Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-21-2003, 10:44 PM Reply   
I know that November 27 is a ways off, but I am feeling the need to give thanks today.
Thanks to Stefani and Jason Payne for inviting me out to ride on their X-2 today, and also for getting up early, dealing with flat tires, doing most of the driving, and for being all-aound nice people.
Thanks to Christie Fisher for always being stoked, going big, trying 360s and making great movies to entertain us all.
Thanks to Josh for being infinitely patient with the old folks and also for keeping the tunes pumping on the boat stereo.
Thanks to Trace (Wounded Knee) for the lunch time cocktails at Union (unexpected surprise)!!
Thanks to the rest of the yahoos on the Delta for not actually running us over no matter how close they came.
Thanks to the wind for taking a rest today.
Thanks to the sun for shining so beautifully.
Thanks to God (aka The Great Mystery) for letting it all happen! (especially thanks for the miracle of steering my wife and I through that accident yesterday on the way to Boardstock... when you see cars crashing 100 feet in front of you on the freeway and a full size pickup truck airborne hurling in your direction, yet everybody ends up walking away without serious injury, it kind of makes you stop and think extra hard about all we have to be thankful for)
So... Today was a good day on the Delta!
Thanks to you all for reading this!

If others are feeling thankful for other things today, let's hear it!!!