Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-03-2004, 11:22 AM Reply   
Who's gonna be around? I think we're riding the Delta both days.
Old     (doubleup)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2004, 11:28 AM Reply   
I think I'll be there. I'll keep an eye out 4 u
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-03-2004, 11:33 AM Reply   
Joe,

We've got a crew lined up for Saturday out of Orwood. Stef and Ja are getting together a crew as well. We may all end up riding together depending on how many total riders we end up with.
I'm sure that Christe will be out there as well so she can show off that new HS180.

Rob
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-03-2004, 11:43 AM Reply   
Doubleup, do I know you?

Rob, cool dude! Lookin' forward to hangin' out w/ you guys again!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2004, 11:54 AM Reply   
Since Umali is heading up north, I've decided to tow the boat to SoCal and ride down there

Just kidding, Joe! I can't make it out on Saturday because Josh has a baseball game, but I think we are setup Sunday with Hendawg! See you then!
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-03-2004, 1:07 PM Reply   
I might be out in Victoria SAt and Sun. Look for a black/white tige. Launching from Lazy M
Old     (doubleup)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-03-2004, 1:42 PM Reply   
You knew me once upon a time.... just wait till Sat. he he he
Old    wakelvr            03-03-2004, 3:00 PM Reply   
Like Rob said, we are looking for a crew for Saturday. If we can't get one together, we are merging (again) with Rob/Mark and crew. Uh, oh, I remember what happened last time we had a merge!

See you out there Joe and everyone else!
Old     (dbo)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-03-2004, 7:36 PM Reply   
hey is there any room for a guy like me? either day would be great just let me know.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-03-2004, 8:31 PM Reply   
I should be out there sunday Joe, depending on if the boat is fixed
-RUSSIAN
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       03-04-2004, 5:06 PM Reply   
I'll be out with Chris if that damn boat get's over it's issues finally...
It's looking good though Chris. Keep those fingers crossed
Old     (liquidforce)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-04-2004, 5:22 PM Reply   
Going sunday launching from dells/rivers end in a red sky supreme.......... think ill need a wet suit or drysuit???? Aynone know the water temp

(Message edited by liquidforce on March 04, 2004)
Old     (speedy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-04-2004, 9:26 PM Reply   
Last weekend at union point it was 54 degrees, just north of railroad it got up to 58.
Old     (missmel)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-07-2004, 8:37 AM Reply   
Hello, hello!! Just wanted to say what up to everyone. Things are going good here in Colorado. I'm married have two kids and pregnant again.......LOL! Just kiddin' I am married though, we bought a house out here in Colorado Springs. It is so beautiful here but I miss the lakes. Havn't really discovered the scene yet. Next winter we plan on buying a boat and at least makin a trip out to Powell every year. Anyway, I miss you guys, especially you Puff Daddy. Thanks for all the great memories. I'll be back in Sac-town here and there so hopefully we can hook up sometime again. Love, Mel
Old    j_madtown            03-07-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
Hey there NorCal riders. I'm a virgin to the whole w.coast scene of wakeboarding and I might be heading out to Cali. this summer. I was wondering if anyone of you guys have any advice for someone looking to hook up with a crew.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-08-2004, 7:55 AM Reply   
Hey james hit me up with an email when you decide when you are heading to Cali. Depending on my schedule maybe i can get you out. Was out both Sat And Sun and the water was very nice and so was the weather.
Old    wakelvr            03-08-2004, 2:03 PM Reply   
Mike, I thought I saw a Tige Saturday around Union Point or Victoria Canal. Was that you? We were in a green/white X-Star.

James, start posting in the Find a third section. I'm sure you will find several crews to hook up with... We would be happy to take you out sometime.... Good luck:-)
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-08-2004, 2:25 PM Reply   
Stefani-
Yeah that was us. My buddy Dave and his girlfriend and myself on Saturday. Around 2:30-3:00 we stopped for lunch at union point. Dave ran into some old friends at union point with a Green/white MC. Was thats you guys?
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-08-2004, 2:37 PM Reply   
Yeah Mike that was us at Union Point having lunch. It was nice to meet all of you.

Rob

Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-08-2004, 2:54 PM Reply   
You guys gonna be out this weekend. I'll probably be out both days.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-08-2004, 3:11 PM Reply   
I know that most of the same group that you met will be out on Saturday, but I probably won't be able to ride until Sunday.

I am going to ride on Thursday this week though. Two of us have the day off so we are planning on riding all day Thursday.
Old    wakelvr            03-08-2004, 4:16 PM Reply   
Mike: We are planning to head out again this Saturday. We'll be in a blue X2. Rob, are you sure you can't swing it for Saturday?
Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-08-2004, 4:25 PM Reply   
Stef, I'll be home and looking for a ride this Saturday...
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-08-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
Stefani,
I'm trying to work it out right now, but my wife has an appointment scheduled on Saturday afternoon that she wants me to attend with her. Maybe if I can bring my oldest son along on with us on Saturday, I can use that to help negotiate a deal. I'll keep trying to work on her this week and I'll get back to you either when she gives in or puts her foot down.

Rob
Old    deltahoosier            03-09-2004, 9:53 AM Reply   
We will be out there this Saturday too. We are launching with Stef and Ja.
Old    wakelvr            03-09-2004, 10:06 AM Reply   
Mike, Rob, check your email.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-09-2004, 10:40 AM Reply   
We will be out on Sunday, maybe we will see some of you out there. Looking forward to it. Have not ridden this winter season, the snow has been great in the mountains.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       03-09-2004, 4:28 PM Reply   
wats teh water like out at teh delta. i thinking bout making my rents hook up teh boat and take me riding seeing as its been warm and nice out recently.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-10-2004, 7:57 AM Reply   
Charley-The water isn't bad. I been wet suiting it while my friends been just going in shorts. It should warm up about 3 degrees this week do to the nice weather.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       03-10-2004, 5:56 PM Reply   
thankx i probally gunna trunk it because its my style and i can't do jack squat in a suit. i now hhust gota hope my dad gets friday off. or we skip one my brothers baseball practices
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       03-10-2004, 11:36 PM Reply   
My crew will probably be out there on Saturday. Last time we were out my buddies tracking fin was ripped clean off his VLX, and dinged up the prop. We think it was a delta shark that was just hungry. So be careful and bring a fatsac pump. You never know when you will need it like we did.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-11-2004, 6:38 AM Reply   
Paul-
Rockstar keep you up or what? And did you have to remind me about the fin? Oh well should be back out there next weekend hopefully... That fatsac pump saved my boat....

And to everyone else that would like to "try" the delta: Did you see the "Delta shark getting really hungry and swallowing a tracking fin" comment? The delta is a bad place, stay away, don't ever come here, all that you hear is true, just leave to us regulars to take all the abuse.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-12-2004, 9:54 AM Reply   
See you all on the water this weekend. Lauching from LazyM and riding victoria. Black/white Tige. Should be out from 11:00 til 5:00. Also will probably stop by union point around noonish.

Old    deltahoosier            03-12-2004, 10:17 AM Reply   
Mike or anyone else, if you see a blue and grey VLX with a blue boss tower, feel free to say hey. We are leaving out of Orwood at 9:30 and should be on old river toward Tracy or in Victoria's
Old    j_madtown            03-12-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
Hey Mike and Stefani thanks for the advice. If I head out this summer I'll give you guys a shout. Just to let you know it's only in the 30's up here in Madison this weekend so I'm a bit jealous of all of you guys. Have a blast this weekend.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       03-12-2004, 9:44 PM Reply   
earlyseaon is so nice only saw one other wake boat out there today. watching my dad try to jump outthe water when he fell was interesting