Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-14-2010, 5:10 AM Reply   
I know it's not a wakeboard boat, but that's not the purpose I want it for. My friend and I are thinking about going in on it to use at Lake Travis to tie up at the cove. I know a lot about wake boats, but not much about these kind of boats...just wondering what you guys think.

http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/1838313541.html
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-14-2010, 5:24 AM Reply   
Powerquest makes a nice boat and that one looks like it's in good shape, however 14.9K for 1994 with a 454 seems a bit steep... If you don't get many answers here try posting on www.offshoreonly.com, there are a bunch of guys over there that run them and I pretty sure there also an owners forum...
Old     (NuBu)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-14-2010, 6:44 AM Reply   
Don't know the boat but it looks really nice, very clean and IMO low hours for a 16 year old boat. I would be interested in knowing more about the balsa core hull and I can definitely tell you he picked a wide range of boats to compare it to. Pretty much ran the gamet from average to awesome.
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-14-2010, 7:34 AM Reply   
Stabbin Cabin!
Old    bigdtx            07-15-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
Powerquest makes a great boat. He put all those other boats in there for searching. Ever see the "Fountain - not Powerquest, Baja, Outerlimits, Cougar, yada..." For sites without categories it's the only way to get traffic to your listing.

Last edited by bigdtx; 07-15-2010 at 11:08 AM.