Joe after today. As I stated before; No arrest, no impeachment, but a very embarrassing report is coming hence Trump on the twitter rage today.
I guess none of our local libs here are talking about the couple of investigations that have spawned from Mueller against democrats. They are now moving to different investigations because they were discovered but outside Mueller's scope.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Yeah, the Clinton's suck. Arrest them if you want but move on. They are not in charge of anything. If they should get grief for the their foundations problems why are you giving the Orange-Con man a pass on his much bigger list of ripping off his foundation?
I'd like to think we should hold the people that are in charge to a higher standard.

Whenever the Con man in charge is in trouble he screams "but Clinton" It sounds like my kids saying why do I have to take out the trash instead of my brother? Answer: because your in charge of the trash, and your brother has moved out of the house, so grow up.

The Clintons are not in the White house... hooray, now move on and deal with the issues at hand.
Hillary was completely in control of the finances of the democrat party during the election and her foundation was bringing in money for the election. They were being influence including paying for fake information that was then used to get FISA warrants. You really want large political organizations creating fake reports to then go after private citizens by government hounds under false pretenses? That used to be what traditional liberals were against, but now they are completely down with fascism. Thus the reason they are always in the streets beating up people, impeding peoples rights of free movement and burning/ breaking private property.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-07-2018, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I guess none of our local libs here are talking about the couple of investigations that have spawned from Mueller against democrats. They are now moving to different investigations because they were discovered but outside Mueller's scope.
No you have to start a new thread, the left only wants their echo chamber in here
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-07-2018, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Please, take the Clintons, do what you want. No one here has ever said anything in support of Clinton. Take them both. Tar/feather, lock up, lynch em in Mississippi in the town square if you want, just quit bringing them up and expecting anything.
What do you call someone who tells an untrue story to you to get what THEY want?
What do you call someone who gets caught redhanded in scandal and lies to cover-up?
What do you call someone who employs 100's probably 1000's of analysts, experts, advisors, scientists yet he openly disagrees and acts 180 degrees opposite of their recommendations?
What do you call someone who breaks all SOP and decides to meet with heads of state, dictators in private w/o interpreters or advisors to verify talks?
What do you call someone who does not pay their bills?
What do you call someone who bad mouths law enforcement on a regular basis?
What do you call someone who fakes an event to cause reaction?
What do you call someone who unlawfully uses his position to enrich himself ?
What do you call someone who surrounds himself with personal lawyer/fixers?
What do you call someone who surrounds himself with felons?
Have you ever encountered a "Good" Bully?
How do you define "conman"?


https://hubpages.com/politics/Con-ar...ality-Disorder
I call Bulls$i* on Clinton and the support here. You all pulled the lever for her and don't even lie about it.

The Clintons get brought up because they are just as dirty and are the ones who created the whole Russian hacking narrative. You would be defending her to her dying day if she was in office right now.

I would call a person who told a lie to get what they wanted, Obama. You can keep your healthcare? Or Pelosi. We have to pass it to see what is in it? I guess you did not give a crap about that and that is real stuff that the middle class and poor are paying to this day. Why are you not on here daily with those lies. Those are actual bonified lies.

I would call someone who was caught in a scandal......well Clinton's.

I would call someone who goes against those people a leader. Sometimes things are bigger than one groups input.

What would you call someone on a chat room who thinks they know what SOP's a president is supposed to go by?

Someone who does not pay their bills? unlucky and having to make financial choices. If you are alluding to bankruptcies? I say so what. It is a business transaction. There a different types of them and their are defined legal rules of engagement for such transactions. There are also defined increased cost of raising money for those who use the process. I am fine with it. For a guy who had created so many businesses, he success rate seems to be quiet remarkable from what I have read on it.

Who bad mouths law enforcement? I absolutely 100% point at democrats. I hold Obama directly responsible for the ambush murders of police officers for the words he used to hold in high regard those common street thugs.

What do I call someone who uses their position to enrich themselves. I would call them Bill Clinton and Obama. Came in nearly broke and now work multiple millions from a $400,000 year job? Trump has lost money and Bush already had money so hard telling what he has done. I don't think he is out making money on the deal.

Fakes an event to cause reaction. 95sn and CNN.

Surrounds themselves with lawyers and fixers? Every single powerful person in the world.

Surrounds themselves with felons? Depends on who the democrats choose to have look. Just because someone has been accused does not make them a felon. Hey which political party is pushing through heck and high water to get felons to be able to vote for them? Which party is trying to get illegals to vote for them? Which party passed laws to remove legal penalties for serious crimes?

I define coman and any democrat
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-07-2018, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The Clintons get brought up because they are just as dirty and are the ones who created the whole Russian hacking narrative.
First it's not a "narrative" its an established fact based on the FBI, CIA, and everyone on the planet in a position to know with the notable exception of Trump and Putin.

If you denying that that happened then we need to take several steps backwards to discuss your version of reality.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You would be defending her to her dying day if she was in office right now.
I have never seen anyone say a good thing about Hillary on this thread other than she wasn't Trump and is less corrupt than he is. And yes I voted for her because the alternative is the poo-flinging monkey we have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would call a person who told a lie to get what they wanted, Obama.
http://fortune.com/2017/12/14/trump-...ew-york-times/
"Trump has told six times as many lies as Obama did his entire term in the first 6 months."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would call someone who was caught in a scandal......well Clinton's.
List the Clinton Scandals (real ones not crap you saw a meme about) I will will list 3 times as many for Trump, easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
For a guy who had created so many businesses, he success rate seems to be quiet remarkable from what I have read on it.
You should probably read more on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Who bad mouths law enforcement? I absolutely 100% point at democrats. I hold Obama directly responsible for the ambush murders of police officers for the words he used to hold in high regard those common street thugs.
If this is true then do you hold Trump directly responsible for the CNN bomb scare that happend today, or the rise in racism in the country, or the Trump nut job that sent bombs to a bunch of democrats? or are you a little hypocritical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What do I call someone who uses their position to enrich themselves. I would call them Bill Clinton and Obama. Came in nearly broke and now work multiple millions from a $400,000 year job?
Yes, the same goes for all presidents, you get out and get handed a book deal and a positions on a dozen boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Trump has lost money
Where did you get that completely fictitious information? He's pulled a million out of his charity alone. The amount of money his hotel is pulling in from everyone who is trying to get on his good side (totally illegal by the way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Bush already had money so hard telling what he has done.
he has had 7 books already. pretty sure they are bringing in money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Surrounds themselves with felons? Depends on who the democrats choose to have look. Just because someone has been accused does not make them a felon.
No but pleading guilty does.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2018, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I guess you are missing the point. The wealthy did not get tax breaks like you are saying
. Wealthy people did in fact get a massive tax break compared to 90% of the USA, you know us middle America folks, the forgotten ones. Trump also included in the tax plan that High tax states, like CA can deduct only up to $10K on fed form. I may be able to dumb it down more if needed. LMK.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2018, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Does not make sense. 40 seat swing is not uncommon. I even called the swing because that is what always happens. What the hell is Obama doing commenting on it anyway. Does he not have enough class to not get involved in politics like the past presidents?
Yes I agree, the midterms are commonly a referendum on the current admin. Happens all the time, notably Clinton picked up seats, weird.
Obama lost 63 seats. When asked about his losses, like a man, he said he took a shellacking. He was talking about his own defeats. No idea why you would think Obama would comment on trumps crushing defeats. Are you going to try to make a comparison of Trumps Class V. Obamas Class? Please do, Would love to see it!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2018, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I call Bulls$i* on Clinton and the support here. You all pulled the lever for her and don't even lie about it.
Scroll back, I said it several times, I have never voted for any CLINTON, ever. I abstained from voting for trump and Clinton.

Quote:
The Clintons get brought up because they are just as dirty and are the ones who created the whole Russian hacking narrative. You would be defending her to her dying day if she was in office right now.
What exactly did any Clinton do to start the Russia investigation? It started in July 2016. The Russians did in fact hack the DNC. They may be dirty but they did not start the Russia investigation.

Quote:
I would call a person who told a lie to get what they wanted, Obama. You can keep your healthcare? Or Pelosi. We have to pass it to see what is in it? I guess you did not give a crap about that and that is real stuff that the middle class and poor are paying to this day. Why are you not on here daily with those lies. Those are actual bonified lies.
Dont be a bonehead. http://trumplies.us/
You come up with one Obama lie? in 8 years? I can come up with over 6000 from trump. Just a reminder, Obama in office 8 years, trump in office less than 2 yet 6000 times more lies. There were hearings on Obamacare for over 16 months, Republicans now latching on to Obamacare, as it turns out healthcare is as good for Dems as it is for Republicans, especially the poor and middle class.

Quote:
I would call someone who was caught in a scandal......well Clinton's.
Silly. its the Trump Russia investigation. Clinton investigation carried out by 17 angry republicans came up limp.

Quote:
I would call someone who goes against those people a leader. Sometimes things are bigger than one groups input.
Except these are experts in economics, scientists, HIS CHOSEN advisors, and still he makes decisions to benefit Donald trump ahead of the USA. Pretty sure they make you take an oath before giving you the keys to airforce 1.

Quote:
What would you call someone on a chat room who thinks they know what SOP's a president is supposed to go by?
Someone who reads. Its all written down. Kinda like how I would know if anything happens to a president the VP takes over. They call that SOP.

Quote:
Someone who does not pay their bills? unlucky and having to make financial choices. If you are alluding to bankruptcies? I say so what. It is a business transaction. There a different types of them and their are defined legal rules of engagement for such transactions. There are also defined increased cost of raising money for those who use the process. I am fine with it. For a guy who had created so many businesses, he success rate seems to be quiet remarkable from what I have read on it.
Someone who "Claims" to be a billionaire seems would pay those who work for him, those are the people who make him rich. You cant call BK on the USA and start over. Trump doesn't pay his bills and sends his "Fixer" over to harass and threaten physical harm and lawsuits to middle class americans. A lot like a mob boss. I got video if you want.

Quote:
Who bad mouths law enforcement? I absolutely 100% point at democrats. I hold Obama directly responsible for the ambush murders of police officers for the words he used to hold in high regard those common street thugs.
Please scroll up to this morning, That is the POTUS bad mouthing FBI, CIA, DOJ, Bruce Ohr, Rosenstein, Comey, Clapper...aka all law enforcement professionals with decades of service. Those are the good guys in white hats. The guys that dont like the good guys are usually the Bad Guys.

Quote:
What do I call someone who uses their position to enrich themselves. I would call them Bill Clinton and Obama. Came in nearly broke and now work multiple millions from a $400,000 year job? Trump has lost money and Bush already had money so hard telling what he has done. I don't think he is out making money on the deal.
Perfectly legal to write books and charge fees for speeches after term. Trump is unloading the Saudi arabian wallet into his pocket while in office. Dirty money, blood money. Trumps lost money? Please cite your source. thought so.

Quote:
Fakes an event to cause reaction. 95sn and CNN.
Trump is fighting immigration like its the worst issue on the planet. Truth is its as low as anytime in the last 45 years. But his base like it. By the way, other than deport them and build a wall, what is trump policy on immigration?
There was no issue with DACA...until trump
He like to fake crisis so he can "look" like a hero solving it.
NFL was no big issue until he stuck his nose and opined.

Quote:
Surrounds themselves with lawyers and fixers? Every single powerful person in the world.
Successful folks need attys, criminals need "Fixers".
If your kid was hanging out with 4 or 5 convicted felons, would you approve? Would you wonder what was up? Do anything about it?

Enjoy the weekend.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-07-2018, 7:26 PM Reply   
Go back a few years and look at what the nothingburgerers like Delta had to say about that chitbag John Edwards lol. Classic.

"ďJust to make it crystal clear, New York federal prosecutors concluded that the President of the United States committed a felony,Ē said former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti.

ďI think my reading here is correct. If so, it is the first time federal prosecutors have said they believe Donald Trump committed a felony,Ē former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal added."


However, consider this strong and verbose counter argument:
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2018, 7:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I call Bulls$i* on Clinton and the support here. You all pulled the lever for her and don't even lie about it.

The Clintons get brought up because they are just as dirty and are the ones who created the whole Russian hacking narrative. You would be defending her to her dying day if she was in office right now.

I would call a person who told a lie to get what they wanted, Obama. You can keep your healthcare? Or Pelosi. We have to pass it to see what is in it? I guess you did not give a crap about that and that is real stuff that the middle class and poor are paying to this day. Why are you not on here daily with those lies. Those are actual bonified lies.

I would call someone who was caught in a scandal......well Clinton's.

I would call someone who goes against those people a leader. Sometimes things are bigger than one groups input.

What would you call someone on a chat room who thinks they know what SOP's a president is supposed to go by?

Someone who does not pay their bills? unlucky and having to make financial choices. If you are alluding to bankruptcies? I say so what. It is a business transaction. There a different types of them and their are defined legal rules of engagement for such transactions. There are also defined increased cost of raising money for those who use the process. I am fine with it. For a guy who had created so many businesses, he success rate seems to be quiet remarkable from what I have read on it.

Who bad mouths law enforcement? I absolutely 100% point at democrats. I hold Obama directly responsible for the ambush murders of police officers for the words he used to hold in high regard those common street thugs.

What do I call someone who uses their position to enrich themselves. I would call them Bill Clinton and Obama. Came in nearly broke and now work multiple millions from a $400,000 year job? Trump has lost money and Bush already had money so hard telling what he has done. I don't think he is out making money on the deal.

Fakes an event to cause reaction. 95sn and CNN.

Surrounds themselves with lawyers and fixers? Every single powerful person in the world.

Surrounds themselves with felons? Depends on who the democrats choose to have look. Just because someone has been accused does not make them a felon. Hey which political party is pushing through heck and high water to get felons to be able to vote for them? Which party is trying to get illegals to vote for them? Which party passed laws to remove legal penalties for serious crimes?

I define coman and any democrat
Wow. Great post. So glad you came back. Agree on all.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-07-2018, 8:30 PM Reply   
The stock market has erased all its gains for 2018, and worse may be in store. Why? Because the 2018 gains were steroidal, based not on the real economy but on the Trump-Republican tax cut for corporations and the rich. Corporations used their savings to artificially inflate share prices by buying back stock. Wealthy Americans used their tax savings to buy stock, too (the wealthy only spend a small fraction of their yearly income).

It should come as no surprise that the resulting gains in stock prices were temporary. Meanwhile, very little of the benefits of the tax cut trickled down to average Americans. Then came Trump's trade war, which is acting exactly like a tax on about a third of what Americans purchase. Net result: The real economy is slowing.

Again, watch your wallets.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-07-2018, 10:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
First it's not a "narrative" its an established fact based on the FBI, CIA, and everyone on the planet in a position to know with the notable exception of Trump and Putin.

If you denying that that happened then we need to take several steps backwards to discuss your version of reality.




I have never seen anyone say a good thing about Hillary on this thread other than she wasn't Trump and is less corrupt than he is. And yes I voted for her because the alternative is the poo-flinging monkey we have now.



http://fortune.com/2017/12/14/trump-...ew-york-times/
"Trump has told six times as many lies as Obama did his entire term in the first 6 months."


List the Clinton Scandals (real ones not crap you saw a meme about) I will will list 3 times as many for Trump, easy.


You should probably read more on it.


If this is true then do you hold Trump directly responsible for the CNN bomb scare that happend today, or the rise in racism in the country, or the Trump nut job that sent bombs to a bunch of democrats? or are you a little hypocritical?


Yes, the same goes for all presidents, you get out and get handed a book deal and a positions on a dozen boards.


Where did you get that completely fictitious information? He's pulled a million out of his charity alone. The amount of money his hotel is pulling in from everyone who is trying to get on his good side (totally illegal by the way)


he has had 7 books already. pretty sure they are bringing in money.

No but pleading guilty does.
I canít help but wonder if your big corporate employer knows how much time theft you commit during the day...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I canít help but wonder if your big corporate employer knows how much time theft you commit during the day...
Yeah, because it takes so much time to type 10 sentences...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Yesterday, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I call Bulls$i* on Clinton and the support here. You all pulled the lever for her and don't even lie about it.

The Clintons get brought up because they are just as dirty and are the ones who created the whole Russian hacking narrative. You would be defending her to her dying day if she was in office right now.

I would call a person who told a lie to get what they wanted, Obama. You can keep your healthcare? Or Pelosi. We have to pass it to see what is in it? I guess you did not give a crap about that and that is real stuff that the middle class and poor are paying to this day. Why are you not on here daily with those lies. Those are actual bonified lies.

I would call someone who was caught in a scandal......well Clinton's.

I would call someone who goes against those people a leader. Sometimes things are bigger than one groups input.

What would you call someone on a chat room who thinks they know what SOP's a president is supposed to go by?

Someone who does not pay their bills? unlucky and having to make financial choices. If you are alluding to bankruptcies? I say so what. It is a business transaction. There a different types of them and their are defined legal rules of engagement for such transactions. There are also defined increased cost of raising money for those who use the process. I am fine with it. For a guy who had created so many businesses, he success rate seems to be quiet remarkable from what I have read on it.

Who bad mouths law enforcement? I absolutely 100% point at democrats. I hold Obama directly responsible for the ambush murders of police officers for the words he used to hold in high regard those common street thugs.

What do I call someone who uses their position to enrich themselves. I would call them Bill Clinton and Obama. Came in nearly broke and now work multiple millions from a $400,000 year job? Trump has lost money and Bush already had money so hard telling what he has done. I don't think he is out making money on the deal.

Fakes an event to cause reaction. 95sn and CNN.

Surrounds themselves with lawyers and fixers? Every single powerful person in the world.

Surrounds themselves with felons? Depends on who the democrats choose to have look. Just because someone has been accused does not make them a felon. Hey which political party is pushing through heck and high water to get felons to be able to vote for them? Which party is trying to get illegals to vote for them? Which party passed laws to remove legal penalties for serious crimes?t
I honestly don't see how you go through life so deluded. Do your problems go away by blaming everything on a political party?

So the Clinton's created the Russian narrative? I guess the Trump campaign's secret meetings with Russian nationalists had nothing to do with it? Manafort making multiple trips to the Ecuadorian embassy to speak with Julian Assange had nothing to do with it, particularly when not long after, Trump praises Wikileaks during a campaign rally. If Trump was innocent about it, why does it find it necessary to Tweet continuously lies about the investigation? If he was innocent, how about he let Manafort do his job? Did Obama Tweet continuously about the multiple GOP-led Benghazi investigations that all pretty much reached the same conclusion? Did he cry (a la Trump) about how long those investigations were taking?

The truth is, you are a hypocrite that turns the other cheek when Trump and the GOP do the things you cry and whine about the Democrats doing (or what you think they are doing). A republican NC congressman looks to have committed massive voter fraud and not one peep from you. Yet, you keep beating your chest about widespread voter fraud by illegal immigrants, which has not a shred of evidence.

FL's Amendment 4 had bipartisan support (including from the Koch brothers' Freedom Partners). So just another lie from you about it only being the democrats that want to restore felon's voting rights.

Just about every former US president receives millions in book deals, speaking engagements, etc. Politicians from both parties arrive in DC broke and leave millionaires. But way to make it all about Clinton and Obama. Just more evidence that you have become more of a hypocrite to justify what the GOP does is any different than the Democrats.

Last edited by wake77; Yesterday at 6:57 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Yesterday, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yeah, because it takes so much time to type 10 sentences...
Oh really? You have the counting skills of a liberal teacher and can't comprehend what time stamps mean either.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Yesterday, 3:00 PM Reply   
GOP in a nutshell. Lie repeatedly and loudly about imaginary voter fraud by the other side while committing it so that the fox news following feebs feel it's justified

https://www.businessinsider.com/nort...rce=reddit.com
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
GOP in a nutshell. Lie repeatedly and loudly about imaginary voter fraud by the other side while committing it so that the fox news following feebs feel it's justified

https://www.businessinsider.com/nort...rce=reddit.com
If this was a Democrat, Trump would be Tweeting nonstop about voter fraud. I've asked Delta about this particular instance on a couple of occasions and he refuses to address it. It really throws a wrench into his naive thinking that only the Dems are capable of committing election fraud. I guess sticking his head in the sand and proclaiming "Fake News" is his way of dealing with reality.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       Today, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh really? You have the counting skills of a liberal teacher and can't comprehend what time stamps mean either.
If being a "liberal" means I am on the opposite end of the spectrum as you, I will wear that label with pride.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       Today, 8:13 AM Reply   
“ Liberal.” That has to be the worst name you could ever call someone in my book. I seriously can’t think of a worse insult. When you close your eyes and think of some described as liberal that’s a horrible image.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
If being a "liberal" means I am on the opposite end of the spectrum as you, I will wear that label with pride.
Derp!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       Today, 11:28 AM Reply   
Seems idiotic that the US state department signed off on arresting the daughter of the Huawei founder. How do you think the US would react if China arrested Steve Jobs daughter? Are these morons trying to crash the market on purpose?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:26 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us