Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (A7X_LSV_23)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-13-2010, 9:05 PM Reply   
Help me out!

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-14-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
you seem to be rushing this trick. cut out then settle off edge and let the boat start to pull you back to the wake. then consentrate on keeping the handle low and close to your lead hip. you can let it out to slow your rotation if you need to at the end.good luck
Old     (A7X_LSV_23)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
I have noticed that my rotation is off... LIke I'm on edge to much at the top of the wake. I don't really feel myself getting thrown/pulled over my toes. Correction to this be to actually edge harder threw the top of the wake till I do feel myself tripping over my toes or what?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
KEEPING THE HANDLE LOW AND CLOSE is key. this will set the right direction of rotation. if you move handle to middle you tend to come out with toes to the boat instead of toes to starbord side like regular wake jump.keep handle on lead hip.
Old     (A7X_LSV_23)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2010, 9:40 AM Reply   
Very nice! Will make sure it happens next time out. Thanks Robert
Old     (izzyg)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-20-2010, 2:59 PM Reply   
hey man, you´re throwing the roll off of the wake. Make sure to take the trick up first, then rotate.

You´re also losing your edge -- you start out strong and then it weakens as you go up the wake. This is the opposite of what you want to do.

Come in nice and slow, and really crank it at the wake. Then straighten up, wait for the pop, and rotate.

hope it helps