Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-07-2009, 9:00 PM Reply   
Hey guys I usually ride the delta rivers end twins etc. My girls family is having a bbq accross from tower park and wants me to bring my boat of course. I said maybe because I am not sure about the docking and other situations water etc. Any insight about this spot would be helpfull.
Old     (kimmib)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-11-2009, 9:29 PM Reply   
Tower can be a bi*** to dock at when they're busy (they just dont have that many spots to tie up- they rent most of them to campers/etc on the weekends. I usually steer clear... but just did a weekend there and came out moderately unscathed (besides deciding to never deal with the mob scene there anytime soon). I usually put my boat in at B&W or Wimpys- its an easy in and out. Look for a shallow spot (can be as bad as 12" deep) if you head left out of Tower into the curves- smack in the middle of the channel... someone marked it this year with three little boxes (not typical buoys) but they don't always stay put.