Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wanttofly)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-22-2013, 12:06 PM Reply   
Never really thought about a MB. Are they good reliable boats? Do they put out good wakes? Any reason they shouldn't be in my top choice for boats? http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=38372

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
Old     (wanttofly)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-23-2013, 10:34 PM Reply   
No replies?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-24-2013, 5:14 AM Reply   
MB makes a great boat. If you like it and it fits your needs,then by all means buy one.
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-24-2013, 10:09 AM Reply   
Yeah there is a big following for MB boats here for good reason. They are a great boat for a great price. Test drive it and make sure it works for you and go from there.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       08-24-2013, 12:49 PM Reply   
If you Get an MB, you can get a sweet flame tat to match your awesome MB flame design vinyl.

If you have an old beat up el camino, maybe you can use that to tow it.

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.
Old     (wanttofly)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-24-2013, 2:37 PM Reply   
Lol..... I have to say that the flame vinly is the biggest thing I don't like about the appearance.

Old     (Jn94defender)      Join Date: Mar 2013       08-24-2013, 4:20 PM Reply   
Whatever you do, get a marine inspection done. It is worth your money.
Old     (wanttofly)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-24-2013, 6:11 PM Reply   
You bring up a good point, if I buy my boat this winter, will a marine inspection be enough without taking it on the water?

Old     (rmotoxxx711)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2013, 9:02 PM Reply   
I've ridden most new boats out there and I'm all about what comes out the back aka the wake. I ride an old style 210 with 3500lbs in it and my buddy has a MB b52 widebody. Such a a sick wake, 1800 lbs that fills with no pumps in seriuously minutes. Wake is so sick with plenty of tranny and a kick of a lip weighted correctly. Super consistent wake VERY well built boat looks great has snap in carpets and every option you could ever need. Drives like a dream weighted down and holds a perfect speed. Huge swim deck, ridiculous amount of storage (and this was the smaller of the two B52s) interior was top notch and did I mention I loved that wake? And the best part is the price you can buy two of these for the price of one 'other' boat

I would be buying a B52 hands down no questions asked if could afford a new boat right now
Old     (rmotoxxx711)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-24-2013, 9:04 PM Reply   
Oh and for the record I was referring to the 2011 and newer in my experience ^^^^
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-24-2013, 9:07 PM Reply   
I'm pretty sure nobody would recommend the tower on that boat you linked. It's kinda terrible if memory serves.