Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
I'm sure that he doesn't want any voters blocked.....

He wants as many illegals to vote for him as possible

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administ...161037385.html
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-12-2012, 5:18 PM Reply   
Shocked that Texans aren't in an uproar. This kind of crap just eats away at my gut.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-12-2012, 6:18 PM Reply   
Yes Im sure he is counting on the 300+ Thousand Illegals that cant get or don't have a Valid drivers Lice or ID card to help vote him back in.

It worked the first time to get him in office why not again. Check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhwTQ784IY
Its a simple solution come Nov 2012 vote No Bamma "The Bro Has Got to Go"
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-12-2012, 8:14 PM Reply   
Ive had my drivers license for 25 years I recently went to the DMV to renew it, but they would not because I did not bring my birth certificate. I said are you kidding me? Anyway imagine the President saying you don't need an ID t0 vote. I mean seriously, what a crock of crap. Does anyone remember the photos of the people with mug shots being booked in jail that were wearing Obama t shirts? I mean it was endless. Nobody could find anyone wearing a GOP shirt in prison only those voting democrat. I'm just saying it is so true that the dems know they have the vote of the fringes with their hands out.
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       03-12-2012, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody could find anyone wearing a GOP shirt in prison only those voting democrat. I'm just saying it is so true that the dems know they have the vote of the fringes with their hands out.
I could have sworn I saw Duke Cunningham wearing an Obama t shirt when he entered prison, lol
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       03-13-2012, 7:50 AM Reply   
Makes me sick but when your core voters are unskilled people that don't speak english I understand Obama's position. Getting as many poor illegals to vote as possible is Democrat Election Policy 101. It truly is insanity. It is discrimation to show an ID???? The next time I get pulled over I am going to refuse to show my ID and call the cop a racist and see how that works out for me. I think Obama and Holder are both mentally ill.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-13-2012, 8:07 AM Reply   
So why did it take Texas so long to decide to do this? I believe you have to have either an ID or a voter registration card to vote in Florida. Strikes me as it's political on both sides. It's as if our politicians are only doing things for politcal purposes these days. They country be damned.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-13-2012, 8:11 AM Reply   
I needed 2 forms just to sign up for my soccer league....
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-17-2012, 1:49 AM Reply   
Once again, "Big Brother" steps up to the plate.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       03-18-2012, 7:29 AM Reply   
I'm tired of this. The only reason to not support this law is if you support voter fraud. To me, it means that you (Obama) realize that your voting populous relies on lawless, unethical, illegial or fraudulent voters.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Only taxpayers (the ones who work and pay the bills) vote.
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-18-2012, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeboardingdad View Post
I'm tired of this. The only reason to not support this law is if you support voter fraud. To me, it means that you (Obama) realize that your voting populous relies on lawless, unethical, illegial or fraudulent voters.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Only taxpayers (the ones who work and pay the bills) vote.
Agreed!
Old     (magicr)      Join Date: May 2004       03-18-2012, 9:32 AM Reply   
The one thing I don't understand about the new push against voter fraud is how come now? It's only been since Obama was elected that it is now a big concern. All of a sudden as a country we have a big problem with voter fraud?

I'm just thankful that I live in Oregon where we have vote by mail and have for years, and in all the time we have had it there has been only one case of fraud that was prosecuted.

I have never seen a congress in my 30 plus years of voting work so hard on so many non issues. What a joke!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-18-2012, 2:46 PM Reply   
It still won't prevent fraud. How are you going to ID someone voting with an absentee ballot? Absentee ballots account a large percentage of voter fraud. Maybe we can make the mailman check a person's ID before they can put their ballot in the mailbox???
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-19-2012, 6:41 AM Reply   
I have to present ID when voting on the absentee ballot.