Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-16-2006, 12:08 PM Reply   
Has anybody else noticed how Santino Santori has quietly crept to the top of the King Of Wake standings? JD Webb is up there too. Most probably expect Danny Harf to be there, but I think we're seeing a real changing of the guard in 2006. The young guns, with Danny Harf as the elder young gun, are really taking over the pro ranks. I'm excited to see how the Riders Choice awards turn out.

King Of Wake Standings (after 6 of 9 events)
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-16-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
his name is Santino??? I didn't know that!! And no I hadnt noticed he had crept up the list... but way to go!! Congrats to him!
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-17-2006, 5:35 AM Reply   
I think JD is poised to really step it up. He is the only pro I've met in person, and it was one of the best times I've ever had on the water, so I'm pulling for him to occupy a Parks/Sharpe/Harf top tier slot at Hyperlite. I just hope they give him a pro board/binding set that fits my riding style. King of Wake would be a good start for him to get some well-deserved attention from the masses.