Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
Sanger owners have any of your put any bow speakers in your boat? I have a couple extra Polk db650's I'd like to throw in the bow but I cant find a good place. I have the bow filler cushion in all the time so near the floor doesn't work. If you have any ideas lay 'em on me.
Old     (tx_cook)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-06-2007, 10:04 PM Reply   
our dealer gave us the option when we bought our boat. they would have put em in the slot behind where the cup holders are. said they would fabricate a box that would fit in there and then mount the speakers to the box. not sure how big of speaker you could put in there though.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-06-2007, 10:50 PM Reply   
my 215 has two bow speakers, one in each hollow out for cup holders. They point towards the front of the boat
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-07-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
Any chance you could take a pic rick? Is it in the actual cup holder slot? TX, that's what I was thinking of doing but part of me still wants a place people can go in the boat to escape the music.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-07-2007, 9:02 PM Reply   
Hate,

I will take pics this weekend and post them back on sunday or monday. but if you walk into the bow of the boat and look where the right cup holder is, there should be a recessed area. the speaker does not go where the cup holder should be, we actually have the cup holder. But if you put your hand in the recess, you have three potential walls to mount a speaker, ours is mounted on the right wall, inside the recess. It is pointed in the direction in which you would be driving.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-07-2007, 9:44 PM Reply   
I appreciate is rick I hope it's not to much of a pain. I'll have to check out what you mean by 3 walls in the recess. Also what size speaker is in there? Thanks man.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-08-2007, 8:34 AM Reply   
Hate,
I took pic before we left. It looks to me as if the speakers are 5 1/4". It looks as if a custom made box was built to house the speakers. I hope that these pics help you, let me know if they don't and i will try to get some better ones later.Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-08-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Hey thanks a lot rick I really appreciate you taking the time to snap those shots and posting them. That is exactly what i thought i was in for so we'll see if I go ahead and do it. Thanks again Rick hopefully I can return the favor someday.
Old     (justcoz5)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2007, 9:27 PM Reply   
No prob, I hope all goes well with whatever you decide to do