Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (saskrider)      Join Date: Apr 2009       01-31-2012, 10:46 PM Reply   
Seen on alliance that they are partnering with Axis for BroStock. I didn't know this
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/liq...ts-x-brostock/
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       01-31-2012, 10:54 PM Reply   
It was just announced today. Think it is a gonna be an awesome partnership!
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       02-01-2012, 6:43 AM Reply   
I was wondering the same. I would assume the partnership is all dried up but the supra website is still listing liquid force boats.
Maybe the partnership with axis was as much a suprise to supra too..
Old     (MUNS)      Join Date: Jan 2012       02-02-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
Read this over on the supra forums

Over on the Moomba forum, Rick Tinker explained that Supra's contract came to its 3 year end and they chose not to renew it. Whether it was that or Axis just offered more money or incentives or whatever is beyond me. That aside, I'm worried about SC not really being associated with any outside organizations. Every other major brand seems to have their hand in something, whether it be wakesurf championships, pro tours, 3-event certified boats, etc, and SC doesn't anymore.
Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-02-2012, 7:38 AM Reply   
I believe supra still pulls worlds.
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-02-2012, 10:45 PM Reply   
I own a Bu, but I've always been impressed with how Sangers are one of those companies that don't do a ton as far as sponsoring or partnering, but remain a solid manufacturer and relevant in the industry. I don't know if these marketing strategies are as important as some think, when you build as solid and well proven of a product over the years.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-02-2012, 10:53 PM Reply   
If it means anything, Skier's Choice has just signed on as a major sponsor of WakeWorld for 2012. So they are supporting your favorite website so that we can bring you all this content for free!! Go buy one or two of their boats!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-02-2012, 11:34 PM Reply   
3 years, was it that long... i guess so. i thought it was 2 at first

I think it is strange how often LF has changed sponsors. from Malibu to SC and back to malibu in a sense but with Axis.
bet it will continue to boost axis' popularity, and with that prices too eh?