Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-23-2012, 9:08 PM Reply   
I emailed Primal seat covers today and found out they are no longer making covers. Does anyone know where I can get some similiar covers? Thanks a lot
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-24-2012, 5:18 AM Reply   
My wife made a full set of terrycloth seat covers for my 210 over the winter of 2010. She made them primary to keep the dog off the vinyl. They looked great and we couldn't wait to try them out.Then we found out the reason Primal probably doesn't make them anymore . They were terrible to sit on after they get wet and they stay wet all day, big mistake. Why do you want to cover your seats?
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-26-2012, 3:42 PM Reply   
Check out the thread about Lake Havasu during spring break. That's my X-Star in the pics. Trust me, after a week of that, seat covers would be a blessing!
Old     (rocdog)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-31-2013, 10:53 PM Reply   
I have a full set of Primal Seat Covers in my Sanger V215 and have had them for 5 years now. I would hate to own another boat without them. Keeps your seats in like new condition, never have to clean the vinyl and keeps the heat off your ass and other body parts. The only time the wet seat covers are any issue is maybe early season or late season when temps are colder. Takes a little regulating your boat passengers to dry off before entering boat during those times of year. During summer months the material dries pretty fast.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any other companies making them.. Good luck and post up if you find them. Makes me not want to sell my boat as I don't ever want to own another one without the covers.

Last edited by rocdog; 03-31-2013 at 10:55 PM.