Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       11-01-2010, 2:16 PM Reply   
....go golfing with you?

And can I have my own wake board now that I'm five?

These are the questions I was being asked over my desk as reached for the camera.

I guess two big brothers is paying off early

I am now officially in the market for a LF Star junior 106 or 111 with micro bindings. Or the equivalent.
Attached Images

Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-01-2010, 5:10 PM Reply   
Cute kid, but she may have learned something from the lady in the picture on the right! I've got two boys and sometimes wonder what it'd be like to have a girl in the house.... besides the wife and the dog.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       11-02-2010, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboardingdad View Post
Cute kid, but she may have learned something from the lady in the picture on the right! I've got two boys and sometimes wonder what it'd be like to have a girl in the house.... besides the wife and the dog.
Thanks, she is a ringer for the wife. As to adding a girl, the way I did it was to put off making an appointment with my urologist for a year. She was almost named: "You're What?"!!!!
Best mistake (most expensive) I ever made. Starting with the 140K home addition she has been and continues to be the light of my life. My boys are pretty smart but this chick has them in spades. And sporty too!

Proud dad spouting off...sorry. I get carried away some times.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-01-2010, 9:43 PM Reply   
We started our going on 4yr old daughter a few weeks ago with snow ski lessons. There is a local indoor place, now when she see's snow on the local Cascade foothills she goes nuts! Daddy I want to ski that is the scream from the backseat.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-02-2010, 8:59 AM Reply   
I have the 111 for you

I will email you pics tonight

Congrats!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       11-02-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
use this email:

doc@southwestfloridamarinesurvey.com
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-02-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
Awesome man... congrats.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-05-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
pics sent Baitkiller