Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    mtbmudmachine            02-25-2003, 5:07 PM Reply   
Ok I forgot to tell this other story about the Nor Cal, Boat Show. After "Cabrera Fights for your business" thing I forgot all about this one. I saw the Post "Empty your Fat Sacks in the Boat" It reminded me of a story from the boat show. My friend Mike who is a sales man at Central Valley Marine in San Jose, said he was talking to this guy at the Nor Cal Boat Show lets call him "Jed Clampet" They were talking about the ski locker/storage compartment in Sanger's. Mike was telling “Jed Clampet” that you can keep life jackets and other stuff in there, When "Jed Clampet Said "Hell we piss in the Ski Locker of our boat" (it was a Sanger) And then went on to explain The piss goes into the bilge and out into the water no harm no foul. My friend Mike was like what??? He said the Sanger Rep was right there and he over heard the whole thing and was in total disbelief.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-25-2003, 5:15 PM Reply   
Ha, Classic!
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-25-2003, 7:42 PM Reply   
City folk are so gullible. I can just imagine the story he's telling his friends about the clueless boat salesman.

(Message edited by fogey on February 25, 2003)
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-25-2003, 8:22 PM Reply   
wait a minute, you're NOT suppose to piss back there? duuuurrhhhhh
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       02-25-2003, 9:36 PM Reply   
Cheap way of cleaning the bilge pump out> especially with all that gunk from the delta
Old     (wakinwestcoast)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-25-2003, 10:49 PM Reply   
i hope that guy was playing around. if not he is probibly one of those guys how drive the boat on shore, prop and all.
Old     (elmog)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-26-2003, 7:25 AM Reply   
Perfect reason not to buy a used boat.
Old    mtbmudmachine            02-26-2003, 7:58 AM Reply   
Jeff; Was it you?? "City Folk are so gullible" Pretty funny! Thats the first thing I said Back "The Guy was Messing with you" My friend was No he was Dead Serious, Then he said If you would have seen the guy (meaning he looked like a backwards ass) you would have known he wasn't Joking
Old    calawho            02-26-2003, 8:43 AM Reply   
sounds like they finally got a reason to buy a sanger.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2003, 12:01 PM Reply   
What, being good value and throwing a monster wake isn't reason enough?

(Message edited by ralph on February 26, 2003)