Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (brad24)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-09-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
Anyone here riding XL or XXL LF Alphas (06 preferrably) - if so, what size foot do you wear? I'm coming from what I believe are XL LF Super Suctions (could POSSIBLY be Larges but I'm pretty sure they're XL's as I have an 11-12 foot and theyre get too tight after about 15-20 mins of riding. As well, the support just isnt that great overall. I want to know if I should go with the XXL Alphas over the XL's. Thanks!
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-09-2006, 6:57 PM Reply   
I wear a size 13 and the XXL's that I have are too long for me. The hold down is good and width wise they are good, but the length is a little long. I would say go with XL's in an Alpha.
Old    malibu73            10-09-2006, 6:59 PM Reply   
I wear a 11.5 4e and i ride XL alphas. They are really tight on the sides of my feet and after about 15-20 mins i have to take them off. Other than that I loved them. I landed my first W2W the first time I rode them. I plan on buying some 07 transits when they come out. If you have regular sized feet, i would say go for the XLs.
Old     (brad24)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-09-2006, 7:14 PM Reply   
mmm i hv long feet/toes and the footbed on L 05 Hyperlite 3DS bindings is too short for me. My toes go almost to the end of the footbed on my Super Suctions. Also, are these like, in general, good bindings? I'm past basics and am working on tantrums now. . . I'm trying to improve - should I go for a more higher ranked boot? But back to the point, XL's vs XXLs - I have a pretty narrow and very FLAT foot if that helps at all. . .