Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 21, 2005

Old    randymac            04-26-2005, 7:24 PM Reply   
Meet and greet to discuss the event schedule and share info about the season. Get to know Wake Colorado!
Wednesday the 27th at 5:30pm at Gandolfo’s 1400 E Hampden Ave. for directions
Call 303-798-0999 or email me at rrmckibben@comcast.net
I'm posting the info for your meet & greet on the site.

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-26-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
I am thinking Tommy's wont be more interested with the mention of Krown boards unless they sell them. Which I believe they don't. They do more proshop business then anyone else in the state and pretty much don't support events or activities that dont benefit them. Not bashing them, just giving some reality. They will put flyers up that benefit their publicity and business, and put the others on the bottom of the board. Or just cover them up.
Old    randymac            04-27-2005, 5:38 AM Reply   

I understand you said your not bashing, but your also very mistaken.
Tommy has done so much for the sport, and the community. The Cold Water Classic is just one example and I'm sure the homeless veterans he has fed haven’t purchased very many wakeboards. It’s also not fair to blame the shop for poor placement of your flyer. I’m sure who ever put something over it thought their stuff was more important than yours.
Sorry I don’t mean to rant, it’s just my .02 cents.
Old    bohdi            04-27-2005, 6:28 AM Reply   
snif...snif.... Can't we all just get along ???

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-27-2005, 8:36 AM Reply   
Uh, but I am not mistaken. The Cold water classic also brings then HUGE publicity = exposure and sales along with doing a good thing for the community. I buy a lot from Tommys, know all of them very well, and know they are very savy business people. Maybe try to get some of the people who work there to join the get together. That will gather more interest from the shop. And there are some rather fine looking gals who work there!!!
Old    randymac            04-27-2005, 10:05 AM Reply   
Andrew,
Good point about getting the Tommy's employees involved I think that would help get the word out more than anything. I still think your perspective about actual size or value of the exposure gained from that event is somewhat askew, considering the cost to put something like that on.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-27-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
I talked to tommy's when this started asking at least to let there employees now of it. Peggy's answer was that all tommy's employees work on saturday and therefore would not be able to make it. I was still letting them now on saturday when I was there.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-27-2005, 9:02 PM Reply   
cool, maybe some of them will show.
Old    leggester            04-28-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
So, Randy. Did anyone show up?
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-28-2005, 10:28 AM Reply   
Matt,
did you get the email I sent you?
Old    leggester            04-28-2005, 10:50 AM Reply   
Dang, I'm dumb.

No probs. Let's touch base Wed or Thu and set up a time to meet.

(Message edited by leggester on April 28, 2005)
Old    randymac            04-28-2005, 11:14 AM Reply   
Matt,
Not any one from this forum, it’s unfortunate too. We met with both the regional Hyperlite rep. and the owner of Liberation Wakeboards. We had about half of our usual crew, a couple of new folks from our site, and two or our friends from the adaptive program that we do stuff with. We are currently working out the details for another tournament.
Old    leggester            04-28-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
Cool Randy. I work until 6 and live in Elizabeth. Would've been a bit of a hassle to get up there :-)
Old    randymac            04-28-2005, 12:45 PM Reply   
No worries we'll be doing lots more try and keep these dates open June 10th & 11th, July 9th & 23rd, August 20th & 27th. Check the site often I’ll be posting new events as they come up.
www.wakecolorado.com
Old     (h2oprodad)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-28-2005, 10:20 PM Reply   
To all you Colorado riders: Last fall after the Pro Tour wound down I became the parts manager at Castle Rock Marine. This year I have expanded the pro shop with O'Neill shortys and vests. O'Brien boards, and skis and other accessories. The shop mostly works on i/o style merc/volvo penta equipt boats but they're doing a bit of the Tournament syle boat service as well, trying to support the Southern part of town. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from dealing with their local Boat dealers for I know most of them personally over the years and they're all great people. I have too many years of experience in mechanical work & theory so if you're havin trouble or need advise give me call. Sandy 303-814-9868 I'm offering this info to all because I love the sport and want it to grow more and more and for everyone to have safe and fun seasons. PS I don't have a Majic Wand : }}especially for the weather!!
Old    randymac            04-29-2005, 5:43 AM Reply   
Sandy,
How is "T" doing in Orlando? What do you think of the new format for the tour? I think sounds great for the spectators. I’ll be interested in hearing what the pros think of it.
Old    leggester            04-29-2005, 7:51 AM Reply   
Sandy, I met a few of the CR Marine guys at the boat show. Still need to get some re-upholstery done. Who were the folks by Centennial Airport you guys use?

I have plans to put the roll cage on the boat tomorrow! Maybe after I get done runngin the snowmobiles around this afternoon and tomorrow morning!
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-29-2005, 9:32 AM Reply   
randy,
just wondering how many you have from wakecolorado that are coming out on the 7th?

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-29-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
Roll Gage?!!! Blahahahahhahahhahaha.. Dude, you got a washer and dryer in your front lawn too?
Old    leggester            04-29-2005, 11:30 AM Reply   
Yep. joystick roll cage, roll bar? Forgot what they call it.

been taking lessons from Swass?

j/k

No washer or dryer in the yard or porch. Just the boat, camper, couple sleds, mower... ...

(Message edited by leggester on April 29, 2005)
Old    randymac            04-29-2005, 12:03 PM Reply   
Shayn,
Can’t say for sure you know weather has a lot to do with it and I think most of us ride smaller warmer lakes too. It’s a really bad day for me cuz my wife is graduating that day, so I’ll either be there early and leave early or just show up later.
Old     (h2oprodad)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-29-2005, 8:13 PM Reply   
Matt,
If you just have little tears in vinyl or holes you can call Jim from Atlas Vinyl Repair. I've Known him and his Son for over 15yrs, Great work depending on the damage. Otherwise as I mentioned J B Leather he does marine auto and rv.
nice pic of the boat
Old     (h2oprodad)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-29-2005, 8:53 PM Reply   
Randy,
Tino has Trevor Hanson, Room Mate Watson, Scotty Broom and two other Florida locals in his heat tommorow, He's feelin good and if he goes out and Sticks his 7 7 9 and his crow 5 he'll make it to sunday finals. Trevor has been killin it and Watson is tough when he got his game goin. They'll probably ride around 2:30p Sat. I'll keep you posted if time permits. I was talkin with our Canadian friends the parents of Kevin Henshaw who is last years Jrs.Tour Champion and a L/Force teammate with T and they said that some of the JR's today were spinnin 7's and Whirly 5's pretty solid runs which indicates how much the trick composition is comming to higher standards even at the JR level. In the senior division "only me that day" last year when I rode with Michelle and Jamie up at Madison I was Happy bustin out a wake to wake without catchin an edge to face plant!! Ah thats what so great about boarding, laughin & havin fun even if you can't do a trick. Late !!
Old    bohdi            04-30-2005, 12:57 AM Reply   
WOW !!! Are the WAKE gods whatching over us ???

The 6 to 10 day forcast ...May 7th ..They are calling for 70.. But all week leading up is gonna be pretty F@*&%$ed up... OH well...

Fun Facts to know....

Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-30-2005, 7:24 AM Reply   
We are at One Week Out!!

Looking at the numbers and how they are growing, I'm thinking we should look at the possibility of a few more grills. I'm not sure what the needs of everyone will be. What are the rest of you planning on doing? Matt, I know you're bringing your grill. I've got a small one I can bring. Who else has one that can come along? Our numbers likely will grow and I've got to figure out what we'll be doing.

Food for thought....
Old     (denwakebdr)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-30-2005, 5:14 PM Reply   
Kraig, I have a small portable one that i can bring if needed. Just let me know.....Man I hate this weather....2 weeks since i have unshrink wrapped the boat and has rained ever since...arrrrrggggggg
Old    bohdi            04-30-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
Paul, Awesome that you are down for the Meet and Greet.... As for the grill... We'll take roll call 48 hours out and we will just go from that point... We'll see if the sun breaks.. We may have to plan a Back up plan just incase. Have to love and hate the snow. The great news is that all the lakes are up.. The bad... It's freaking cold man....

Old     (ccrider)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-30-2005, 8:28 PM Reply   
down to meet up with you all on the 7th, not real familliar with where you all plan on meeting but it doesn't sound like it will be that hard to find ya. I ride cherry creek during the week usually 6-7am and it's pretty good and stay away on the weekends. I got a smaller boat but probably have room for 2-3
Old    mcculloughrg            04-30-2005, 9:40 PM Reply   
Just to add a coment obout tommy's, I was there on Fri. I saw the map of chatfield, it was for the mile high meet and greet, though it didn't say that, I noticed it from the map with an arrow pointing to where everyone was going to meet. I asked a kid behind the counter if it was for the meet and greet and his words were "I don't know what that's for." I then asked if any of them new about the event, there were 5 employees there and none of them knew or heard anything about it. My comment being for the person who said Tommy's sounds like they are on board. You might want to remind them. (no bad vibes intended, Just something I noticed.) I hope this pans out to be a good turn out and a chance to me some pretty cool people
Old     (h2oprodad)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-01-2005, 7:28 AM Reply   
Randy,
Semi's 11:30 est. Tino rides 1st off the dock 1st heat against JD Webb, Chad, and Ike. I'm glad to see them mix it up for the semis. I think this new format going into finals and then having head to head like was used at the US Open makes some pretty exciting moments. It means that the last two riders left, ride a total of 3 times. It is really tiring at that point and makes for some true grit commin out of the riders. Later...
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-01-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
all tommy's said is that they would post it for me. when I was at the swap they had the map and the flyer side by side. only the actual info was covered w/ a price sheet or something else. as I said before, they covered it. so I didn't think they where 'on board'. I talked to the mechanic out there last week. he thought it was cool and was going to try to make it out later.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-01-2005, 8:32 PM Reply   
I was there shopping on sat afternoon, Flyer was covered by a camper/trailer for sale flyer. Also, it is behind the counter and really hard to see.
Old    bohdi            05-02-2005, 11:13 AM Reply   
As of today, The forcast they are calling for Saturday May 7th

Isolated T-Storms
High 65°F
Low 39°F

Heck who knows.?? And you know that will keep changing, as the week goes on...?? So the big covers will be a great idea. Any one else have a canopy ? Or any type of covering?
Old    leggester            05-02-2005, 11:47 AM Reply   
www.thedenverchannel.com says 70 degrees.

Agreed, you never know.

Big check time is Thursday. That's also when I'll be putting the roll cage up and charging the battery :-)

I didn't even get to ride the snowmobiles this weekend!
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-02-2005, 12:03 PM Reply   
The typical T-Storm in the afternoon hours will likely be the standard this Saturday. Better enjoy the early morning hours as the prime weather will likely be then. I went by Chatfield this Saturday and it was quite chilly out. The water was glass though which was nice to see and not a boat in site besides a couple of hearty fishermen along the shoreline.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-02-2005, 10:08 PM Reply   
so guys we are not even a week out. I have a dillema. my girl has family flying in and I want to dedicate to the meeting. where do I stay and who would want to pick up my raunchy a$$ in the morning. I might have another connection. would rather hook up with a die hard though. let me know.
matt jones, where are you!!!!
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-03-2005, 8:15 AM Reply   
dillema fixed. my girlfriend was just being difficult(tequila). I'll be at chatfield in the morning. what time does everyone plan to start showing up?
Old    leggester            05-04-2005, 6:58 AM Reply   
Well, looks like it's a go. high 60s for Saturday.

As stated, I'll bring a couple chairs, a small BBQ and canopy ( white ). Set up will be at the bluffs, inside the now wake zone, just past the first point.

Cell: 303.908.8882

I have pager doody this weekend, but hopefully it won't effect me much.

Shayn, still meeting me at 9:00? North boat ramp?
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-04-2005, 9:59 AM Reply   
OK, so who has the digital video cam. gonna need it as I pull out the 1080 this weekend

Matt,
I will call you friday and let you know what's up.

any news on chatfield water temps?!?
Old    leggester            05-04-2005, 10:18 AM Reply   
Chatfield Water Levels Lake level is 5432.05 ft. The lake level is currently at the top (5432 ft.) of the convservation pool 5/2/2005

Chatfield Water Temperature The water temperature is in the mid 50s. 5/3/2005 1:58:01 PM

Look out for debris, I'd guess.
Old    bohdi            05-04-2005, 10:23 AM Reply   
Water temp as of Monday was at 53..
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-04-2005, 10:35 AM Reply   
53 degrees is pretty chilly.

I have a video cam but I still need to see if I am going to make.

If I come down I will be sure to bring the cam so we can get Shayn on video for his 1080 attempts.
Old    leggester            05-04-2005, 11:04 AM Reply   
Dry Suit...

So, folks should bring there own stuff to BBQ and drink if they want. I'll have a bit extra, but no telling how many will show up.

There aren't any bathrooms there. Should we have a chem tiolette for emergencies?

Old    mcculloughrg            05-05-2005, 7:45 AM Reply   
Ok, We are just about 48 hours out. Do we have for sure on wether we are on the water or are we going to dry dock it for Saturday?
Kraig, what is the story on food? Let me know, I may have an idea. Also, where did you get those black fenders from?
Old    mcculloughrg            05-05-2005, 7:51 AM Reply   
Oh hey Kraig, I forgot to ask you, DId you send out a post for Tampa bay rider looking for chicks? I think I saw your pic up there. Did you have any luck?
Old    leggester            05-05-2005, 9:09 AM Reply   
thedenverchannel and 9news both forecast 65 for Saturday.

Dunno. What does everyone think?
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-05-2005, 9:25 AM Reply   
lots of cloud cover as well. gonna make for a choppy day. I'm not scared!!
leaving for denver in a couple hours. anyone riding tomorrow??
Old    bohdi            05-05-2005, 11:23 AM Reply   
Rich you are a funny dude.. As for the fenders... We need 4 long ones... Not like the black one.. it tends to ride up.

As for Saturday... GAME ON BABY...

Gonna be an awesome time..

Old    leggester            05-05-2005, 2:58 PM Reply   
Unless it's a real crappy morning - as far as weather - I'll be there. You've seen the pic of the boat, so look for us.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-05-2005, 4:41 PM Reply   
Update on Wakeboard companies in attendance. Sounds like Krown may be out. I am expecting a call from them tomorrow to find out for sure but it sounds like they bailed. But the good news is that Liberation Wakeboards will be there!! They will be coming out with some demo boards for everyone to try if they want. I don't know if they will have any promotional stuff, but we'll see....

Also, I have talked to WakeCord as well and they might be coming. I talked to them yesterday and they are to get back to me. But Liberation is definite! Sounds like some of the employees from Tommy's will be there as well as some of their customers by what Bohdi told me.

Obviously it looks like we're a go! Head count for us is +/- 6-7. It'll be a party!

Shayn- Give me a call tomorrow and let me know who you're going with!

I don't think it will be hard to find the party with as many people that are going. I sent out a mass email to all the colorado wakeboarders here on WW and I've gotten a few responses that are in for Saturday. Anybody have any other ideas how to spread the word at the last minute here?

(Message edited by kraig on May 05, 2005)
Old     (denwakebdr)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-05-2005, 6:15 PM Reply   
Count me and my gang in!!!!! well have 6+ and I think there will be a few others in a different boat....Matt I have a canopy Blue/White and a small Q if we need it....Let me know!!! Paul
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-05-2005, 6:18 PM Reply   
Paul- Definitely bring both. I'll have my small grill as well.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-06-2005, 12:44 AM Reply   
I'm out of touch as of now on internet/WW. call me at 970-710-9090. still up to ride tomorrow if anyone else is. or i'll see everyone sunday. later
Old    leggester            05-06-2005, 6:18 AM Reply   
Looks like a go then.

I'll be at the north ramp at 9:00. ( not the marina ) Load up, get set up over at the bluffs.

Have the hoses and plugs back in the boat. Ready to go!

Besides canopy and BBQ, some may want to bring extra lawn chairs. We'll have 3 or 4.

(Message edited by leggester on May 06, 2005)
Old     (mjones)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-06-2005, 7:11 AM Reply   
i am still down for the morning. I be there around 9- 10
Can any one give me directions comin from west 70
thanks in advance
Old    leggester            05-06-2005, 7:16 AM Reply   
70 to C470 south ( CO SPGS ) to Wadsworth South.

Entrance is about 2 miles down on the left side of the road.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-06-2005, 12:06 PM Reply   
looks like the thunderstorms have moved out and it's looking a little better. still only mid 60's.
what time are you getting there kraig?
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-06-2005, 3:58 PM Reply   
We'll be hitting the water around 7 a.m. I have another friend who just called me and said he was in with his boat and a few people. Also, Ryan off of here emailed me and said he was in with 3-5 people. And as for our boat, we're still at around 6-7 people.

Glad to hear the rain is out of the forecast!!
Old    leggester            05-06-2005, 4:23 PM Reply   
Cool. I may be a half hour late, 9:30.

I have everything ready, I just have to get my wife to help tighten the cage's mounting bolts. then we need to stop at Safeway for the brauts and gas.

that effin storm that rolled through set me back 1.5 hours!

I'll just load the boat up, drop the stuff at the cove - basic setup - and see who's where.

Cell will be on. Traditionally crappy reception on the water though. 303.908.8882
Old    leggester            05-09-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
Fun time! Fun time!

Good to meet all, Kraig, Ron and every one else's name I forgot.

Hope no one got caught in a storm. Too bad I had to leave a bit early, but when my gals say it's time to go, I say "yes dears" :-)

Kraig and Bodhi looked like they were killing it too. Brave souls in that chilly water. I think Kraig's soiund system will give anyone a run for the money. Crystal clear at over 400 yards!

Now I know which boats to looks for...
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-09-2005, 9:12 AM Reply   
apologies for not making it out. I hope everyone had a great time and that the weather held out for most of the day. Unfortunately I was tending to a very sick girlfriend and some things take precedent. I hope to meet you all at the next one!!!
we will be making the maiden voyage w/ new engine in 2 weeks. hopefully I can meet up w/ some of you then.
pics pics, I hope someone got some pics!
turn out?
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-09-2005, 9:28 AM Reply   
what are everyone's plans for memorial?
so bummed about missing this weekend
Old    bohdi            05-09-2005, 2:40 PM Reply   
Hey brother, What a great time ..

I got some really good pics, alot of awesome people. Will toss them on maybe a "New thread" Called Mile High Meet & Greet... still working oon the name.. Will put up alot of them. Some really great people with all incredible boats.

As for memorial.. Not sure yet we leave for Havasu this Thursday and won't get back till the 24th... So maybe..

Old    bohdi            05-09-2005, 2:49 PM Reply   
Hey Matt, great to meet you, and your "dear's"...

Thank you for the brauts... I owe you a beer or four next time.

And thanks for the compliment on the system... a lot of time, energy, and money has gone into it...Kraig is the master mind behind it tho... I just did a lot of the grunt work on it along with everyone else that contributed .
Old     (teamgoboat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-13-2005, 6:32 AM Reply   
Anybody ready to ride this weekend. Looks like we might have a chance both Sat and Sunday. Let me know I will have my boat in the water somewhere this weekend. (Sloans)(Carter)
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-13-2005, 3:39 PM Reply   
not this weekend, but next is a definate go for us. let me know if anyone will be around and where.
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-15-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
any plans for memorial. we are still trying to decide where to go. I hope kraig and bohdi are killing it in havasu.
matt, what are u up to the next 2 weekends. was pretty bummed I didn't get to meet you. New engine going in tuesday. hope to meet up soon.
Old    leggester            05-16-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
Looks like Saturday the 21st is a go for us at Chatfield. Got all my honey do all done this past weekend and my ankle is feeling a ton better. It's down to the size of an orange instead of a grapefruit :-)
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2005, 5:25 PM Reply   
hey brian do you ever ride during the week and sloans? i think that we are going to start skiing on wednesday nights there. let me know if you ever need a third.
mike
Old     (teamgoboat)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-17-2005, 6:19 AM Reply   
Mike
I am game for riding during the week. It would have to be evening runs. I would like to start a boat rotation if we started doing it more than once in a while. It's hard to get the boat preped and then put away again during the week.
But I am all over it if we can share the burden.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-17-2005, 5:37 PM Reply   
i 'm game but mine is in ft collins. i would be glad to give you a pull on the weekend or any night we want to head up. give me a call 720-272-2168 when ever you want to go. we leave to ft collins on friday evening and usually don't come back until late sunday night or monday night depending on the work load. let me know if you are interested. also where are you located, if it is relatiely close i could help with the prep and take down. it looks like you have the same boat as we do. mike
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-18-2005, 4:15 PM Reply   
anybody know anything about bonny lake personally? I've talked to the ranger and read all I can online.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-18-2005, 5:29 PM Reply   
it's in the eastern plains, windy, windy, colorado state park, windy!!!
Old     (aspenshayn)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-18-2005, 8:01 PM Reply   
that's not what I wanted to here. we were at jackson lake and never experienced wind like that before. should I expect the same at bonny? I talked to a guy at the marina and they said the wind is not usually that bad. that was my major concern.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-19-2005, 7:08 AM Reply   
in my honest opinion its all luck. i have been there twice, once was good and the other not so good. there is not a lot of protection from the wind so if its blowing its bad. give it a shot, but watch the weather prior, and as always in the eastern plains, tornados are a possible this time of year
Old    swass            05-19-2005, 7:17 AM Reply   
Jackson is windy more often than not. Later in the summer it gets so full of algae that you'll feel like you're floating in a big bowl of soup.
Old    dcarell            05-19-2005, 9:34 AM Reply   
Go to North Sterling Res, Not windy at all, have always had good luck there.
Old     (mjones)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-21-2005, 6:34 AM Reply   
is anybody ridin on sunday 5/22. I was contemplating coming down to denver area and would love to get out on the water. if so please let me know
Old     (mjones)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2005, 5:40 PM Reply   
whats happin this weekend,
sat or sunday?5/28-5/29, Anyone ridin i can jump in and get a pull, These hot days have got me itchin to ride. i gots some $ on gas
let me know
Shayn hit me up if you or your old roomate roll out this weekend anywhere
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-23-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
matt, we should have some room on the 28th. this weekend as you know we can't promise good water but we'll try. give me a call on friday and i can give you directions to the lake.
720-272-2168 mike