Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (neilhumble7)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-07-2013, 4:56 PM Reply   
Hello all, new to this forum and boat ownership and after researching alot i figured i would join a forum and kinda list my pulling setup and exactly what im trying to do to get the most bang for my buck.

I have pretty limited experience wakeboarding, i didnt wakeboard at all last year because my buddy was more interested in sitting on his dock drinking with his frat brothers than fixing his moomba to wakeboard any. The year before i got as far as clearing the wake consistantly one way but not the other, i cant ride switch very well yet. So im still a beginner. But anyway i just bought a 93' sport nautique that has a tower and is in excellent temp. controlled building kept shape so im very excited to do alot of riding here soon in the next month or so.

Basically id like a board and bindings that can fit a couple of different guys that are around my height and weight 5'11 170Ibs. And a good board binding combo that will work good for most of the smaller ladies as well. As i get better im sure ill invest in a good pair of closed toe boots and a board just for myself but im still a noob and just dont want to buy a horrible board that we cant grow with some so suggestions on boards and especially bindings are very welcome as i know they often matter more than the board.

I also need suggestions on tow ropes, as the owner kept all his boards and ropes. I hope i dont step on any toes for asking a question that gets asked constantly but i pretty much broke the bank getting a boat of my own and just want to get the good gear the first time. thnaks everyone